See also: Committed
1. Committed definition is - placed in confinement (as in a mental institution)
2. How to use Committed in a sentence.
3. Dedicated, devoted, loyal, intent, faithful, devout, resolute, adherent, dutiful He said the government remained Committed to attaining peace
4. Pledged, involved, promised, tied, engaged, obliged, duty-bound It would have meant cancelling several meetings which I was already Committed to.
5. 19 synonyms and near synonyms of Committed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 1 antonym or near antonym
6. Find another word for Committed.
7. Adjective bound or obligated to a person or thing, as by pledge or assurance; devoted: Children need warm and Committed parents.
8. Find 8 ways to say Committed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. A Committed socialist / Christian / teacher [ after verb ] having promised to be involved in a plan of action: We are Committed to withdraw ing our troops by the end of the year.
10. Next, as to the manner in which the crime was Committed. Lastly, as to the person, or persons, by whom the crime was Committed. There is here, moral, if not legal, evidence, that the murder was Committed …
11. “ The Committed is a rich and exhilarating story of friendship, loyalty, and greed
12. Committed Paintball / Boston Paintball Supply Inc Committed to the Sport of Paintball since 1992 It started 21 years ago in a Downtown Boston warehouse, the craftsmanship and the innovation that helped shape the custom gun market and forever defined a company CommittedPaintball.com is the Online Store of Boston Paintball - who has been "Committed" to the sport of paintball since it's
13. FEMA is Committed to communicating the future of testing and is currently in the planning and coordination phase
14. She also raises the issue of the pay gap between men and women, which the Government are Committed to addressing
15. In 5% of cases Committed by is used
16. Wot crime have i Committed by that statement.
17. Committed (72) IMDb 6.2 1 h 25 min 2014 13+ A road trip movie set in Cyprus about a chance meeting between a man being pressured to propose to his girlfriend and a recently runaway bride.
18. Correct spelling, explanation: the correct spelling Committed is a past tense or past participle form of the verb commit.The origin reaches back to Latin form committere meaning to send or to give over.Spelling of the core verb commit may be misleading, because it is spelled with only one consonant t, but spelling commited is wrong.
19. As verbs the difference between Committed and commited is that Committed is (commit) while commited is
20. As adjectives the difference between Committed and commited is that Committed is obligated by a pledge to some course of action while commited is.
21. Committed, Committed to [sb] adj + prep (partner: faithful, serious) fedele agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Even though the couple is not married, they are Committed to each other
22. Mary is Committed to her husband.
23. Chicago is Committed to supporting small businesses and improving the quality of life for its residents
24. Governments are Committed only to perpetuating and aggrandizing their own power, if need be, by trampling on the Constitution
25. It is Committed to peaceful campaigns against all forms of animal abuse and promotes a cruelty-free lifestyle.
26. Definition of Committed in the Definitions.net dictionary
27. What does Committed mean? Information and translations of Committed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
28. Committed, Committed to [sb] adj + prep (partner: faithful, serious) comprometido con adj + prep : Even though the couple is not married, they are Committed to each other
29. Committed to doing [sth] adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting
30. We are Committed to the ideal of equality
31. The prime minister has said that the government is Committed to the preservation of the country's national interests
32. A Committed socialist, he upheld the rights of the voiceless and the underprivileged
33. A Committed facility is a credit facility where a source of credit is Committed to providing a loan to a company
34. But Jana and Mike were Committed to trying to work through all of their crap
35. The ACT Accelerator partnership welcomes over US$ 4.3 billion of new investments from the USA, Germany, the European Commission, Japan, and Canada to fund the development and equitable rollout of the tests, treatments and vaccines needed to end the acute phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.Today’s commitments bring the amount Committed to date to US$ 10.3 billion, leaving a funding gap of US$ …
36. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English com‧mit‧ted /kəˈmɪtɪd/ ●○○ adjective willing to work very hard at something SYN dedicated The party has a core of Committed supporters
37. Committed to We are fully Committed to Equal Opportunity policies.
38. Committed, a 1992 album by the Jamaican reggae fusion band Third World; Committed (comic strip), an American comic strip written and drawn by Michael Fry; Committed (vocal group), an a cappella group of six male vocalists from Huntsville, Alabama Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage, a 2010 book written by Elizabeth Gilbert; Film
39. Committed, a 1984 film created by Sheila
40. ‘Married people, Committed people tell their partner where they are not out of obligation, but out of love and a desire to share their lives.’ ‘One of that small group of Committed people was a man named Mike, a really good guy who cared deeply about the hometown he loved and the people in it.’
41. Committed: See: agreed , arrested , bound , contractual , loyal
42. Find 8 ways to say Committed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
43. Another word for Committed: dedicated, devoted, loyal, intent, faithful Collins English Thesaurus
44. They're intensely compassionate and Committed to making the state of PA a be
45. “The Committed is a wonderful successor to The Sympathizer, a splendid tapestry of a novel, full of dubious but richly realized characters
46. Committed podcast on demand - Join host Jo Piazza as she delves into the hilarious, heartbreaking and inspiring stories of couples of all kinds who’ve soldiered through unimaginable circumstances, and after the longest of days, still want to wake up next to one another in the
47. Committed definition: having a strong commitment to an ideology , religion , etc Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. Committed to (doing) something The president is personally Committed to this legislation
49. The country was now irrevocably Committed to war
50. We are Committed to improving services
51. The government remains Committed to protecting Green Belt areas.
52. *** DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES: http://bit.ly/gDiQu1 ***Huntsville AL's Committed singing Maroon 5's This Love on Episode 1 of Season 2 of NBC's The Sing-off.
53. “The term ‘Committed suicide’ is damaging because for many, if not most, people it evokes associations with ‘Committed a crime’ or ‘Committed a sin’ and makes us think about something morally reprehensible or illegal,” said Jacek Debiec, an assistant professor in the University of Michigan’s department of psychiatry who specializes in post-traumatic stress and anxiety disorders.
54. A big part of the challenge is that as a society we have not Committed sufficiently to reduce emissions
55. The first 2 (be Committed to sth/doing sth) are transitive phrasal verbs, while the third one (be Committed to do sth) has a transitive verb with a reflexive pronoun as the direct object, while the infinitive there (to do sth) functions as an adverb as it answers the question "why." A
56. Looking for online definition of Committed or what Committed stands for? Committed is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
57. What does Committed mean? Showing commitment
58. (adjective) The definition of Committed is being dedicated or loyal to something, to give for safekeeping or to be confined.
59. By coming together and remaining Committed to serving others, we can help neighborhoods overcome challenges and not only survive but thrive
60. Being Committed to Serve is a part of our DNA at Republic
61. Committed cost is a burden if the said services/goods are not available for usage due to such outbreaks
62. On the other hand, a Committed one has assured revenue for another
63. This has been a guide to what is Committed Cost and its definition.