1. Examples of Commendatory in a Sentence on the basis of several Commendatory letters from his teachers, the student was admitted to the advanced studies program First Known Use of Commendatory …
2. Commendatory definition, serving to commend; approving; praising
3. Commendatory synonyms, Commendatory pronunciation, Commendatory translation, English dictionary definition of Commendatory
4. 10 synonyms of Commendatory from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Commendatory
6. Commendatory: expressing approval
7. Definition of Commendatory in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Commendatory mean? Information and translations of Commendatory in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Use this page to view Personal Awards, Other Schools and Training, Other Commendatory/Derogatory, and Civilian Schools documents.
10. (10) Clarify Commendatory situations for directed by Commandant of the Marine Corps (DC) reports
11. Each is highly recommended in Commendatory letters from this or that distinguished court or newspaper reporter
12. MANSON Chapters might be made of Commendatory letters received from officials, writers, public workers and friends in private life
13. Definition of Commendatory toponyms
14. Andrews); he was also "Commendatory" abbot of important monasteries both in Scotland and England.The Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume 6: Fathers of the Church-Gregory XI
15. Commendatory (comparative more Commendatory, superlative most Commendatory) Serving to commend or compliment; complimentary
16. Synonyms for Commendatory include approving, complimentary, admiring, appreciative, positive, applauding, favourable, favorable, approbatory and good
17. Commendatory - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Use Commendatory in a sentence, Commendatory meaning?, Commendatory definition, how to use Commendatory in a sentence, use Commendatory in a sentence with examples expressing praise or approval 2
19. RecommendingOrigin of Commendatorylate Latin commendatorius from Classical Latin commendator, one who commends: 7
20. Submit a DC report when a significant Commendatory or adverse action by the MRO occurs that requires immediate reporting to CMC
21. (Commendatory material) will be checked with an explanatory comment in section I if the Marine is designated as a distinguished graduate of the academic program, generally defined as …
22. A Commendatory abbot (Latin: abbas commendatarius) is an ecclesiastic, or sometimes a layman, who holds an abbey in commendam, drawing its revenues but not exercising any authority over its inner monastic discipline
23. If a Commendatory abbot is an ecclesiastic, however, he …
24. Antonyms for Commendatory include adverse, depreciative, depreciatory, derogatory, disapproving, inappreciative, negative, unappreciative, uncomplimentary and
25. Commendatory - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
26. The powers of a Commendatory abbot are as follows: If the monastery is occupied by a religious community where there is a separate mensa abbatialis, i.e
27. Where the abbot and the convent have each a separate income, the Commendatory abbot, who must then be an ecclesiastic, has jurisdiction in foro externo over the members of the community and
28. The usually explanatory or Commendatory concluding remarks to a poem, essay, or book; specifically, a short, fixed final stanza of a poem (such as a ballade) pointing the moral and usually addressing the person to whom the poem is written.
29. The complete works of William Shakespeare consisting of his plays and poems with a critical preface by Dr Johnson; life of the auhtor; Commendatory verses on Shakespeare by contemporary poets and a glossary
30. PG1 Performance Reports; PG2 Commendatory Items
31. Additionally, I was awarded a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for my Commendatory work over a 3 year period as a Marine Security Guard, Assistant Detachment Commander, and Detachment
32. Has the following Commendatory offering for the Examiner editor: "Brother J
33. Commendatory Sonnets [The first of these sonnets was probably no more than a friendly address, not meant for publication
34. Commendatory Total Number of words made out of Commendatory = 778 Commendatory is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 22 points.Commendatory is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 25 points
35. Commendatory is a 12 letter long Word starting with C and ending with Y
36. 10 letter Words made out of Commendatory
37. Synonyms for Commendatory in Free Thesaurus
38. 5 synonyms for Commendatory: acclamatory, approbatory, complimentary, congratulatory, laudatory
39. What are synonyms for Commendatory?
40. Commendatory CORRESPONDENCE REFERENCES In addition to award decorations and medals, Commendatory correspondence such as the Certificate of Commendation, Meritorious Mast, and Letter of Appreciation can also provide a way to recognize a Marine's performance
41. The powers of a Commendatory abbot are as follows: If the monastery is occupied by a religious community where there is a separate mensa abbatialis, i.e
42. Where the abbot and the convent have each a separate income, the Commendatory abbot, who must then be an ecclesiastic, has jurisdiction in foro externo over the members of the community and
43. Commendatory Meaning in English to Urdu is تعریفی, as written in Urdu and Tareefi, as written in Roman Urdu
44. There are many synonyms of Commendatory which include Applauding, Approbatory, Congratulatory, Favorable, Laudatory, Positive, Praiseful, Praising, Acclamatory, etc.
45. Usage: Commendatory, introductory
46. The powers of a Commendatory abbot are as follows: If the monastery is occupied by a religious community where there is a separate mensa abbatialis , i.e
47. Where the abbot and the convent have each a separate income, the Commendatory abbot, who must then be an ecclesiastic, has jurisdiction in foro externo over the members of the community and
a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. New plates were added, and, after the manner of the time, commendatory verses. The volume is introduced by commendatory sonnets, including one by Alexander Montgomerie.
Definition of commendation 1 a : an act of commending b : something (such as a formal citation) that commends 2 archaic : compliment
serving to commend; approving; praising. holding a benefice in commendam. held in commendam. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words.