commendation (noun) · commendations (plural noun)
1. Commendation definition is - an act of commending
2. How to use Commendation in a sentence.
3. Commendation synonyms, Commendation pronunciation, Commendation translation, English dictionary definition of Commendation
4. Something that commends, as a formal reCommendation or an official citation or award: a Commendation for bravery
5. A Commendation is a formal statement of praise for someone who has done something admirable
6. (Definition of Commendation from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge …
7. 21 synonyms of Commendation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 38 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Commendation
9. Commendation: a formal recognition of an achievement or praiseworthy deed
10. The definition of a Commendation is an official reCommendation or praise
11. An example of Commendation is praising someone for saving a life of someone in the community.
12. Find 36 ways to say Commendation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Letters of Commendation or Commendation letters are messages written to express gratitude and general recognition for a special deed
14. Commendation is a Material type of Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW)
15. Commendations are the Sea of Thieves achievement system, and are awarded after certain requirements are fulfilled
16. The list of Commendations for each faction can be viewed within your reputation page (after opening the page, select which faction to view its list).
17. These quality metallic Commendation bars are made with durable, richly colored enamel backgrounds
18. Consider a Pre-Defined Commendation Bar Program The first step is to determine which skills and honors you plan to recognize
19. A Commendation is an award praising someone’s actions
20. A Commendation can be an official award for notable action, often given out by a government or other group
21. A police officer might receive a special Commendation for being particularly brave
22. This kind of Commendation is often awarded at a …
23. Definition of Commendation in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Commendation mean? Information and translations of Commendation in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
25. Achieve Commendation Accredited CME providers have the option to aim to achieve Accreditation with Commendation, a six-year term
26. To be eligible for Accreditation with Commendation, CME providers must demonstrate compliance with Criteria 1-13, in addition to the …
27. Commendation letters praise someone for doing a task well above average
28. Commendation letters don't just cite employment relationships
29. See 5 authoritative translations of Commendation in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. Commendation Medals and Ribbons are awarded to service members for meritorious achievements or acts of heroism in times of peace and war
31. Learn the specific requirements of Commendation Medals from each service/branch and the significance of this military decoration.
32. Several of the firefighters received Commendation for their bravery
33. 7, 2016, the “V” device is authorized on the Air Force Commendation Medal
34. (a diploma with Commendation) in computer science
35. And a diploma with Commendation means that you have performed at a higher level than would be needed for an ordinary diploma
36. Loudon was awarded with a Commendation for his bravery just over a week ago, after he jumped into the sea to help a man in November.: Chef Dane Turner is to receive a bravery Commendation after wrestling a drunken, gun-wielding man to the floor of his kitchen.: A local police officer has been awarded a Commendation for bravery after wrestling a gun from a man in a casino last April.
37. Commendations categories are part of the duty officer system and reward progress for increased Commendation experience points (CXP) in a variety of different areas
38. The Commendation is an American medal that is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 76
39. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Locations 4 Behind the scenes The Commendation is an American medal that was presumably awarded for operations related to the Liberation of Anchorage or a medal that serves as an indication of service
40. The Commendation medal's ribbon has a blue border with a red inner line which
41. As nouns the difference between award and Commendation is that award is (legal) a judgment, sentence, or final decision specifically: the decision of arbitrators in a case submitted while Commendation is the act of commending; praise; favorable representation in words; reCommendation
42. Commendation pins Recognize the achievements of your fellow firefighters or emergency professionals with our Commendation Pins
43. Commendation definition: the act or an instance of commending ; praise Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
44. Commendations are a form of currency used for purchasing various equipment at the Commendation Vendors
45. 1 Planetary Commendations 2 Player versus Player Commendations 3 End Game Commendations 4 Special Commendations As of 2.0 (Rise Of The Hutt Cartel), these Commendations are no longer used
46. They have been converted into Planetary Commendations, They still have the …
47. Commendation - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Commendation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
49. The Meritorious Unit Commendation (MUC; pronounced muck) is a mid-level unit award of the United States Armed Forces.The U.S
50. The Army Commendation Medal is a bronze hexagon, measuring 1 3/8 inches wide
51. Looking for online definition of Commendation or what Commendation stands for? Commendation is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
52. Commendations are a reward for participating in the Invasion of Falador.They can be received in various ways: Killing White and Black Knights (5–12); Killing the White and Black Knight champions (150–328); Healing Soldiers for Herblore or Constitution experience; Sabotaging catapults for Woodcutting or Construction experience (200–250); Popping black and white Party balloons dropped by
53. A Commendation for bravery There were 16 prize winners and 18 Commendations
54. Find 36 ways to say Commendation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
55. Dictionary entry overview: What does Commendation mean? • Commendation (noun) The noun Commendation has 2 senses:
56. A message expressing a favorable opinion Familiarity information: Commendation used as a noun is rare.
57. Commendation that grants 500 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
commendation - a message expressing a favorable opinion; "words of approval seldom passed his lips". approval. subject matter, content, message, substance - what a communication that is about something is about. approbation - official recognition or approval.
Kids Definition of commendation. 1 : praise entry 2 sense 1, approval. 2 : an expression of approval The worker's supervisor wrote her a commendation.
The noun COMMENDATION has 2 senses: 1. an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement. 2. a message expressing a favorable opinion. Familiarity information: COMMENDATION used as a noun is rare.
Commendation in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...) (1) Several of the firefighters received commendation for their bravery. (2) Her painting won a commendation from the teacher. (3) The film deserves the highest commendation.