commend (verb) · commends (third person present) · commended (past tense) · commended (past participle) · commending (present participle)
1. Commend International is provider of intercom systems like video and IP intercom communication, as well as door intercom and security
2. Commend is your professional partner for VOIP and SIP as well as for control desk station and help point for handicapped or emergency call station
3. Commend definition is - to entrust for care or preservation
4. How to use Commend in a sentence.
5. Commend definition, to present, mention, or praise as worthy of confidence, notice, kindness, etc.; reCommend: to Commend a friend to another; to Commend an applicant
6. Commend synonyms, Commend pronunciation, Commend translation, English dictionary definition of Commend
7. To praise as worthy; to entrust, acclaim, laud: They Commend his leadership ability.
8. 19 synonyms of Commend from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Commend: to put (something) into the possession or safekeeping of another
10. / kəˈmend / to formally praise someone or something: The judge Commended her for/on her bravery
11. For a low-budget film, it has much to Commend it (= it deserves praise).
12. Have you ever shouted "Bravo!" at the end of a play or cooed "Good boy!" to the dog when he followed a command? Then you know how to Commend someone — in other words, to express approval aloud.
13. Find 66 ways to say Commend, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. About Commend Inc - Commend Inc But first to data protection In order to be able to improve our online offer for you, we measure the use of our website anonymously
15. Commend is the gravitational center of the RVNG universe
16. Commend (www.Commend.com) is a global provider of communication systems and security solutions for emergency and threat response that enable an efficient, quick-responding management of public
17. The definition of Commend means to reCommend or praise someone or leave someone in the care of another
18. An example of Commend is giving someone an excellent job reference
19. An example of Commend is to turn over the care of a elderly parent to a nursing home.
20. Commends synonyms, Commends pronunciation, Commends translation, English dictionary definition of Commends
21. To praise as worthy; to entrust, acclaim, laud: They Commend his leadership ability.
22. Examples from Classical Literature Sifting and pruning are needed before a cento can be formed which would Commend itself to modern taste
23. And in addition to this, the devout observances also Commend themselves to this class on the ground of reputability
24. Perhaps Bentham's Book of fallacies is too political for me to Commend it to you here.
25. Middle English from Latin Commendare, from com- (expressing intensive force) + mandare ‘commit, entrust’.
26. Definition of Commend written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
27. Actually, what I really want to Commend is the book.
28. Pilotshark, I again Commend you on your compassionate approach to teh trolls — offering them help to overcome their affliction, rather than simple derision.
29. Commend (v.) mid-14c., comenden, "praise, mention approvingly," from Latin Commendare "to commit to the care or keeping (of someone), to entrust to; to commit to writing;" hence "to set off, render agreeable, praise," from com-, here probably an intensive prefix (see com-), + mandare "to commit to one's charge" (see mandate (n.))
30. Commend (one) to (someone or something) To speak favorably of someone to another person or group
31. I Commended Jeff to the award selection committee because his extraordinary bravery in rescuing all of those people from the apartment fire deserves to be recognized
32. Commend somebody/something (to somebody) (formal) to reCommend somebody/something to somebody She is an excellent worker and I Commend her to you without reservation
33. The movie has little to Commend it (= it has few good qualities).
34. Synonyms for Commend in Free Thesaurus
35. 42 synonyms for Commend: praise, acclaim, applaud, compliment, extol, approve, big up, eulogize, speak
36. Commend - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
37. Something has much/little to Commend it - English Only forum which must Commend themselves - English Only forum Visit the Spanish-English Forum
38. Commend definition: If you Commend someone or something, you praise them formally
39. McKellen’s performance had much to Commend it (= was very good)
40. 3 → Commend itself (to somebody) → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Commend • The leadership Rodriguez displayed is to be Commended
41. • The committee has Commended achievement tests every four years.
42. Commend develops and manufactures Security and Communication systems for protection of people, buildings and values
43. The Commend International GmbH was founded in …
44. Define Commend by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
45. Ko-mend': (1) For paratithemi , translating the Hebrew paqadh (Psalms 31:5), in the dying words of Jesus: "Into thy hands I Commend my Spirit." the King James Version in Psalms has the more general word "commit." The use of the Greek word in the sense of "deposit what belongs to one into the hands of another" is not uncommon in the
46. I Commend to you Phebe our sister
47. Father, into hy hands I Commend my spirit
48. The princes Commended Sarai before Pharaoh
49. The Lord Commended the unjust …
50. Commend March 20 at 10:54 AM · greetings all, feast your ears on the debut album from Yu Su
51. Definition of Commend in the Definitions.net dictionary
52. What does Commend mean? Information and translations of Commend in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
53. Commend (one) to (someone or something) To speak favorably of someone to another person or group
54. I Commended Jeff to the award selection committee because his extraordinary bravery in rescuing all of those people from the apartment fire deserves to be recognized.
55. Ko-mend': (1) For paratithemi (), translating the Hebrew paqadh (), in the dying words of Jesus: "Into thy hands I Commend my Spirit."the King James Version in Psalms has the more general word "commit." The use of the Greek word in the sense of "deposit what belongs to one into the hands of another" is not uncommon in the classics.
56. 'Commend Advanced Security Communication Systems and Wisenet Video Surveillance Solutions are increasingly being specified for the same projects and it is totally understandable that our mutual customers should expect our two solutions to work in harmony in order to provide them with greater situational awareness,' said Uri Guterman, Head of Product
57. Added a Commendation system, which allows you to Commend players who made your game a happier experience, and report anyone being hostile
58. You can Commend or report a player by clicking their name in the main menu, in-game scoreboard or end game score screen.
59. Definition and synonyms of Commend from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
60. This is the British English definition of Commend.View American English definition of Commend.
61. Commend means to laud or praise in an official manner.Commend may also mean to present a reCommendation or to render something acceptable.Commend is a transitive verb, which is a verb that takes an object
62. Related words are Commends, Commended, Commending.The word Commend is derived from the Latin word Commendare which means to entrust.
63. Find more ways to say Commend, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
64. Another word for Commend: praise, acclaim, applaud, compliment, extol Collins English Thesaurus
65. This Door Call Solution for Single and Multitenanted Buildings based on Commend’s Symphony Service Platform Commend Mobile Client enables you to: · Make and receive video door calls · Receive calls on your mobile device wherever you are · Show the door station’s camera as a surveillance cam · Support for multiple doors and ring groups · Integrated solution for both configuration and
66. Commend solution offers automated monitoring of building access along with temperature and mask detection and enables to react and communicate in a dignified and logical way in the event of irregularities
67. Please contact [email protected]Commend.co.uk for more information.
68. To represent as worthy of notice, regard, or kindness to speak in favor of to reCommend
69. I Commend to you Phebe our sister
70. Father, into hy hands I Commend my spirit
71. The princes Commended Sarai before Pharaoh.
72. Commend - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Commend
73. His paintings Commend him to the artistic world Definition (verb) give to in charge
74. Commend may also mean to present a reCommendation or to render something acceptable
75. Commend is a transitive verb, which is a verb that takes an object
76. Related words are Commends, Commended, Commending
77. Commend International is provider of intercom systems like video and IP intercom communication, as well as door intercom and security.
78. Commend (obsolete) Commendation; praise (plural) compliments; greetings; Commendableness
79. The state or quality of being Commendable