1. Commencing In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use
2. His creatures are interactive with other machines, Commencing …
3. Before Commencing a campaign a great general sits down to think it out
4. THE PIT TOWN CORONET, VOLUME II (OF 3) CHARLES JAMES WILLS They had probably reached no great height, but summer was only Commencing, and it was evidently freezing
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Commencing 1 to take the first step in (a process or course of action)
6. The definition of Commencing refers to something that is beginning or starting
7. When graduation is beginning right this minute, this is an example of a situation where graduation is Commencing.
8. (a) Notwithstanding Section 3025 of the Family Code, paragraph (2) of subdivision (c) of Section 56.11 of the Civil Code, or any other provision of law, a psychotherapist who knows that a minor has been removed from the physical custody of his or her parent or guardian pursuant to Article 6 (Commencing with Section 300) to Article 10
9. Commencing in 1474, mathematical, astronomical and astrological works appeared in printed form
10. Synonyms for Commencing include beginning, starting, opening, initiating, inaugurating, leading off, embarking on, getting going, instituting and kicking off
11. (b) Notwithstanding Chapter 22 (Commencing with Section 14875) of Division 7 of the Water Code, at the next triennial building standards rulemaking cycle that commences on or after January 1, 2009, the department shall adopt and submit for approval pursuant to Chapter 4 (Commencing with Section 18935) of Part 2.5 building standards for the
12. Definition of Commencing in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Commencing mean? Information and translations of Commencing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Antonyms for Commencing include adult, full-blown, full-fledged, mature, ripe, ripened, final, grown, developed and last
15. Commencing date means the date on and from which the Scheme came into operation and effect which date is identified in the Declaration of Trust by reference to the designation “the Commencing Date”
16. Commencing in a sentence - Use "Commencing" in a sentence 1
17. Click for more sentences of Commencing
18. The pace Commencing with the walk, must be kept up at the same rate, while the hand is producing an elevating effect upon the neck
19. The first player hops around in each space, Commencing with "start" and finishing at "end
20. Lady Helena decided upon Commencing the programme with a grand dinner party, to be followed by a ball in the evening.
21. What does the week Commencing mean? I am meant to start work soon, the rota sid the week Commencing 8th of June ,i am planned to work Saturdays and Sundays, does that mean I start on the 8th or is it the week after? Thanks
22. Source(s): week Commencing mean: https://tr.im/QWwtI
23. The category, level, Commencing rate of salary and, if increments are allowable, the scale of increments, and the maximum attainable; UN-2 Note: Prior to Commencing these new salary records, all historical records that cover the elected period(s) must be deleted.
24. Where I grew up, “Commencing from” would not be considered correct
25. “will be Commencing” is correct
26. “will be commenced” would be a passive, implying that someone (even if not stated) will do the “Commencing”
27. Week Commencing in a sentence - Use "week Commencing" in a sentence 1
28. The first round took place on the week Commencing 30 August 2010
29. The song rose to number two on the week Commencing September 14, 2015
30. Click for more sentences of week Commencing
31. Find 29 ways to say Commencing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
32. Commencing (1 Occurrence) Commencing (1 Occurrence)
33. Acts 8:35 Then Philip began to speak, and, Commencing with that same portion of Scripture, told him the Good News about Jesus
34. With Article 5 (Commencing with Section 11346) or Article 6 (Commencing with Section 11349) of Chapter 3.5, but are governed by Chapter 3.5 (Commencing with Section 11340) in all other respects
35. 3 ways to abbreviate Commencing
36. How to abbreviate Commencing? Get the most popular abbreviation for Commencing updated in 2021
37. OVERVIEW OF Commencing AN ACTION 1
38. What are the applicable rules for Commencing an action? KENTUCKY RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE The Kentucky Rules of Civil Procedure is the main body of law govern-ing Kentucky civil procedure
39. The key provisions related to commenc-ing an action are found in: Section 3.01 to 3.03 (Commencing an action).
40. Synonyms for Commencing in Free Thesaurus
41. Before Commencing the work, the permittee shall locate all utility installations in the permit location, and shall notify and coordinate with
42. "The letter agreement provides that Mr Lachlan K Murdoch will be available to advise and consult with the company on such matters and in such manner as the company may from time to time request for a two-year period Commencing on the date of resignation," the statement said.
43. Need to know how Week Commencing is abbreviated in United Kingdom? Check out variant for Week Commencing abbreviation in United Kingdom
44. Europe, the Middle East or Africa, the period Commencing at the time the reservation is made and ending at the end (local time) of the calendar day following the day in which the reservation is made (or the specified pick-up date for the rental, if earlier) and (ii) if the specified pick-up location is anywhere else, the period Commencing at
45. The southwest monsoon, Commencing in early June, soon reduces the ground to a soft sea of mud
46. Prospective students applying in these programs Commencing in Fall 2012 will be attending at the Langley Campus
47. Week Commencing (the week that begins on the date mentioned) the schedule for w/c 19 November; Interviews will take place in w/c 10 May
48. ‘There will be a Vintage Parade Commencing at 2pm from the local Community Hall.’ ‘There will be an evening fixture on Monday, with the action Commencing at 6pm.’ ‘All customers please note that week Commencing June 9 will be recyclables only.’ ‘Next month the guild will hold its Christmas party Commencing at 1pm.’
49. (Nasdaq: KRNLU) (the “Company”) today announced that, Commencing March 26, 2021, holders of the units sold in the
50. 20 hours ago · Director-General of the OSI, Chris Moraitis, said the office was still months away from Commencing investigations as they continue to search for suitable people to …
51. (the “Company”) announced that Commencing on or about March 22, 2021, …
52. Announces the separate trading of its class a common stock and warrants, Commencing on or about march 25, 2021.
The definition of commencing refers to something that is beginning or starting. When graduation is beginning right this minute, this is an example of a situation where graduation is commencing. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Commencing.".
Commence: to take the first step in (a process or course of action). Synonyms: begin, embark (on or upon), enter (into or upon)... Antonyms: conclude, end, finish...
Synonyms for commencing include beginning, starting, opening, initiating, inaugurating, leading off, embarking on, getting going, instituting and kicking off. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
The definition of commence means to begin something. Starting to work on a new project is an example of to commence.