commandeer (verb) · commandeers (third person present) · commandeered (past tense) · commandeered (past participle) · commandeering (present participle)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Commandeer formal : to take (something, such as a vehicle or building) by force especially for military purposes See the full definition for Commandeer in the …
2. To seize (private property) for military or other public use: The police officer Commandeered a taxi and took off after the getaway car.
3. 1. To seize for military or police use; confiscate. 2. To take arbitrarily or by force: "He was at Columbia when students Commandeered buildings and the …
4. By force: Some visitors Commandeered outdoor tables on the balcony
5. (Definition of Commandeer from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © …
6. Commandeer is a desktop app built by developers for developers which allows you to manage your infrastructure as code, view your data, and test your plumbing. We are access to 20 of the most popular services including Dynamo DB, …
7. To Commandeer is to take possession or control of something, or to take control of something for a military or law-enforcement purpose, or to make someone help you. When you take over the …
8. Sherman tried to Commandeer those flintlock muskets from the Mexican war--several thousand of them--but Coleman got them first
9. PORT O' GOLD LOUIS JOHN STELLMAN The king's messengers could Commandeer any subject's property, giving a receipt
10. 11 synonyms of Commandeer from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Find another word for Commandeer
12. Commandeer: to take control of (a vehicle) by force.
13. Commandeer is our go to app to manage the infrastructure. It's amazing how much insight you get from finally being able to see your infrastructure visually.
14. Commandeer UNIQUE APPAREL FOR WOMEN SHOP WOMEN'S NOW Print of the Week
15. 1. To seize for military or police use; confiscate. 2. To take arbitrarily or by force: "He was at Columbia when students Commandeered buildings and the …
16. Commandeer Those stakeholders Commandeer some of the e-government system's inscribed features to their own purposes whilst leaving others to one side
17. After Commandeer resolves, you control the targeted spell
18. Definition of Commandeer take arbitrarily or by force; "The Cubans Commandeered the plane and flew it to Miami" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
19. To take control of something Examples of Commandeer in a sentence Because Jack is a bully, he will often try and Commandeer things that belong to his classmates
20. 🔊 The pirate leader decided to Commandeer the luxury yacht and hold the passengers and crew for ransom
21. Commandeer Take command of your command line
22. Commandeer gets data from the command line to your variables and exits gracefully if there is any issue
23. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Commandeer with 5 letters was last seen on the November 20, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is COOPT.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
24. • Two hijackers used fake explosives to Commandeer the airliner
25. • A paramilitary group attempted to Commandeer the bus and take it to Madrid
26. • The large coiled springs and unfamiliar machinery tempt one to try to Commandeer the thing and ride it into another era.
27. Verb If the armed forces Commandeer a vehicle or building owned by someone else, they officially take charge of it so that they can use it
28. The soldiers Commandeered vehicles in the capital and occupied the television station.
29. He knew, too, that to Commandeer a destroyer for a private errand was inadmissable.: I had the horses saddled and every one who could Commandeer an animal mounted one.: Before she had finished she had had to Commandeer the whole of the bed, and was weary and confused.: They were forced to Commandeer a train to gain access to the man as he lay between the city's Lime Street and Edge Hill …
30. Commandeering is an act of appropriation by the military or police whereby they take possession of the property of a member of the public.
31. The US Supreme Court has held that Commandeering violates principles designed to prevent either
32. Commandeer something to take control of a building, a vehicle, etc
33. The soldiers had Commandeered the farm and the villa five months ago
34. A group of young men had Commandeered a truck, and …
35. After it, They, can recreate itself and Commandeer an immortal energy source, it will be a deity on a god quest, with unimaginable questions, dreams and pet peeves
36. Synonyms for Commandeer include appropriate, seize, expropriate, take, confiscate, arrogate, usurp, sequester, sequestrate and annexe
37. Definition of Commandeer verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
38. See authoritative translations of Commandeer in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
39. Commandeer definition: If the armed forces Commandeer a vehicle or building owned by someone else, they Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
40. How many syllables in Commandeer? 6 8 5 9 7 3 1 2 4 syllables
41. Divide Commandeer into syllables: com-man-deer Primary syllable stress: com-man-deer Secondary syllable stress: com-man-deer How to pronounce Commandeer: kom-un-deer How to say Commandeer: How to pronounce Commandeer
42. Wondering why Commandeer is 6 8 5 9 7 3 1 2 4
43. The only to Commandeer a man can be violent memories, is the live better
44. Two hijackers used fake explosives to Commandeer the airliner
45. The lawyers, we think, are in waiting to Commandeer any dispute, worthy or not
46. Simply download Commandeer, open up the LocalStack dashboard, and hit the start button, and it is running
47. Coldsnap Rarity, #: R, 29 Card Type: Instant Description: You may remove two blue cards in your hand from the game rather than pay Commandeer's mana cost
48. Mayor Eric Garcetti has the authority to "Commandeer" hotel rooms to house the homeless and protect people's lives during a local emergency like …
49. Definition of Commandeer in the Definitions.net dictionary
50. What does Commandeer mean? Information and translations of Commandeer in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
51. Find 29 ways to say Commandeer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
52. Commandeer (v.) 1881, "to seize or force into military service," from Dutch (especially Afrikaans) kommandeeren "to command" (for military service), from French commander "to order" (see command (v.))
53. Commandeer: 1 v take arbitrarily or by force “The Cubans Commandeered the plane and flew it to Miami” Synonyms: highjack , hijack , pirate Types: skyjack subject an aircraft to air piracy carjack take someone's car from him by force, usually with the intention of stealing it Type of: seize take or capture by force
54. Commandeer - 147 Followers, 296 Following, 112 pins Commandeer
55. Commandeer is a desktop app built by developers for developers which allows you to manage your infrastructure as code, view your data, and test your plumbing
56. Use "Commandeer" in a sentence Peron and company Commandeer the: 19
57. Examples of Commandeer in a sentence Because Jack is a bully, he will often try and Commandeer things that belong to his classmates
58. 🔊 The pirate leader decided to Commandeer the luxury yacht and hold the passengers and crew for ransom
59. Commandeer is an option in Completing the Mission during the Little Nest Egg route
60. What Commandeer means in Bengali, Commandeer meaning in Bengali, Commandeer definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Commandeer in Bengali