1. Comfort, console, relieve, soothe imply assuaging sorrow, worry, disComfort, or pain
2. To Comfort is to lessen the sadness or sorrow of someone and to strengthen by inspiring with hope and restoring a …
3. 27 synonyms of Comfort from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 66 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Comfort: a feeling of ease from grief or trouble
5. Comfort noun (NO PAIN) B1 [ U ] a pleasant feeling of being relaxed and free from pain: She evidently dresses for Comfort.
6. Find 193 ways to say Comfort, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Serving refined Comfort food and drinks to the downtown Evansville community
8. You'll also find items that provide Comfort and security
9. EComfort specializes in heating, venting and cooling equipment, plus shower systems and tile profiles
10. The Comfort was sent to New York to relieve pressure on city hospitals by treating people with ailments other than Covid-19, the illness caused by …
Comfort, City, Covid, Caused
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Comfort
12. With all the amenities you need, and hotels everywhere you want to be, Comfort Inn will get you rested and ready for anything
13. Comfort diabetic shoes are designed to provide Comfort and protect the feet
14. Fly in Comfort with pillows, blankets and an amenity kit with essentials like eyeshades, earplugs, a toothbrush and toothpaste
15. 1-12 of over 10,000 results for Comfort Shoes
16. Crocs Mens and Womens Classic Clog Water Comfortable Slip On Shoes by Crocs
Crocs, Classic, Clog, Comfortable
17. Comfort Tourism: Tripadvisor has 2,443 reviews of Comfort Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Comfort resource.
18. Comfort provides an extensive selection of name brand catheter and ostomy supplies to thousands of customers nationwide
Comfort, Catheter, Customers
19. Our attention to detail, unmatched customer service, and dedication to helping our customers live happier, healthier lives are just a few of the many reasons Comfort is one of the fastest growing catheter and ostomy supply companies in the nation!
Customer, Customers, Comfort, Catheter, Companies
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Comfort
21. Comfort, Texas, is a Hill Country gem
22. Comfort is the perfect nucleus of all the beautiful Hill Country has to offer.
23. Fur family is family and being sensitive to that will bring Comfort to a very sad time
24. To Comfort someone is to give solace or to soothe
25. You might Comfort your brother when his favorite team gets knocked out of the playoffs.
26. Comfort is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Kendall County, Texas, United States.As of the 2010 census it had a population of 2,363
Comfort, Community, Census, Cdp, County
27. Comfort, Texas is centrally located between Fredericksburg, Boerne, and Kerrville, yet only minutes from San Antonio
28. Comfort is known for its antique shopping, restaurants, bed and breakfasts, as well as three local wineries to
29. Comfort is a style of life in which you have enough money to have everything you need
30. Thanks to the success of her books, she lives in Comfort
31. Uncountable noun Comfort is what you feel when worries or unhappiness stop.
32. The Crossword Solver found 160 answers to the Comfort crossword clue
Crossword, Comfort, Clue
33. Explore 1000 Comfort Quotes by authors including Michelle Obama, Hippocrates, and Martin Luther King, Jr
34. The new pad shape features top and bottom curvature for neck clearance and maximum support and Comfort even while pad is rotated 180°
Curvature, Clearance, Comfort
35. Comfort (v.) late 13c., conforten "to cheer up, console, soothe when in grief or trouble," from Old French conforter "to Comfort, to solace; to help, strengthen," from Late Latin confortare "to strengthen much" (used in Vulgate), from assimilated form of Latin com-, here probably an intensive prefix (see com-), + fortis "strong" (see fort).Change of -n-to -m-began in English 14c.
Comfort, Conforten, Cheer, Console, Conforter, Confortare, Com, Change
36. Comfort (2016): A late night courier boy agrees to pick up the feisty daughter of an important client
Comfort, Courier, Client
37. To ease physically; relieve: Comforted the feverish patient with a cool cloth
Comforted, Cool, Cloth
38. A condition or feeling of pleasurable physical ease or relief from pain or stress: finally sat in Comfort …
39. Comfort food doesn't always have to be about cheesy, creamy sauces
Comfort, Cheesy, Creamy
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Comfort
41. Synonyms for Comfort in Free Thesaurus
42. 60 synonyms for Comfort: ease, luxury, wellbeing, opulence, consolation, cheer, encouragement, succour
Comfort, Consolation, Cheer
43. Comfort-tek fabric The fluid resistant exterior has supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion
Comfort, Cleaned, Cushion
44. Comfort-Tek has multi-dimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
45. Finn Comfort footbeds are removable and hand-washable with mild soap and warm water (max 86° F)
46. Finn Comfort is an excellent choice for those who require custom orthotics and, if necessary, Finn Comfort footbeds can also be customized to your individual needs by your pedorthist.
Comfort, Choice, Custom, Can, Customized
47. Comfort Keepers adheres to the principles of truth in advertising, and all information accurately represents the organizations scope of services provided, licenses, price claims or testimonials
48. Comfort Keepers is an equal opportunity employer
49. "Comfort is a growing Texas Hill Country community with loads of charm
Comfort, Country, Community, Charm
50. Comfort is a quiet, quaint little town with easy access to …
51. Comfort definition: a feeling of freedom from worry or disappointment synonyms: consolation, pleasure, solacement, relief, assuagement, alleviation, pleasance
52. Naot® footwear has been a trusted Comfort brand for years
53. These are just a few of the many Comfort brands we
54. Comfort was the best decision I have made when it came to renovating my house
55. Ideal for the player who wants a little more power and Comfort without having to switch to a traditional oversize racquet
56. And will Comfort them and give them joy for their sorrow
57. Broccoli and rice casserole tops my family's Comfort food list, but when we need something fast, this is the stuff
58. Comfort returned on 13 October 2005 after its 7-week deployment
59.  Partnership for the Americas (2007) USNS Comfort ' s Partnership for the Americas humanitarian mission, which began on 15 June 2007, was a major component of the President's "Advancing the Cause of Social Justice in the Western Hemisphere" initiative.
Citation, Comfort, Component, Cause