1. Come of To be the result of something or some action
2. Come of vb (intr, preposition) 1
3. (Come of something) to be the result of something I wrote to over twenty companies asking for work, but nothing came of my efforts
4. Come of definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
5. Find 56 ways to say Come of, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Definition of Come of in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Come of mean? Information and translations of Come of in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
8. Come of something From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishCome ofsomethingphrasal verbRESULTto happenas a resultof something I did ask a few questions, but nothing came of it
9. Will Come of (something) Will be a substantial or meaningful result of something or some action
10. Often used in negative constructions or with mitigators like "very little." Our political opponents have won a minor victory, but very little will Come of it in the end.
11. Come of sth They should stop seeing each other behind her husband's back
12. Synonyms for Come of age include fledge, attain majority, become adult, develop, grow up, mature, reach adulthood, bloom, blossom and grow
13. Come of age v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (reach adulthood) llegar a la mayoría de edad loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo").
14. Come of age to reach the age when you are legally recognized as an adult If something has Come of age, it has reached its full successful development
15. If something has Come of age, it has reached its full successful development, to reach the age when one is an adult and is legally responsible for his or her behavior
16. After years of experimentation with colors and strokes, his painting has Come of age.
17. Come of (third-person singular simple present comes of, present participle coming of, simple past came of, past participle Come of)
18. Come of Age (also alternatively titled The Vaccines Come of Age) is the second studio album by English indie rock band The Vaccines, which was released on 3 September 2012.It follows their debut album What Did You Expect from The Vaccines?, released the previous year.It was produced by Ethan Johns and reached number one in the UK.
19. ‘As evidenced from the undeniable success of tonight's event, the movement has Come of age.’ ‘Now the movement has Come of age and deserves greater recognition.’ ‘A marginal movement has Come of age, spawning a whole generation of human-rights advocates who are turning sex workers into a …
20. Come of Age: The Case for Elderhood in a Time of Trouble ~ In his landmark provocative style, Stephen Jenkinson makes the case that we must birth a new generation of elders, one poised and willing to be true stewards of the planet and its species.
21. “Come of Age is a timely, powerful exploration of the loss of elderhood in our society
22. 14 But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things Come of …
23. Search to Come of a good stock and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
24. You can complete the definition of to Come of a good stock given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
25. Paparazzi Come of Ageless Pink $ 5.00
26. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Come of age Come of age a) SCL SSY to reach the age when you are legally considered to be a responsible adult b) IMPORTANT if something comes of age, it reaches a stage of development at which people accept it as being important, valuable etc During this period the movies really came of age as an
27. The Vaccines Come of Age follows their platinum selling, Brit nominated and NME award winning debut, What Did You Expect from The Vaccines? which was released in March 2011
28. For all things Come of thee and of thine own have we given thee
29. But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things Come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee
30. "Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators" Nothing Will Come of Nothing (TV Episode 2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
31. Cell-Cycle Therapeutics Come of Age J Clin Oncol
32. What good can Come of trauma? Researchers probe posttraumatic growth
33. Targeting cancer-promoting inflammation - have anti-inflammatory therapies Come of age? Nat Rev Clin Oncol
34. The cloud computing marketplace has Come of age, and the market is booming
35. The Princess Has Come of Age, Stennis Space Center
36. The line "Nothing will Come of nothing" is extremely significant
37. The Quad has Come of age and its agenda covering areas like vaccines, climate change and emerging technologies makes it a force for global good, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said at the first summit of the coalition
38. 1 day ago · What Will Come of D.C.’s Rent Freeze? Ward 2 Councilmember Brooke Pinto circulated legislation to limit the ban on rent increases, after the mayor’s group on the rent crisis couldn’t reach