1. Combined definition, made by combining; joined; united, as in a chemical compound
Combined, Combining, Chemical, Compound
2. Combined definition is - a skiing competition combining two separate events (such as a downhill race and a slalom race).
Combined, Competition, Combining
3. 49 synonyms of Combined from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Combined: used or done by a number of people as a group
5. Combined Insurance Company of America (Chicago, IL Illinois) is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health, and life insurance products and a Chubb company.
Combined, Company, Chicago, Chubb
6. To bring into a state of unity; make united: Combined the ingredients in a bowl; Combined the eggs and flour
7. Find 6 ways to say Combined, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. The Combined value, weight, etc
9. Synonyms for Combined in Free Thesaurus
10. 1 antonym for Combined: unCombined
11. What are synonyms for Combined?
12. Combined Is the human capital management company that
Combined, Capital, Company
13. Combined Insurance Company of America (Chicago, IL Illinois) is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products and a Chubb company
Combined, Company, Chicago, Chubb
14. With a tradition of more than 90 years of success, Combined Insurance is one of Ward’s Top 50® Performing Life-Health Insurance Companies and was named the
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Compare, Comparison
16. Copyright 2021 Combined Properties, Incorporated, All Rights Reserved
17. Combined Insurance, now a part of Chubb, is a leading global provider of supplemental insurance for individuals and families
18. Combined Arms serves active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans from all service eras, and their family members
19. Combined Arms is a one-stop resource for veterans in transition
20. Through a Combined effort with our 145+ member organizations, we offer holistic support in a customized and efficient way.
21. Definition of Combined with in the Idioms Dictionary
22. What does Combined with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
23. Canada Health Essentials Accident Combined Insurance
24. Combined Energy provides a comprehensive energy management service for homeowners who want
25. Combined Energy's intelligent gateway device monitors household energy consumption and solar generation, synchronising large appliances in the home to ensure they use the cheapest available energy throughout the day.
Combined, Consumption, Cheapest
26. Combined Statements of Operations for the years ended December 31, 2020 and December 31, 2019 4 Combined Statements of Changes in Capital for the years ended December 31, 2020 and 5 Notes to Combined Financial Statements 6-54
Combined, Changes, Capital
27. Combined Insurance, a Chubb company, is a leading provider of supplemental accident, health and life insurance products in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
Combined, Chubb, Company
28. E-mail: [email protected]Combinedsystems.com
29. Combined Arms provides free rent, technology, programming and a framework that brings together these member organizations in a collaborative environment
30. The Combined Giving Campaign is a program that allows County employees to donate to charitable organizations
Combined, Campaign, County, Charitable
31. The Combined Giving Campaign plays an important role in supporting several elements of the Countywide Vision by providing a means by which the County
Combined, Campaign, Countywide, County
32. California Well Standards, Combined
33. Table I-Combined Ratings Table [10 Combined with 10 is 19] 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90
34. Title: Combined ratings table.xlsx Author: VHAWRJBRAUEJ Created Date: 9/16/2019 8:25:44 PM
35. Combined definition: A Combined effort or attack is made by two or more groups of people at the same time
36. We've Combined multiple components into a single unit that sits outside your home to deliver the comfort you’re looking for—heat in the winter and cooling in the summer
Combined, Components, Comfort, Cooling
37. Combined report, except that if correspondence relates to separate entity items or a payment made by another member of the unitary Combined group, the Department may send the correspondence to that other member or thedesignated corporation, or both.
Combined, Correspondence, Corporation
38. Combined is an event in alpine ski racing.A traditional Combined competition consists of one run of downhill and two runs of slalom, each discipline run on separate days.The winner is the skier with the fastest aggregate time
Combined, Competition, Consists
39. (Until the 1990s, a complicated point system was used to determine placings in the Combined event.)
40. Combined Arms Center-Training Deputy Commander Col
Combined, Center, Commander, Col
41. Before Combined registration, users registered authentication methods for Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication and self-service password reset (SSPR) separately
42. To enable Combined registration, complete these steps: Sign in to the Azure portal as a user administrator or global administrator
43. Under Users can use the Combined security information registration experience, choose to enable for
Can, Combined, Choose
44. Combined Transport Logistics Group, Inc, Central Point, OR
45. Combined Transport is proud to be a growth oriented carrier providing a matrix of flatbed, heavy
46. If VA finds that a Veteran has multiple disabilities, VA uses the Combined Ratings Table below to calculate a Combined disability rating
47. Disability ratings are not additive, meaning that if a Veteran has one disability rated 60% and a second disability 20%, the Combined rating is not 80%.
48. A Combined sewer is a sewage collection system of pipes, tunnels, and bodies of water designed to simultaneously collect surface runoff and sewage water in a shared system
Combined, Collection, Collect
49. The Combined loan-to-value (CLTV) ratio is defined as the ratio of property loans to the property's value
50. Combined queries are created within a single universe and return a single data provider
51. Although the following examples use two queries, it is possible to create eight or more Combined queries
52. Combined Application for Benefits - English - 412.6 KB (pdf) Combined Application for Benefits - Amharic - 942.2 KB (pdf) Combined Application for Benefits - Spanish version - 524.4 KB (pdf) This webpage contains important information
53. Combined Statement: Also known as a descriptive or consolidated statement, Combined statements aggregate all information about all of a customer's accounts onto a single periodic statement
Combined, Consolidated, Customer
A combined mean is simply a weighted mean, where the weights are the size of each group. For more than two groups: Add the means of each group—each weighted by the number of individuals or data points,
Some common synonyms of combine are associate, connect, join, link, relate, and unite. While all these words mean "to bring or come together into some manner of union," combine implies some merging or mingling with corresponding loss of identity of each unit.
combine(verb) join for a common purpose or in a common action. "These forces combined with others". Synonyms: unite, conflate, meld, commingle, compound, flux, blend, mix, coalesce, fuse, merge, aggregate, immix. aggregate, combine(verb) gather in a mass, sum, or whole.
Definition of 'merge'. merge. If one thing merges with another, or is merged with another, they combine or come together to make one whole thing. You can also say that two things merge, or are merged.