1. Combine definition is - to bring into such close relationship as to obscure individual characters : merge
Combine, Close, Characters
2. How to use Combine in a sentence
3. Combine synonyms, Combine pronunciation, Combine translation, English dictionary definition of Combine
4. To bring into a state of unity; make united: Combined the ingredients in a bowl; Combined the eggs and
5. 49 synonyms of Combine from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 70 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Combine: to come together to form a single unit.
7. Combine definition, to bring into or join in a close union or whole; unite: She Combined the ingredients to make the cake
Combine, Close, Combined, Cake
8. They Combined the two companies
9. This free and easy to use online tool allows to Combine multiple PDF or images files into a single PDF document without having to install any software
10. Find 59 ways to say Combine, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The modern Combined harvester, or simply Combine, is a versatile machine designed to efficiently harvest a variety of grain crops.The name derives from its combining four separate harvesting operations—reaping, threshing, gathering, and winnowing—into a single process
Combined, Combine, Crops, Combining
12. Among the crops harvested with a Combine are wheat, rice, oats, rye, barley, corn (), sorghum, soybeans, flax
Crops, Combine, Corn
13. How to Combine PDF files online: Drag and drop your PDFs into the PDF Combiner
14. Click ‘Merge PDF!’ to Combine and download your PDF.
15. When you Combine PDF files with the Acrobat online tool, you can reorder, add, or delete files before you merge them into a single PDF
16. The Combine Forum Since 2005 A forum community dedicated to all Combine owners and enthusiasts