1. Collision definition is - an act or instance of colliding : clash
Collision, Colliding, Clash
2. How to use Collision in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Collision.
4. Collision definition, the act of colliding; a coming violently into contact; crash: the Collision of two airplanes
Collision, Colliding, Coming, Contact, Crash
5. Collision synonyms, Collision pronunciation, Collision translation, English dictionary definition of Collision
6. The act of colliding; a crash: Traffic was tied up due to a Collision on the freeway.
Colliding, Crash, Collision
7. Collision was founded in 2008 as a student-led movement that has multiplied into thousands of positive connections inside and outside school walls
8. 11 rows · Collision is a five-part British television drama serial, which debuted on ITV in November …
9. "North America’s fastest-growing tech conference”, Collision brings together Fortune 500 companies, groundbreaking startups and world-class speakers
Conference, Collision, Companies, Class
10. Collision, in physics, the sudden, forceful coming together in direct contact of two bodies, such as, for example, two billiard balls, a golf club and a ball, a hammer and a nail head, two railroad cars when being coupled together, or a falling object and a floor
Collision, Coming, Contact, Club, Cars, Coupled
11. Faulkner Collision Centers are here to take care of all your Collision repairs, dent repairs, auto glass fixes, and auto body repairs
Collision, Centers, Care
12. Caliber Collision is committed to Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®
Caliber, Collision, Committed
13. Our topnotch Collision repair services can be found at more than 1,100 convenient Caliber Collision locations all across the United States
Collision, Can, Convenient, Caliber
14. 20 synonyms of Collision from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Find another word for Collision
16. Collision: a forceful coming together of two things.
17. Collision connects VCs with the world’s leading LPs, early-stage founders, and fellow top-tier firms through content, one-to-one meetings, and roundtable discussions, all …
Collision, Connects, Content
18. Collision accepts fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, and art, with a particular interest in experimental work that challenges style and structure
Collision, Creative, Challenges
19. Collision insurance is auto coverage that reimburses the insured for damage sustained to their personal automobile, due to the fault of the insured …
20. ALLDATA Collision® is the industry’s #1 automotive Collision repair software.It delivers unedited OEM data targeted specifically to auto body repair shops, including body and frame sectioning, handling of new materials, evolving technologies such as hybrids and panel replacement, and more.
21. ‘She avoided a Collision by swerving violently, but that caused her car to spin on to the wrong side of the road and collide with a lorry coming the other way, despite its driver braking heavily.’ ‘Police received an accident report involving a Collision between a car and a pickup truck on Sukhumvit Road in Sattahip.’
Collision, Caused, Car, Collide, Coming
22. The Collision of billiard balls is nearly elastic because the kinetic energy is conserved before and after the Collision
23. When a ball at a billiard table hits another ball, it is an example of elastic Collision.
24. Collision coverage can get expensive, so to lower costs, most people choose a $500 deductible or higher
Collision, Coverage, Can, Costs, Choose
25. What does Collision mean? A condition of opposition or conflict between two or more people or things
Collision, Condition, Conflict
26. (noun) The Collision between management and
27. Collision - and the numerous stories surrounding all of the parties involved, I still found it relatively easy to follow
28. Collision insurance pays for damage to your car after an accident with an object: a pole, guard rail, or tree, for example
29. Be on a Collision course Of a person, group, or object, to be on a certain path to conflict, Collision, destruction, or ruin with someone or something else
Collision, Course, Certain, Conflict
30. The radical coalition is set to be on a Collision course with the majority government this year
Coalition, Collision, Course
31. Little did the passengers know that their train was on a Collision course with disaster
32. Collision Car Insurance Definition
33. Collision car insurance is a type of auto insurance policy that covers damage to a car that results from a Collision with another object
Collision, Car, Covers
34. That means that if you drive your car into another car, a fence, a pole, or a tree, or if you roll or flip your car, Collision insurance covers the damage.
Car, Collision, Covers
35. Collision cell designs have also undergone changes throughout the years
Collision, Cell, Changes
36. The basic function of the Collision cell is to fragment precursor ions, which were selectively filtered by the first quadrupole, into product ions.
37. Collision coverage has a deductible, which is the amount you pay before your coverage helps pay for your claim.You can typically choose the amount of your Collision deductible when you buy coverage
Collision, Coverage, Claim, Can, Choose
38. Collision insurance pays to repair or replace your vehicle parts if they are damaged in an accident
39. Accidents covered by Collision
40. Collision detection is the computational problem of detecting the intersection of two or more objects
41. Collision detection is a classic issue of computational geometry and has applications in various computing fields, primarily in computer graphics, computer games, computer simulations, robotics and computational physics.Collision detection algorithms can be divided into operating on 2D and 3D
Collision, Classic, Computational, Computing, Computer, Can
42. A Collision that meets these two criteria, and that results in a chemical reaction, is known as a successful Collision or an effective Collision
Collision, Criteria, Chemical
43. Collision theory provides an explanation for how particles interact to cause a reaction and the formation of new products.
44. 1 day ago · That Collision occurred after CHP officers were notified of a 2010 Mazda 3 going north in the southbound fast lane
45. The total impulse applied to this contact pair to resolve the Collision
46. Find the best Collision Repair near you on Yelp - see all Collision Repair open now
47. Without Collision coverage, you could be out thousands of dollars if your car is damaged or totaled in an accident
Collision, Coverage, Could, Car
48. While Collision coverage will increase the cost of your auto policy, it protects the equity you have in your vehicle
Collision, Coverage, Cost
49. Even if you have no equity in your car, Collision coverage can help pay off whatever you owe on the vehicle.
Car, Collision, Coverage, Can
50. Season 1 Review: Collision is a terrific example of an unconventional and original story, weaving suspense, irony, mystery and emotional turmoil in the aftermath of a deadly multicar freeway pileup
51. A “perfectly-inelastic” Collision (also called a “perfectly-plastic” Collision) is a limiting case of inelastic Collision in which the two bodies stick together after impact
Collision, Called, Case
52. The degree to which a Collision is elastic or inelastic is quantified by the coefficient of restitution, a value that generally ranges between zero and one.
53. Collision insurance is an optional coverage that pays to fix damage to your car when you hit another object or vehicle
Collision, Coverage, Car
54. Collision coverage also comes into play if your car is hit by another driver who doesn't have enough insurance to pay for the repairs.
Collision, Coverage, Comes, Car
55. Collision definition: A Collision occurs when a moving object crashes into something
56. - Use this site to enter and submit a Collision report, to purchase a report use WRECR Any driver, pedestrian, pedal cycle or property owner involved in a Collision within the state – with $1000 or more damage to any one unit and/or injury to any person – must complete a Motor Vehicle Collision Report
Collision, Cycle, Complete
collision (noun) · collisions (plural noun)