See also: Colander Calendar Calendaring Calendared Calendario Calendarized Cola Collate Colab Collateral Collaborate Collated Collaboration Colaborar Colace Collage Collation Collaborative Colaboración Social Coca
1. The perfect tool for pastas, salads and other meals, Colanders are available in a variety of sizes and styles to find what you're looking for
2. Collapsible Colanders pop open when you need them and fold compactly for efficient space storage
Collapsible, Colanders, Compactly
3. Our Colanders are available in a variety of different capacities, depending on how much product you need to drain at once
4. It’s ideal to have multiple sizes on-hand, so you can efficiently drain small amounts of berries with a small Colander and mass portions of pasta with a larger one.
5. Over-The-Sink Colander, Created for Macy's $68.00 Sale $47.99 Extra 15% off use: SPRING Extra 15% off use: SPRING
6. Colander definition is - a perforated utensil for washing or draining food.
7. Shop for Colanders at Bed Bath & Beyond
8. Buy top selling products like SALT™ Stainless Steel Mesh Colanders (Set of 3) and SALT™ Stainless Steel 5 qt
9. Town 31815 15" Stainless Steel Chinese Style Colander with Small Holes
10. Aluminum Colander with Base and Handles
11. Let’s face it—most Colanders are used for draining liquid from pots—either to keep those cooked potatoes or pasta or to strain out the homemade stock and dispose of the bits and bones
12. This clip-on Colander strainer does the job while taking a lot less storage space, and it clips on snugly without damaging nonstick surfaces.
Clip, Colander, Clips
13. Colander definition, a metal or plastic container with a perforated bottom, for draining and straining foods
14. The strainer vs Colander debate is a lively one! The best Colander or strainer for the job will depend on what you are straining
15. In general, a Colander has fewer larger holes for rapidly draining foods such as vegetables and pasta and is more robust
16. Juvale Stainless Steel Colander/Mesh Colander Strainer Basket - For Kitchen Straining, Draining, Salad, Spaghetti and Noodles - 10.25 x 4 Inches Juvale 5 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews
17. A Colander (or cullender) is a kitchen utensil used to strain foods such as pasta or to rinse vegetables
18. The perforated nature of the Colander allows liquid to drain through while retaining the solids inside
19. Conventionally, Colanders are made of a light metal, such as aluminium or thinly rolled stainless steel.
20. But then, as you pour the pasta and its cooking water into the Colander set in the kitchen sink, the unstable Colander tips over while the pasta slips through the oversize holes
21. Styled after vintage enamelware Colanders, they're just right for small jobs like rinsing fruit and vegetables or big jobs like draining a pot of pasta
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Crossen, Colander
23. $28.38 "As Is" 3.5-qt Collapsible Corner Colander
Collapsible, Corner, Colander
24. Who thought a simple kitchen tool could be so beautiful? Meal preparation is one step easier with Colanders and salad spinners
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Colander, Collapsible, Colanders, Current
26. HIC Essentials Perforated Colander, 8.5 in
27. ExcelSteel Stainless Steel 16 Inch Scoop Colander
28. Shop for enamel Colander online at Target
29. Colander a sieve or strainer: He used a Colander to drain the pasta
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Colander
31. Kitchen Supply - 3 Piece Colander Set - Stainless Steel Mesh Strainer Net
32. The OXO Good Grips 5-Quart Stainless-Steel Colander passed every test we threw at it with flying colors
33. Covered from rim to base with perfectly sized holes, this stainless steel Colander features an easy-to-grip rim and non-skid feet that stayed put as we tossed food into it.
34. Colander translate: colador, colador
35. We rounded up the best Colanders on Amazon, from stainless-steel to plastic ones, Colander sets, collapsible silicone Colanders, and even a few Colanders that fit over the sink.
Colanders, Colander, Collapsible
36. A Colander or strainer is 1 of the basic kitchen essentials in every home
37. This Colander is very durable and offers you function and beauty
38. First, the Colander is made of a heavy-duty enamel on steel coating that will not flake off but stay true to its color and design for many and many years
Colander, Coating, Color
39. Colander is a good basis for form generation systems, data description systems, and configuration systems
40. Out of the box, Colander can serialize and deserialize various types of objects, including: A mapping object (e.g
41. Wholesale Colanders, Funnels, Nylon Mesh Strainers and Strainers Bulk, Closeout Products - we have it all at great closeout bulk buying pricing
42. Timothy Colander, M.D., practices at the following location(s): Mile High Primary Centennial Medical Center 14100 E Arapahoe Rd, Suite 270, Centennial, Colorado 80112
Colander, Centennial, Center, Colorado
43. Enamel Colander, garden plant holder, vintage kitchen decor, country kitchen decor, enamel strainer, enamel sieve, Vintage enamel Colander, Lushanda
44. Add to Favorites Enamel Colander with handle, Metal Strainer, European Enamelware, White Blue Colander, Vintage Fruit Strainer, Farmhouse Colander
45. Get the best deals on Vintage Colander when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
46. A Colander is a bowl-shaped sieve used in cooking to drain liquids from foods such as pasta
47. Colanders were traditionally made of aluminum with a pattern of holes punched throughout the bowl, and they featured two opposing wire handles at the lip for lifting.
48. Everything Kitchens' Colanders and strainers are available in both stainless steel and silicone
49. Every kitchen should have a good strainer or Colander to get either the hot water or cold run off out of your food and onto the serving table.
50. Best Colander ScorpUnit This is the best non-plastic Colander I've ever had
51. Berry Bowl Colander, Ceramic Berry Bowl, Berry Strainer, Berry Colander, Fruit Colander, Ceramic Fruit Strainer, Stoneware Pottery Colander YellowRoomPottery
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Colander
53. Colanders are useful for draining everything from pasta to greens
54. Traditional Colanders have two handles and a base so they can rest securely in a sink while contents drain
Colanders, Can, Contents
55. Chinese Colanders have no handles and no base
56. Aluminum Colander, equipped with a base and two handles, is perfect for liquid straining and food rinsing
57. This Colander's round base allows you to securely place it in your sink to avoid splashing hot liquids
58. May 4, 2020 - Explore Brenda Jordy's board "Crazy Bout Colanders", followed by 145 people on Pinterest
59. See more ideas about Colander light, diy lighting, upcycle garden.
60. Every home cook needs at least one high-quality Colander for washing vegetables and draining pasta.Serious cooks may also want a strainer, which is similar to a Colander but contains much smaller holes
Cook, Colander, Cooks, Contains
61. Place a Colander with large holes over the pot and, with a rubber spatula, press small amounts of the batter through the holes directly into the water
62. A Colander can be made of plastic, ceramic, enamelware, or a metal such as stainless steel or aluminum
Colander, Can, Ceramic
63. Plastic Colanders can be damaged if set on a hot surface; some people also fear that some plastics might melt if too hot a boiling liquid such as oil is poured through them.
64. Colander Set - 2 Collapsible Colanders (Strainers) Set by Comfify - Includes 2 Folding Strainers Sizes 8" - 2 Quart and 9.5" - 3 Quart Red and Grey 5,397
Colander, Collapsible, Colanders, Comfify
65. $30.72 Now Designs Metal Colander, 3-Quart, Turquoise 840
66. ExcelSteel Fine Mesh Colander w/Resting Base, Dishwasher Safe Vegetables, Fruit 3 Piece Strainer Set
67. Colander definition: A Colander is a container in the shape of a bowl with holes in it which you wash or drain Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Colander, Chinese
COLANDER [ˈkələndər, ˈkäləndər]
Colanders are also made of plastic, silicone, ceramic, and enamelware. The word colander comes from the Latin colum meaning sieve. The Rock-afire Explosion mentions the colander in their Crazy Colander Head Night show tape.
A stainless-steel colander. A colander (or cullender) is a kitchen utensil used to strain foods such as pasta or rice or to rinse vegetables.
Typical Kitchen Colander. The exact origin of the word colander is unknown, but other early spelling is cullender and colyndore. The word most likely derives from the Latin word colum, meaning sieve or filter.
colander (plural colanders) A bowl-shaped kitchen utensil with holes in it used for draining food such as pasta. Hypernyms: sieve, strainer.