1. contemporary, contemporaneous, coeval, synchronous, simultaneous, Coincident mean existing or occurring at the same time. contemporary is likely to apply to people and what relates to them.
Contemporary, Contemporaneous, Coeval, Coincident
2. Coincident synonyms, Coincident pronunciation, Coincident translation, English dictionary definition of Coincident. adj
3. Occupying the same area in space or happening at the same time: a series of Coincident events
4. Coincident That cavity is Coincident with a large concentration of (mostly iron) debris, suggesting it might have been formed by a massive plume.
Coincident, Cavity, Concentration
5. Some common synonyms of Coincident are coeval, contemporaneous, contemporary, simultaneous, and synchronous
Common, Coincident, Coeval, Contemporaneous, Contemporary
6. While all these words mean "existing or occurring at the same time," Coincident is applied to events and may be used in order to avoid implication of causal relationship
7. The end of World War II was Coincident with a great vintage year
8. Coincident with the nationalized market for goods, production began to change from a handicraft to a machine basis
9. A HISTORY OF TRADE UNIONISM IN THE UNITED STATES SELIG PERLMAN Coincident with it, there is an important change with respect to the character of the totem animal
Coincident, Change, Character
10. The bouquet forms at late leptotene and early zygotene and is Coincident with chromosome pairing
11. In northern Utah, Osmia lignaria propinqua emerge beginning in late April, Coincident with the flowering of spring ephemeral herbs and shrubs
12. Thomas, Coincident with Navy maneuvers.
13. Coincident Dynamo MKIII Amplifier; EnjoyTheMusic.com Best of 2020 Award
14. 2020 the absolute sound Editors' Choice Awards Coincident Speakers Technology; Dynamo 34SE MKIII- Frankenstein M300B MKIII ; 2019 the absolute sound Editors' Choice Awards
15. Coincident describes any group of people, moments, or ideas that seem to work together so perfectly that it’s spooky or beautiful, like it’s part of a big logical plan. Coincident is a mix of the prefix co - (meaning “together” and “similar”) and an incident, which means "a noteworthy event."
16. Coincident indicator refers to metrics that reflect the present condition of the economy for a given state or nation
17. Coincident indicators are often used in conjunction with leading and lagging
18. Coincident (comparative more Coincident, superlative most Coincident) (Can we add an example for this sense?) (of two events) Occurring at the same time
Coincident, Comparative, Can
19. Coincident indicators are analyzed and used as they occur
20. Adjective Coincident events happen at the same time.
21. Examples of Coincident in a sentence
22. It was Coincident when Harmony and Hazel broke their violin string at the exact same time
23. 🔊 Before theorists determined the phases of the moon, they believed the sun, moon, and earth alignment of an eclipse was Coincident
24. Coincident indicators are beneficial to investors as it provides real-time information on how the economy is performing
25. What does Coincident mean? The definition of Coincident is something that happens at the same time, exists in the same place or is the same as some
26. Coincident opinions, ideas, or policies are the same or are very similar to each other.
27. Synonyms for Coincident in Free Thesaurus
28. 25 synonyms for Coincident: coinciding, correspondent, coordinate, concomitant, contemporaneous
Coincident, Coinciding, Correspondent, Coordinate, Concomitant, Contemporaneous
29. A Coincident relationship, which tells SolidWorks that two points should always be touching, is a common and useful relationship in design
30. Coincident relationships can be used in both 2D sketch mode and 3D assembly mode to define your model.
31. • Diarrhoea occurs Coincident with emergence about a week after primary infection and up to one year after reinfection
32. • This results in short positive pulses Coincident with the core switching transitions to select the desired pickup of coil signals
Coincident, Core, Coil
33. • What is Coincident with the modal's event is the infinitive event's potentiality, not
34. Definition of Coincident in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does Coincident mean? Information and translations of Coincident in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
36. The index of Coincident economic indicators, which consists of a range of data including factory output, employment and retail sales, gained a preliminary 3.5 …
37. A line defined by a detector and its collimator in SPECT or by 2 Coincident detectors in PET
38. (Line of Response, NCI Thesaurus) You will observe, said Holmes, laying down the volume, that the sudden breaking up of the society was Coincident with the disappearance of Openshaw from America with their papers
39. Retail Spending Jumps, Coincident With Federal Relief Payments Retail spending rebounded strongly last month after three months of decline
40. Coincident [ kəu'insidənt ] adj
41. Occurring or operating at the same time "a series of Coincident events" 同义词： Coincidental coinciding concurrent co-occurrent cooccurring simultaneous
Coincident, Coincidental, Coinciding, Concurrent, Co, Cooccurring
42. Matching point for point "Coincident circles"
43. Coincident - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
44. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Coincident adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (simultaneous) Coincidente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
Coincident, Coincidente, Constante
45. Coincident (adj.) 1560s, "exactly corresponding, having the same nature or character;" 1590s, "happening at the same time, concurrent," from French Coincident, from coincider, from Medieval Latin coincidere, literally "to fall upon together," from assimilated form of Latin com "with, together" (see com-) + incidere "to fall upon" (from in-"upon" + combining form of cadere "to fall," from PIE
Coincident, Corresponding, Character, Concurrent, Coincider, Coincidere, Com, Combining, Cadere
46. Find 15 ways to say Coincident, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. See authoritative translations of Coincident in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
48. Coincident (with something) happening in the same place or at the same time Word Origin mid 16th cent.: from medieval Latin Coincident- ‘coinciding’, from the verb coincidere ‘coincide, agree’, from co- ‘together with’ + incidere ‘fall upon or into’.
Coincident, Cent, Coinciding, Coincidere, Coincide, Co
49. Coincident Two lines or shapes that lie exactly on top of each other
50. Example: these two lines are Coincident, only you can't see them both, because they are on top of each other!
51. An economic indicator that provides information on the current state of the economy.That is, a Coincident indicator does not show which way the economy is heading, but where it is at present
52. For example, Coincident indicators move up when GDP is growing and down when GDP is shrinking
53. Coincident Index in Thailand increased to 126.50 points in January from 126.45 points in December of 2020
54. Coincident Index in Thailand averaged 112.61 points from 1993 until 2021, reaching an all time high of 129.45 points in June of 2018 and a record low of 92.66 points in September of 1998
55. This page provides - Thailand Coincident Index- actual values, historical data, forecast, chart
56. ‘The announcement came Coincident with the deer hunting season and about 450,000 deer licenses have been issued in Ohio.’ ‘The series began in 2000, two years after the completion of John Miller's gallery refurbishment, and Coincident with the Serpentine's 30th anniversary.’
Came, Coincident, Completion
57. Coincident indicators are one example of an economic factor that can help an investor to understand the current status of a given economic climate
Coincident, Can, Current, Climate
58. What sets this type of economic indicator apart from other from other factors is that the Coincident indicator tends to vary directly with current trends in the economy.
59. A Note to Users of the Data for the State Coincident Indexes: Changes to Input Series Effective with the release of the January 2020 state Coincident indexes, the Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia implemented changes to its methodology to more accurately measure overall economic activities.
60. Antonyms for Coincident include asynchronous, noncontemporary, nonsimultaneous, nonsynchronous, metachronous, separate, diachronic, divided, following and preceding
61. Coincident is part of DECADE FIVE, a set of major new works Zeitgeist will commission and present throughout its fifth decade
62. Other articles where Coincident indicator is discussed: economic indicator: …line with the overall economy (“Coincident indicator”) or change direction after the economy does (“lagging indicator”)
63. Many types of sales are examples of Coincident indicators because they peak or bottom out as the economy does
64. ‘The announcement came Coincident with the deer hunting season and about 450,000 deer licenses have been issued in Ohio.’ ‘The series began in 2000, two years after the completion of John Miller's gallery refurbishment, and Coincident with the Serpentine's 30th anniversary.’
Came, Coincident, Completion
COINCIDENT [kōˈinsədənt, kōˈinsəˌdent]
Definition of coincident. 1 : of similar nature : harmonious a theory coincident with the facts. 2 : occupying the same space or time coincident events Animal hibernation is usually coincident with the approach of winter.
Definition of coincidentally. 1 : in a coincidental manner : by coincidence lonely singles who meet coincidentally and click — People. 2 : it is or seems coincidental that coincidentally, the dog died exactly one year after his owner did.
Coincide definition, to occupy the same place in space, the same point or period in time, or the same relative position: The centers of concentric circles coincide. Our vacations coincided this year. See more.
Nouns for coincidence include coincidences, coincidencies, coincidency, coincident, coincidentalism, coincidents, coincider, coinciders, coinciding, coincidings ...