1. Adjective (of the hair) arranged or combed in a coiffure; styled: An elderly lady with perfectly Coiffed hair had just stepped out of the elevator.
Combed, Coiffure, Coiffed
2. (Hairdressing & Grooming) literary styled: her hair was perfectly Coiffed. Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
Coiffed, Collins, Complete
3. The definition of Coiffed means hair that is styled or arranged
4. When your hair is styled in an elaborate and fancy style, this is an example of a time when you are Coiffed.
5. The rainbow-coiffed fellas scored another smash when their management company, Bit Hit Entertainment of South Korea, went public on October 15
6. BY THIS MEASURE, K-POP MEGA-STARS BTS STRUCK THE WRONG NOTE WITH THEIR IPO SHAWN TULLY OCTOBER 16, 2020 FORTUNE A shrewd-looking, rather trim old lady with carefully Coiffed hair stood in the doorway.
7. Noun, verb (used with object), Coiffed, coiff·ing
8. Glossy, Coiffed locks, mascara and lipstick are key elements, as are sunglasses and silk scarves
9. I can arrive at work, my hair smartly Coiffed in place with a giant claw clip, bobby pins keeping any strays in place
Can, Coiffed, Claw, Clip
10. He is a well-dressed, impeccably Coiffed, university-educated 27-year-old who co-owns a computer and video business in Iraq's
Coiffed, Co, Computer
11. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Coiffed & Collared at 901 Old Airport Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
Coupons, Coiffed, Collared
12. ‘Hoogie, whose new Coiffed hairdo is a match for Thorpe's sweeping Eurotrash look, ripped the olive branch off his head after receiving his silver medal behind the Australian.’ Origin Middle English from Old French coife ‘headdress’, from late Latin cofia ‘helmet’.
Coiffed, Coife, Cofia
13. Coiffed hair has been carefully arranged in a special style Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Coiffed from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education
14. This is the British English definition of Coiffed.
15. To be well-Coiffed is therefore to imply a well-done, well-arranged, stylish hairdo.
16. How to say Coiffed in English? Pronunciation of Coiffed with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning, 9 translations, 2 sentences and more for Coiffed.
17. Coiffed Then we see that those lips belong to a perfectly Coiffed spokesmodel.
18. Adjective [usually adverb ADJECTIVE] If someone has neatly Coiffed hair, their hair is very carefully arranged.
19. In the wake of George Floyd's murder at the hands of police, the Republican-led Coiffed town of Miami Lakes is being forced to confront racism
20. Coiffed by Cole Hill 2181 Texas Drive Suite 242, Within Mattison Avenue Salon Suites Sugar Land, Texas 77479, US +1 979-353-2643 [email protected]Coiffedsltx.com
Coiffed, Cole, Coiffedsltx, Com
21. Hard on the high heels of the Marvelettes came the Coiffed couture of the Supremes with Diana Ross, Mary Wilson, Florence Ballard and Barbara Martin in the original group
Came, Coiffed, Couture
22. COVID update: Coiffed has updated their hours and services
23. 3 reviews of Coiffed "Always feel like a new woman with great looking hair when I get Coiffed by Cole he is always very flexible and very professional
24. Coiffed definition: the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair) synonyms: scalp lock, beehive, curl, braid, Afro, roach, hairdo, marcel, Afro hairdo
25. 7,512 Followers, 63 Following, 265 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Coiffed 220 Salon (@Coiffed220)
26. Synonyms for Coiffed include bobbed, clipped, cropped, cut, shortened, trimmed, coiffured, styled, arranged and dressed
Coiffed, Clipped, Cropped, Cut, Coiffured
27. Coiffed by Dinah is a quality location in Brooklyn
28. ‘her Coiffed blonde hair’ ‘Her hair was Coiffed in a blonde chignon, her makeup flawless, and her crème suit showed off the alabaster quality of her skin.’ ‘The women of St Margaret's are neither tough nor butch - they range from a 50-year-old mother of three with perfectly Coiffed blonde hair and a pink polo shirt to a …
Coiffed, Chignon, Cr
29. Definition of well Coiffed in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does well Coiffed mean? Information and translations of well Coiffed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
31. Contact Colored and Coiffed in East Falmouth on WeddingWire
Contact, Colored, Coiffed
32. Break 'Coiffed' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Coiffed, Can, Consistently
33. Record yourself saying 'Coiffed' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
34. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Coiffed'.
35. See authoritative translations of Coiffed in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
36. Definition and synonyms of Coiffed from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
37. This is the British English pronunciation of Coiffed.
38. View American English pronunciation of Coiffed.
39. Jul 15, 2020 - Explore Amanda Kraft's board "Coiffed" on Pinterest
40. Sugar Land Hair Salon, Coiffed by Cole Hill, Haircuts, Color, Keratin, and Extensions
Coiffed, Cole, Color
41. Yeah, the new supes actor is quite the tall thin Coiffed-looking she-man isn't he.
42. All dressed to impress, many of the girls wear tight jeans and flip-flops with painted toenails, some sporting gold jewelry and carefully Coiffed hair, and others in designer basketball shoes and oversized T-shirts.
43. Fun Facts about the name Coiffed
44. How unique is the name Coiffed? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
45. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Coiffed was not present
46. My mane needs to be perfectly Coiffed at all times.: Ma crinière doit être coiffée parfaitement en permanence.: I take time to make my chignon everyday, because I consider that being well Coiffed is part of the dancing rigor.: Je prends le temps de faire mon chignon tous les jours, je considère qu'être bien coiffée fait partie de la rigueur de la danse.
Coiffed, Crini, Coiff, Chignon, Consider, Consid
47. Search Coiffed and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
48. You can complete the definition of Coiffed given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Can, Complete, Coiffed, Cobuild, Cambridge, Chambers, Collins
49. Located in the heart of Capitol Hill, Koiled & Coiffed formally known as Nakomis Quinzell has grown to be one of the most prominent hair boutiques in the Washington, D.C
50. Dec 26, 2020 - Explore Morgan Heikkila's board "Coiffed.", followed by 197 people on Pinterest
51. I have been going to Coiffed Chaos ever since I was nine years old! Now at 26, Ava continues to do a great job on my hair
Coiffed, Chaos, Continues
52. Coiffed & Collared 901 Old Airport Rd Greenville SC 29607
53. Help Get directions, reviews and information for Coiffed & Collared in Greenville, SC
54. The definition of Coiffed means hair that is styled or arranged
55. When your hair is styled in an elaborate and fancy style, this is an example of a time when you are Coiffed
56. Coiffed hair is carefully arranged in an attractive style: 2
57. Conservative radicalizers are well-Coiffed, well-paid — and increasingly dangerous
What does coiffed mean? The definition of coiffed means hair that is styled or arranged. (verb) When your hair is sty...
The definition of coiffed means hair that is styled or arranged.
Synonyms for combed include groomed, untangled, arranged, disentangled, dressed, straightened, curried, neatened, raked and tidied. Find more similar words at ...
coiffed or coifed; coiffing or coifing. Definition of coif (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to cover or dress with or as if with a coif. 2 [ after French coiffer — more at coiffure ] : to arrange (hair) by brushing, combing, or curling Her long blonde hair was nicely coifed.