1. In a unified or well-integrated way:To Cohesively decorate an entire house, it’s best to stick to a simple color palette throughout
2. Mediation can help family members learn how to communicate and work Cohesively to make decisions in a way that will benefit the family as a whole.
Can, Communicate, Cohesively
3. Cohesively meaning In a cohesive manner.
4. Synonyms for Cohesively include adhesively, tenaciously, unitedly, connectedly, stickily, tackily, viscidly, gummily, glutinously and adherently
5. Cohesively Curated is a Seattle-based full service design studio lead by Owner and Principal Designer Emily Ruff with a specialty in new construction and renovations.
Cohesively, Curated, Construction
6. Strive Health of Paramus will also serve as a Center for Recovery and Community Health for the Bergen County community, forming connections with clinical professionals, and importantly, families, friends and a network of industry partners, working Cohesively to support the individual’s journey of recovery
Center, Community, County, Connections, Clinical, Cohesively
7. Cohesively Curated is a full-service design studio based in Seattle
8. What's the definition of Cohesively in thesaurus? Most related words/phrases with sentence examples define Cohesively meaning and usage.
9. Translations in context of "Cohesively" in English-German from Reverso Context: However, common frameworks should apply, guaranteeing that the law is both transparent and free from ambiguity, and that the market operates Cohesively and smoothly.
Context, Cohesively, Common
10. Cohesively (also: relating, connected, contiguous, coherent, cohesive, coherently, being related, cohering, being coherent)
Cohesively, Connected, Contiguous, Coherent, Cohesive, Coherently, Cohering
11. Cohesively synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary
12. Search Result for " Cohesively" : The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
13. Adverbs; Cohesive, Cohesion Cohesively, Cohesiveness.
Cohesive, Cohesion, Cohesively, Cohesiveness
14. ‘The idea is that local bands have direct access to the public and are working Cohesively together to help each other out.’ ‘This and other reforms offer ‘a significant opportunity for Government to think Cohesively about how we run local services and govern at a local level’.’
15. One of my favorite tricks for creating a Cohesively (but not obviously) decorated home is by defining the overall color pallette with one great piece of art or patterned wallpaper
Creating, Cohesively, Color
16. "The academic nature of the forum enables eminent members of the oil and gas industry to Cohesively highlight and discuss crucial points that enhances the understanding of the issues and opportunities in the industry," said Menin Rodrigues, the convener and chairman of the forum.
Cohesively, Crucial, Convener, Chairman
17. Found 220 sentences matching phrase "Cohesively".Found in 2 ms
18. Hiring Emily from Cohesively Curated as our interior designer was the best decision we made after purchasing our 3-floor, 4-bedroom 1950 Cape Cod house
Cohesively, Curated, Cape, Cod
19. Synonyms for Cohesively in Free Thesaurus
20. What are synonyms for Cohesively?
21. Selected answer: coherently: meaning - Cohesively: structure Explanation: _Coherent_ means that the sequence of ideas is logical
22. It’s sometimes hard to tie everything together to create a Cohesively designed space
23. See authoritative translations of Cohesively in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
24. Our talented Home Theater and TV Installation team meshes Cohesively to provide a true one-stop shopping experience, and it’s through achieving that goal that we are rewarded
25. ‘The idea is that local bands have direct access to the public and are working Cohesively together to help each other out.’ ‘This and other reforms offer ‘a significant opportunity for Government to think Cohesively about how we run local services and govern at a local level’.’
26. Cohesively definition in English dictionary, Cohesively meaning, synonyms, see also 'cohesive',cohesive soil',cohesiveness',coercively'
Cohesively, Cohesive, Cohesiveness, Coercively
27. When you have a bunch of metal parts moving together Cohesively, you need to keep them lubricated to avoid unwanted friction
28. Must work Cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment
29. Video shows what Cohesively means
30. We found 13 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Cohesively: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Cohesively" is defined
31. General (10 matching dictionaries) Cohesively: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
32. Interior Design and Decorating www.Cohesivelycurated.com
33. Show More Posts from Cohesivelycurated
34. Cohesively: In a cohesive manner; with cohesion
Cohesively, Cohesive, Cohesion
35. This is the plot of the film and in its "Hoosiers" like way it presents the facts as Cohesively and dynamically as possible.
coherence, coherency, cohesion, cohesiveness(noun) the state of cohering or sticking together. Synonyms: gluiness, coherency, viscidness, tackiness, cohesion, ropiness, coherence, viscidity, glueyness, gumminess.
Cohesion(noun) that from of attraction by which the particles of a body are united throughout the mass, whether like or unlike; -- distinguished from adhesion, which unites bodies by their adjacent surfaces. Cohesion(noun) logical agreement and dependence; as, the cohesion of ideas.
Definition of cohesive. : exhibiting or producing cohesion or coherence. a cohesive social unit. cohesive soils. the cohesive property of clay.
Cohesion may refer to: Cohesion (chemistry), the intermolecular attraction between like-molecules. Cohesion (computer science), a measure of how well the lines of source code within a module work together. Cohesion (geology), the part of shear strength that is independent of the normal effective stress in mass movements.