COGNOSCENTI [ˌkänyəˈSHentē, ˌkäɡnəˈSHentē]
cognoscenti (plural noun) · cognoscente (noun)
1. [ kon-y uh- shen-tee, kog-n uh- ] See synonyms for: Cognoscenti / cognoscente on Thesaurus.com plural noun, singular co·gno·scen·te [kon-yuh-tee, kog-nuh-]
2. Cognoscenti synonyms, Cognoscenti pronunciation, Cognoscenti translation, English dictionary definition of Cognoscenti
3. The Cognoscenti definition is - the people who know a lot about something
4. How to use the Cognoscenti in a sentence.
5. At Cognoscenti Digital Health, we believe the greatest opportunities to achieve health system gains are in enabling the secure transfer of patient information between healthcare providers’ systems and in improving access to patient records from remote systems.
6. Cognoscenti provides high quality, tailored advice on geopolitical, national security and international financial trends, especially in Asia and the Middle East. Our group draws on the talents of our senior associates and an unsurpassed network of linked experts with long experience in their respective fields.
7. Cognoscenti is a technology blog that gives you free articles everyday about interesting topics
8. Led by a dedicated group of student volunteers, the College Cognoscenti complement the traditional campus tour and admissions presentation by providing in-depth knowledge about what it means to be in the University of Pennsylvania's College of Arts and Sciences from an academic and co-curricular perspective.
9. Cognoscenti Coffee is a roaster in Los Angeles, California
10. Most of our Cognoscenti cues come with 2 Shafts ( if need only one shaft we will reduce the price for the cue )
11. Email us for update special price for any Cognoscenti cue
12. Please click on the links for Enlarged Picture Arm-1 Arm-2 Butt-1 Butt-2 Joint Model # Cognoscenti - 19 - 1 A very beautiful cue.
13. Follow Cognoscenti on Facebook and Twitter
14. The Cognoscenti (from Italian, formal) jump to other results
15. The Cognoscenti are the people who know a lot about a particular subject.
16. Yup, it's Cognoscenti located on the east side of the fashion district. Frankly, it's an oasis away from the bustling DTLA
17. The backlash from the dance music critics and Cognoscenti has been neck-snapping.: After decades of trying to compete with cheap knock-offs of the original 1933 design, Anglepoise has decided to appeal to the design Cognoscenti by going seriously upmarket.: Yes, his name is uttered amongst the musical Cognoscenti in hushed tones.: Under this banner breakbeat shattered into myriad of sub-genres
18. Cognoscenti’s are renowned both for their playability and craftsmanship; definitely a staple in any collection! See cue maker’s bio
19. The new classic Cognoscenti player! SOLD
20. Cognoscenti Business Psychologists share a passion for putting psychology to work
21. Cognoscenti: Plural form of <xref>cognoscente</xref>
22. But more important to opera Cognoscenti is his superb voice.
23. First, this is a reminder to all of us who try to communicate climate science to the general public - or even to the media elite and other opinion makers erroneously labeled the "Cognoscenti" - not to take the most basic fact of climate science for
24. 3 Design Cognoscenti are abuzz over indoor-outdoor pillows designed by Elaine Smith in her Lake Park, Fla.
25. Delivery & Pickup Options - 276 reviews of Cognoscenti Coffee "I always get a kick out of Yelp
26. Cognoscente (plural Cognoscenti) Someone possessing superior or specialized knowledge in a particular field; a connoisseur
27. Wikipedia does not currently have an article on Cognoscenti, but our sister project Wiktionary does:
28. You can also: Search for Cognoscenti in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.; Start the Cognoscenti article, using the Article Wizard if you wish, or add a request for it; but please remember Wikipedia is not a dictionary.
29. Find 7 ways to say Cognoscenti, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. "Cognoscenti vs. Intelligentsia" (meaning "the experts versus the intellectual elite"), also known as "C vs
31. Designer Cognoscenti has 8 perfumes in our fragrance base
32. Cognoscenti is a new fragrance brand
33. Cognoscenti fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Dannielle Sergent and Danielle Sargent.
34. LONDON - "Shorting" is a tactic well known among the financial Cognoscenti.: LONDRES - "Operar en corto" es una táctica muy conocida entre los entendidos financieros.: Monte has been the destination of choice for the Cognoscenti for decades and is well renowned for its wonderful climate and views.: Monte ha sido la elección como destino para los entendidos durante décadas y tiene buena fama
35. Cognoscenti has a small curated collection of remarkable fragrances to choose from
36. The Cognoscenti know that this honor, which is awarded once every two years to an economist under 40, is a little more difficult to win than the annually awarded Nobel Prize
37. Above thellos, where the Cognoscenti prowl, prices reach six figures for perpetual calendars, tourbillons and minute repeaters.
38. Cognoscenti is designed for those who know San Francisco-based Cognoscenti introduced a line of 3 perfumes at the "1st Annual LA Artisan Fragrance Salon" that took place on September 23 in Santa Monica (California)
39. The Cognoscenti's Guide to Florence: Shop and Eat Like a Florentine, Revised Edition (Pocket size, 8 walking tours showcasing the best shops, full-color photos) [Fili, Louise, Apatoff, Lise] on Amazon.com
40. The Cognoscenti's Guide to Florence: Shop and Eat Like a Florentine, Revised Edition (Pocket size, 8 walking tours showcasing the best shops
41. What does nonCognoscenti mean? Those who are not the Cognoscenti
42. The Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio is a 2-door convertible in GTA 5
43. The Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio is a 2-door version of the existing Cognoscenti (GTA IV)
44. Its design is based after the real-life Bentley Continental GT.The car seems to have the same bonnet and front fascia as the Cognoscenti but has more sloping lines that lead down the side to the rear end.
45. The Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio is a Coupes Vehicle featured in Grand Theft Auto V and GTA Online.
46. The design of the Cognoscenti Cabrio is based on a Bentley Continental GTC
47. How to get the Cognoscenti Cabrio in GTA Online
48. The Cognoscenti Cabrio can be purchased from Legendary Motorsport for $185,000 , and it can be stored in the Garage (Personal Vehicle).
SEE SYNONYMS FOR cognoscenti ON THESAURUS.COM plural noun, singular co·gno·scen·te [kon-yuh-tee, kog-nuh-]. persons who have superior knowledge and understanding of a particular field, especially in the fine arts, literature, and world of fashion.
A person with superior, usually specialized knowledge or highly refined taste; a connoisseur. [Obsolete Italian, from Latin cognōscēns, cognōscent-, present participle of cognōscere, to know; see cognition .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Did You Know? Cognoscente and "connoisseur" are more than synonyms; they're also linguistic cousins. Both terms descend from the Latin verb cognoscere, meaning "to know," and they're not alone. You might guess that "cognizance" and "cognition" are members of the "cognoscere" clan. Do you also recognize a family resemblance in "recognize"?
"Cognoscente" itself came to English by way of Italian and has been a part of our language since the late 1700s. Recent Examples on the Web Covington's cognoscente, epicures, glitterati, and connoisseurs all met at Grand Tasting 2018, part of the week-long celebration A Taste of Covington sponsored by the Covington Business Association.