1. Cogently synonyms, Cogently pronunciation, Cogently translation, English dictionary definition of Cogently
2. Find 18 ways to say Cogently, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Definition of Cogently in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Cogently mean? Information and translations of Cogently in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. How to use Cogently in a sentence
6. The next visit to the court continues to tell the story clearly, with the drama moving on unfussily but Cogently
Court, Continues, Clearly, Cogently
7. He demonstrates quite coherently and Cogently that genuine lyric poetry is as inventive and individual as it ever was
8. Powers marshals his material Cogently and
9. “We were all trying hard to think of something encouraging to say to Biff until Mary observed Cogently that he had solved much the same problem a dozen times before.” “When Council Members Phoghorn and Schowboat complained that the city’s par
Cogently, Council, Complained, City
10. See authoritative translations of Cogently in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
11. The public policy reasons favoring the enforcement of settlement agreements were Cogently set forth by the New Jersey Supreme Court as follows: Voluntary agreements that address and reconcile conflicting interests of divorcing parties support our strong public policy favoring stability of arrangements in matrimonial matters.
Cogently, Court, Conflicting
12. Italian Translation of “Cogently” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
13. What does Cogently mean? In a cogent manner
14. (adverb) On the one hand no thinker reiterates or emphasizes more Cogently the reality of individual responsibility and of will.
15. ‘As he has Cogently argued, there are also strong voices in the administration urging military action.’ ‘Although aware that the next budget will be an election one, the economists argue strongly and Cogently for a fiscal tightening of about 0.5% of GDP.’
16. → The authors argue Cogently that it is high time the church lost its obsession with the subject
17. Translation of "Cogently" in French
18. The thoughtful concept paper by the President of the Assembly takes note of this aspect Cogently
19. We would also have liked to see the report Cogently address the issues raised by the European Court of Auditors
20. ‘The author Cogently notes that these aims are contradictory - sympathy tends to unify the public; criticism divides it.’
Cogently, Contradictory, Criticism
21. ‘As he has Cogently argued, there are also strong voices in the administration urging military action.’.
22. I’m Cogently, I make vids, plz sub tnx
23. Patience Coster's "Smoking" (9781848377073) Cogently addresses the health and medical issues of smoking
24. I am not going to repeat the arguments in defence of the race, and the sport, already so Cogently expressed by writers such as Alastair Down
25. He will benefit from it and learn to speak coherently and Cogently in English.
26. Translation for 'Cogently' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
27. The Kauppi report Cogently addresses the principal hurdle to be overcome, which is the overlapping and conflicting national rules for conduct of business
Cogently, Conflicting, Conduct
28. Reasoning: Arguing Cogently By David Roberts (printable version here) Academic writing requires writers to make claims and support them using evidence of one kind or another
29. Antonyms for Cogently include incoherently, unclearly, aimlessly, ambiguously, confusedly, illogically, incomprehensibly, unintelligibly, brokenly and disconnectedly
30. Video shows what Cogently means
31. He Cogently explained to the doctor that either he was awake and in great pain or he was drugged into unconsciousness
32. Anne Neal Cogently states the fundamental problem confronting the U.S
33. Cogently - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
34. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cogently adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (persuasively) convincentemente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
Cogently, Clause, Come, Convincentemente, Corre
35. Grischuk, who clearly and Cogently understood them, and independently confirmed to her attorney that this Will represented her wishes.
Clearly, Cogently, Confirmed
36. Synonyms for Cogently in Free Thesaurus
37. Find below definitions and meanings of Cogently
38. Definitions of Cogently - OneLook Dictionary Search
39. We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Cogently: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Cogently" is defined.
40. Definition of Cogently adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
41. The words Cogently and Cogency might have synonymous (similar) meaning
42. Understand the difference between Cogently and Cogency.
43. Cogently meaning in Urdu is Maqool
44. Pronunciation of Cogently in roman Urdu is "Maqool" and Translation of Cogently in Urdu writing script is معقول.Cogently is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Cogently meaning, Cogently word synonyms, and its similar words.
45. Break 'Cogently' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Cogently, Can, Consistently
46. Record yourself saying 'Cogently' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
47. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Cogently'.
48. English The Kauppi report Cogently addresses the principal hurdle to be overcome, which is the overlapping and conflicting national rules for conduct of business
Cogently, Conflicting, Conduct
49. Asked by host Don Lemon to specify when children under the age of 12 will be eligible to obtain a coronavirus vaccine, the president started replying somewhat Cogently but …
Children, , Cogently
50. Break 'Cogently' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Cogently, Can, Consistently
51. Record yourself saying 'Cogently' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
52. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Cogently'.
53. The objective of the course is to equip students to recognize the historical legacies that contemporary political conversations carry, to engage critically the modes of textual interpretation that inform political rhetoric, and to write Cogently about the complex implications of political appeals to scriptural authority.
Course, Contemporary, Conversations, Carry, Critically, Cogently, Complex
54. As Michael Fullan (2001) so Cogently asserts, the moral purpose of education is to equip students with the skills that will enable them to be productive citizens when they finish school
Define cogently. cogently synonyms, cogently pronunciation, cogently translation, English dictionary definition of cogently. adj. Appealing to the intellect or powers of reasoning; convincing: a cogent argument.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia . Appealing to the intellect or powers of reasoning; convincing: a cogent argument. See Synonyms at valid. [Latin cōgēns, cōgent-, present participle of cōgere, to force : co-, co- + agere, to drive; see ag- in Indo-European roots .] co′gen·cy (-jən-sē) n.
It makes sense for us to include that comment from the president of a direct marketing consulting company because it provides such a nice opportunity to point out the etymological relationship between the words "cogent" and "agent." Agent derives from the Latin verb agere, which means "to drive," "to lead," or "to act."
— Jacob Siegal, BGR, 16 Mar. 2021 The idea that every doctor really knows the patient and would be able to say something cogent about capacity is a concept that is outdated at best and dangerous at worst.