COFFERS [ˈkôfər, ˈkäfər]
1. Coffers, a treasury, as of an organization; funds
2. Coffers, a treasury; funds: The Coffers of the organization were rapidly filled by the contributions
3. A large, strong box in which money or valuable objects are kept Coffers [ plural ] the money that an organization has in its bank accounts and available to spend: government / party Coffers
4. A large, strong box in which money or valuable objects are kept Coffers [ plural ] the money that an organization has in its bank accounts and available to spend: government / party Coffers
5. Metaphors Coffers commercial tiles from Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
6. The funds so realized go into the Coffers of the Church, which is fit and proper
7. It must be 10,000 piastres at least in the Coffers of the Terra Santa
8. It is hoped whiskey quaffers around the world will help the Government flood the national Coffers with cash
9. Coffers, a treasury; funds: The Coffers of the organization were rapidly filled by the contributions
10. A store of money The proceeds from the lottery go towards sports and recreation, as well as swelling the Coffers of the government
11. ‘Then the Coffers were returned to the mosque row by row and fixed in place.’ ‘The latter features a modern bar with zinc top and red strip lighting; contemporary wall uplighters in steel have been fitted to highlight the Coffers in the ceiling.’
12. Coffers (née Coin Tokens) have been around since Guilds was first released in 2013
13. With the upcoming release of Renaissance, which once again utilizes Coffers, now is a good time to review some of what we know about how and when to use Coffers
14. Save Coffers to Hit Key Price Points.
15. Coffers 'Coffers' is a 7 letter word starting with C and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Coffers' Clue Answer; Store of money (7) Coffers: Money chests (7) Treasure chests (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Coffers
16. Many Coffers would have been made from heavy woods augmented with metal strapping, along with forged iron locks and reinforced hinges
17. Coffers were made to protect precious metals and other treasure
18. In the financial sense, Coffers are the tangible and intangible assets available to a government entity or private concern.
19. METAPHORS Coffers - 5727 is part of the METAPHORS Coffers line from Armstrong Ceiling Solutions – Commercial
20. Genuine Coffers for sale from trusted antique dealers
21. Hence Coffers, in a figurative sense, "a treasury; the wealth and pecuniary resources of a person, institution, etc.," late 14c
22. Coffers From Longman Business Dictionary Coffers cof‧fers / ˈkɒfəzˈkɒːfərz, ˈkɑː- / noun [ plural ] the money that an organization , government etc has available to spend The UK market has only been contributing £15,000 a month to the company’s Coffers.
23. What does Coffers mean? Plural form of coffer
24. State Coffers translation in English - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'buffer state',critical state',Empire State',Free State', examples, definition, conjugation
25. When Elon Musk's Tesla became the biggest name to reveal it had added bitcoin to its Coffers last month, many pundits were swift to call a corporate rush towards the booming cryptocurrency.
26. Synonyms for Coffers in Free Thesaurus
27. Coffers were probably originally formed by the
28. "Billions of Dollars are pouring into the Coffers of the U.S.A
29. Customers who purchased Torment: Cabal Coffers also bought Demonic Tutor 3rd Edition (U) Sorcery $54.99 (Out of stock) Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth Planar Chaos (R) Leg Land $27.99
30. Definition of Coffers in the Definitions.net dictionary
31. What does Coffers mean? Information and translations of Coffers in the most comprehensive …
32. Classic Coffers Suspended Wood Ceiling System & Designs The Ultimate beauty in wood ceilings
33. Transform your room from ordinary to extraordinary with Classic Coffers' suspended wood ceiling
34. Card Name: Cabal Coffers Color: Land Card Type: Land Card Text: 2, T Add B to your mana pool for each Swamp you control
35. See 2 authoritative translations of Coffers in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
36. Synonyms for Coffers include capital, funds, money, reserves, assets, resources, treasury, exchequer, finances and wherewithal
37. In the 347-page indictment, the State lays out the grand scheme to loot the Coffers of the municipality, starting late in 2016, when Gumede took over as mayor after a bruising political battle
38. And as if that were not bad enough, he pays them compensation out of what he calls the Coffers of Rebecca.
39. Closed-door discussions about which technologies in the clean tech landscape get how much from our government Coffers is the modus operandi for the fits-and-starts approach we seem to have in building any sort of energy and economic platform that de-toxes us off our addiction to
40. Search state Coffers and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
41. You can complete the definition of state Coffers given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
42. The document by the Controller of Budget shows the ballooning wage bill is draining the public Coffers with only meagre resources left for development.
43. Now, as to the "Coffers will gradually build up"; Wed Thur Fri? This was portrayed as a problem with Coffers paying out so all of that real life money people spent should have boosted the Coffers and that large balance should have just been sitting there so that when the problem was fixed then the paying out should have just started again.
coffer (Noun) A strongbox: a strong chest or box used for keeping money or valuables safe. Etymology: From cofre, from cophinus, from κόφινος.
The meaning of COFER abbreviation is "Currency Composition of Official Foreign Exchange Reserves". What is COFER abbreviation? One of the definitions of COFER is "Currency Composition of Official Foreign Exchange Reserves".
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Coffer. A coffer in architecture, is a sunken panel in the shape of a square, rectangle, or octagon in a ceiling, soffit or vault.
Updated December 13, 2018. A coffered ceiling is a pattern of indentations or recesses in an overhead surface. In architecture, a "coffer" is a sunken panel in a ceiling, including the interior surfaces of domes and vaults.