1. 69 rows · Codas syndrome is a multiple congenital anomalies syndrome characterized by Cerebral, Ocular, Dental, Auricular and Skeletal anomalies.
Class, Codas, Congenital, Characterized, Cerebral
2. “Codas is a robust system with the reliability you need when running a demanding business.” Stuart Illingworth, Director, Northern Energy “Rix Petroleum has used Codas for over 20 years now, which really says it all.” Keith Taylor, IT Manager, Rix Petroleum
3. Codas is a suite of computer software designed to meet the full range of specialist requirements for Oil and LPG distributors, from prospecting for business, through customer & sales activities, fuelcard management, scheduling & routing, purchasing and stock control, to a full financial suite supported by a variety of mechanisms for the provision of management information.
Codas, Computer, Customer, Control
4. Codas Syndrome is a multiple congenital anomalies syndrome characterized by Cerebral, Ocular, Dental, Auricular and Skeletal anomalies.
Codas, Congenital, Characterized, Cerebral
5. In the deaf community, children of deaf adults, or Codas, are commonly referred to as “mother father deaf”. Research has shown that over 90% of all children of deaf people are not affected by deafness or other hearing problems
Community, Children, Codas, Commonly
6. CODA International is a private organization maintained and governed by CODA International members. Codas being persons who have one or more parent with a demonstrable and verifiable hearing loss
7. Non Codas interested in becoming Supporting Members are …
8. What does Codas stand for? List of 15 Codas definitions
9. Top Codas abbreviation meanings updated March 2021
10. Description Advanced Codas offers sophisticated analysis functions not available in WinDaq Waveform Browser playback software
11. Beginning with acquired waveforms, Advanced Codas creates calculated channels without ever leaving the WinDaq Waveform Browser environment.
Codas, Creates, Calculated, Channels
12. See authoritative translations of Codas in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
13. Codas (Common Ocean Data Access System) is software built around a database originally developed by Ramon Cabrera in the late 1980’s as a portable, self-describing format for oceanographic data, motivated by the advent of ship-mounted ADCPs.
Codas, Common, Cabrera
14. The presence of a coda as a structural element in a movement is especially clear in works written in particular musical forms.Codas were commonly used in both sonata form and variation movements during the Classical era
Coda, Clear, Codas, Commonly, Classical
15. Everyone from Deaf community members, ministers, social workers, Codas, and teachers of the Deaf were invited to meet, discuss, and collaborate on establishing a national organization to validate and recognize sign language interpreting as a bonafide profession.
Community, Codas, Collaborate
16. Codas may be consulted by others as an expert on the Deaf community, while at the same time being viewed as having an unfair advantage
Codas, Consulted, Community
17. Codas may often feel a contradiction between what was learned at home or in the Deaf community, and what is taught in the classroom
Codas, Contradiction, Community, Classroom
18. As a result, many Codas feel isolated in college interpreting programs.
19. 20 synonyms and near synonyms of Codas from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 antonyms and near antonyms
20. Determine if any HCE participates in more than one of the employer’s Codas
21. Use this ADR in the ADP test for all Codas
22. Looking for the definition of Codas? Find out what is the full meaning of Codas on Abbreviations.com! 'Consolidated Operations and Delay Analysis System' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
Codas, Com, Consolidated
23. Segments or structures in the initial onsets or final Codas of a word or larger prosodic domain is a subset of those in domain-medial onsets or Codas
24. The typology of these subset-at-edge restrictions leads to the central descriptive claim of this paper: any markedness restriction which can be imposed on syllable onsets or Codas can also
Central, Claim, Can, Codas
25. Note: We have 1 other definition for Codas in our Acronym Attic
26. New search; suggest new definition; Search for Codas in Online Dictionary Encyclopedia
27. Caribbean and Pacific whales have different repertoires of Codas, like a regional dialect, but the "Five Regular" call-a pattern of five evenly spaced clicks- is thought to have the universal function of individual identity because it is used by sperm whales worldwide
Caribbean, Codas, Call, Clicks
28. Cerebral, ocular, dental, auricular, skeletal anomalies (Codas) syndrome (MIM 600373) was first described and named by Shehib et al, in 1991 in a single patient
29. The Codas family name was found in the USA in 1920
30. In 1920 there was 1 Codas family living in California
31. This was 100% of all the recorded Codas's in the USA
32. California had the highest population of Codas families in 1920
33. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Codas surname lived
34. Codas syndrome is a multi-system developmental disorder characterized by cerebral, ocular, dental, auricular, and skeletal anomalies
Codas, Characterized, Cerebral
35. Using whole-exome and Sanger sequencing, we identified four LONP1 mutations inherited as homozygous or compound-heterozygous combinations among ten individuals with Codas syndrome.
Compound, Combinations, Codas
36. Codas is an acronym for cerebral, ocular, dental, auricular, and skeletal anomalies
37. Codas syndrome is a rare disorder characterized by a distinctive constellation of features that includes developmental delay, craniofacial anomalies, cataracts, ptosis, median nasal groove, delayed tooth eruption, hearing loss, short stature, delayed epiphyseal ossification, metaphyseal hip dysplasia, and
Codas, Characterized, Constellation, Craniofacial, Cataracts
38. “Many Codas have experienced unique and complex roles, having hearing privilege in a Deaf family, straddling two cultures and dutifully providing communication access without pay
Codas, Complex, Cultures, Communication
39. The Codas database (Common Ocean Data Access System) is not a heirarchical database; it is a portable, self-descriptive file format (in the spirit of netCDF), that was designed specifically for ADCP (and other oceanographic) data
40. A Closer Look At Advanced Codas Software
41. Advanced Codas is a seamless software enhancement to WinDaq Waveform Browser playback and analysis software
42. Essentially a tool box of analysis functions, Advanced Codas offers almost limitless flexibility in its approach to waveform analysis.
43. • Codas: Open chains or tree-structures • all target relative phases can be attained • no “competition” between target relative phases • Onsets: Closed loops add constraints • only target relative phase patterns compatible with loop constraints can be attained • “competition”: resultant steady-state relative phase pattern is an
Codas, Chains, Can, Competition, Closed, Constraints, Compatible
44. The Codas are even more uneven, but the most problematic thing about them is each follows characters introduced in the last third of the book, some of them only having a couple of lines
Codas, Characters, Couple
45. It is awkward for characters like that to each have their own short story - and really these are all the Codas of their stories.
46. Redshirts: A Novel with Three Codas (Hugo Award Winner - Best Novel) - Kindle edition by Scalzi, John
47. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Redshirts: A Novel with Three Codas (Hugo Award Winner - …
48. Transportation Codas abbreviation meaning defined here
49. What does Codas stand for in Transportation? Get the top Codas abbreviation related to Transportation.
50. Codas (online ISSN 2317-1782) is a scientific and technical open access journal published bimonthly by the Brazilian Speech-Language pathology Society (SBFa)
51. Codas is the solo project of Mario Quintero (Spotlights, Sleep Lady)