See also: Cockled Cockles Cackled Cocked Cocklet Cocklebur Cockleshell Cockle Cockloft Cockling Cocky Cockpit Cockatoo Cockamamie Cockroach Cockeyed Cockily Cocktail Cockchafer Cockney Cockamamy Cockers Cockade Cockapoo Cockatiel Cockatrice Cockerel
1. Only a comparatively light pressure should be given, or the lining up of the headbands or back will become Cockled and detached
2. BOOKBINDING, AND THE CARE OF BOOKS DOUGLAS COCKERELL The paper is kept perfectly stretched as it dries, because it shrinks enormously, and would otherwise become Cockled and uneven.
Care, Cockerell, Cockled
3. Cockled In the West Country it meant 'bemused', 'quizical' or 'dumbfounded'
4. My grandmother referred to a person looking Cockled at someone or something unusual or …
5. Synonyms for Cockled include crinkly, creased, wrinkled, fluted, furrowed, gathered, puckered, crinkled, kinky and wrinkly
Cockled, Crinkly, Creased, Crinkled
6. I remember its lovely ageing details: the worn red brick, the Cockled window glass, the weathered sandstone edgings
7. 'The Little Stranger' Even in the bedroom there were embroidered pin-cushions, landscapes in cross-stitch, and crosses in folded paper, so elaborately Cockled as to show the senseless labor they had cost.
Cushions, Cross, Crosses, Cockled, Cost
8. Synonyms for Cockled in Free Thesaurus
9. What does Cockled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of cockle
10. Laura Schell paper conservator: Cockling Warped and wavy (Cockled) paper may be restored to a planar condition by controlled humidification and flattening.
Conservator, Cockling, Cockled, Condition, Controlled
1. cialis and wine
Cephalexin 500 Mg Reviews
2. cialis viagra cough sinus
Levitra Scheda Tecnica
Definition of cuckold. : a man whose wife is unfaithful. Other Words from cuckold The Many Synonyms of Cuckold Example Sentences Learn More about cuckold. Keep scrolling for more.
Cuckoldry as a fetish. Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive. [page needed] If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom,...
Definition of cockle (Entry 2 of 3) 1 : any of various chiefly marine bivalve mollusks (family Cardiidae) having a shell with convex radially ribbed valves especially : a common edible European bivalve (Cerastoderma edule synonym Cardium edule) 2 : cockleshell.
Definition of cockle (Entry 2 of 3) 1 : any of various chiefly marine bivalve mollusks (family Cardiidae) having a shell with convex radially ribbed valves especially : a common edible European bivalve (Cerastoderma edule synonym Cardium edule)