1. Coarse definition is - of ordinary or inferior quality or value : common
2. How to use Coarse in a sentence
3. Coarse synonyms, Coarse pronunciation, Coarse translation, English dictionary definition of Coarse
4. Lacking delicacy or refinement; crude; harsh; rough; boorish; gross: His language was Coarse and unsuitable for children to hear
Crude, Coarse, Children
5. Coarse definition, composed of relatively large parts or particles: The beach had rough, Coarse sand
6. 110 synonyms of Coarse from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 171 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Coarse: made up of large particles.
8. Find 95 ways to say Coarse, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. What does Coarse mean? Not fine or delicate in texture, structure, form, etc.; rough; harsh
10. (adjective) Coarse features, Coarse cloth.
11. Coarse The adjective "Coarse" means rough, crude, of low quality, or not fine in texture
12. For example: The sand is Coarse
13. (The sand is not fine, i.e., gritty.) She has Coarse manners
14. (Her manners are crude or rough.) These are Coarse fish
15. It can be a challenge to remember the difference between "Coarse" vs
Can, Challenge, Coarse
16. The Crossword Solver found 133 answers to the Coarse crossword clue
Crossword, Coarse, Clue
17. Coarse Crackles are low pitched lungs sounds heard in pathologies such as chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, pneumonia, and severe pulmonary edema
Coarse, Crackles, Chronic
18. THREAD DATA CHART: Metric Thread -- Coarse Pitch: Nominal Size ISO M: Thread Form Type: Major Diameter mm d=D: Pitch mm p: Root Radius mm r: Pitch Diameter mm d2=D2: Minor Diameter Male Thd
19. Coarse is only an adjective.Its main senses in today’s English are (1) of low quality, (2) lacking refinement or vulgar, and (3) rough in texture or composed of large particles
20. For example, a movie regarded as obscene or lowbrow might be called Coarse, as might a person who speaks in a rude or off-color way.In the third sense, the adjective’s applications are broad.
Called, Coarse, Color
21. Coarse NYC is located in New York City’s Meatpacking District
22. Coarse has experienced event staff able to organize and execute on the highest level
23. Coarse has hosted: Birthdays Sit-down Dinners Corporate Happy Hours Anniversaries Reunions Album Release Parties Holiday Parties Networking Events
24. Coarse - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
25. Often confused for thick or curly hair, Coarse hair is a unique hair texture that, with the right care, can yield healthy and luscious locks.The concerns associated with Coarse hair include dryness, frizz, and stubbornness
Confused, Curly, Coarse, Care, Can, Concerns
26. Coarse can mean rough to the touch or vulgar
27. It's good to have Coarse sand paper, but not good to have Coarse manners.
28. The car mechanic certainly was a Coarse individual, but he was hard-working and honest
Car, Certainly, Coarse
29. The way he treats people can seem a little Coarse, but he means well
30. Coarse - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste; "he had Coarse manners but a first-rate mind"; "behavior that branded him as common"; "an untutored and uncouth human being"; "an uncouth soldier--a real tough guy"; "appealing to the vulgar taste for violence"; "the vulgar display of the newly rich"
Coarse, Cultivation, Common
31. Coarse definition, composed of relatively large parts or particles: The beach had rough, Coarse sand
32. Luckily, Coarse does not have such an expansive definition
33. Using Coarse in a Sentence When to use bare : Coarse is the opposite of fine , so it describes cloth that …
34. Coarsened hepatic echotexture is a sonographic descriptor used when the uniform smooth hepatic echotexture of the liver is lost
35. Coarse language n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
36. That kind of Coarse language is not appropriate in front of your mother.
37. The Spice Lab Himalayan Salt - Coarse 2.2 Lb / 1 Kilo - Pink Himalayan Salt is Nutrient and Mineral Dense for Health - Gourmet Pure Crystal - Kosher & Natural Certified 4.8 out of 5 stars 22,152 $7.95 $ 7
Coarse, Crystal, Certified
38. Delivery & Pickup Options - 252 reviews of Coarse NY "Came here for their soft open - incredible food and nice owner & chef! Everything was flavorful, fresh and beautifully plated
Coarse, Came, Chef
39. The Sugar Lab Confectioners Sugar - Extra Coarse Baking Sugar - 2 Pounds - Con AA - Sugar Crystals for Baking and Cupcake Decorations - Excellent for Decorating Candy - Perfect for Bakeries
Confectioners, Coarse, Con, Crystals, Cupcake, Candy
40. Definition and synonyms of Coarse from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
41. This is the British English definition of Coarse.View American English definition of Coarse.
42. Coarse translate: áspero, grueso, grosero, áspero/ra [masculine-feminine], grueso/sa [masculine-feminine], grosero/ra…
43. These Coarse particles indicate that the decorator prepared his paint poorly.: Because of the fragmentation of nuclei and the disruption of cellular membranes, Coarse granular particles are formed
44. Grain orientation also plays a large part in determining toughness of alloys containing Coarse particles.: There are places where the sand is Coarse and hard instead of soft, worn by years of the
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Coarse, Cooking, Current
46. Coarse wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM) is a method of combining multiple signal s on laser beams at various wavelength s for transmission along fiber optic cables, such that the number of channel s is fewer than in dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) but more than in standard wavelength division multiplexing (WDM).
Coarse, Cwdm, Combining, Cables, Channel
47. Tufts of Coarse grass 3 RUDE/OBSCENE talking in a rude and offensive way, especially about sex SYN crude Coarse jokes — Coarsely adverb Coarsely ground black pepper — Coarseness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Coarse • Her straight hair, once dark brown, was becoming grey and Coarse
Coarse, Crude, Coarsely, Coarseness, Corpus
48. • A Coarse cloth was made from the local
49. Cut Coarse Stone is reminiscent of a saw-cut Turkish Limestone
50. Coarse “Coarse” is an adjective, and it has many meanings
51. It means: “crude, rough, not fine in texture and of low quality.” “Coarse” is used for texture, for quality, for mannerisms
52. Coarse salt, sometimes called kosher salt (incorrectly, however), is a type of salt that is formed into large crystals or granules
Coarse, Called, Crystals
53. "Coarse" primarily means rough, thick, or it may refer to not very small pieces
54. And secondly, "Coarse" can also be used metaphorically, as a synonym for impolite
55. Example 1: His voice was Coarse, his gaze focused, the war has changed him significantly
56. - "Coarse" refers to deep, rough, thick voice.
57. Reproductions of Coarse originals in vinyl wood or fiberglass
58. Coarse definition: Coarse things have a rough texture because they consist of thick threads or large pieces
59. The Best Coarse Semolina Recipes on Yummly Artichoke Fritters With Caper Remoulade, Strawberry Bacon Pizza With Fresh Basil, Goat Cheese & Balsamic Reduction, Bread Pockets With Cheese And Stewed Capsicum (calzoni Con Caciocavallo E Peperonata)
Coarse, Caper, Cheese, Capsicum, Calzoni, Con, Caciocavallo
60. Coarse relocalization works by tagging anchors with various on-device sensor readings that are later used for fast querying
61. Answer: Coarse jesting and crude joking are attempts to elicit laughs by crossing a line into impropriety
Coarse, Crude, Crossing
62. Quikrete 100 lbs. Commercial Grade Coarse Sand can be used for industrial and construction applications
Commercial, Coarse, Can, Construction
63. The Microplane ® Adjustable Coarse Grater quickly grates soft cheese, fresh fruit, veggies, chocolate, and more
Coarse, Cheese, Chocolate
64. The Coarse grain is great for bath salts, foot soaks and body scrubs