1. Clubby definition is - characteristic of a club or club members: such as
Clubby, Characteristic, Club
2. How to use Clubby in a sentence.
3. Clubby definition, characteristic of a club: The room had a warm, Clubby atmosphere
Clubby, Characteristic, Club
4. Find 531 ways to say Clubby, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. "Clubby" now is used in reference to the Composite Bulls popular for siring Show Steers, the Steers themselves, and their Heifer mates
6. "Clubby" is a term which should reference terminal show stock, and should not be used to describe Fullblood, or High Percentage Show Heifers, and Breeding Bulls.
7. Clubby là một dự án dành cho sinh viên và các câu lạc bộ
8. Clubby The Seal Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!
9. Great deals on Beanie Babies Clubby 1998
10. That might sound like trivia, but critics of Celadon management say it points to deep-seated problems with the company’s Clubby culture that …
Critics, Celadon, Company, Clubby, Culture
11. TY Jingle Beanie Baby - Clubby 3 the Bear (5 inch) - MWMTs Ornament Stuffed Toy ^G#fbhre-h4 8rdsf-tg1378875
12. Clubby Refers to a person exhibiting certain behaviors consistent with one who frequents nightclubs
Clubby, Certain, Consistent
13. Hello guys! My name is Clubby8911, or just Clubby
14. What I do on this channel are live-streams and videos on Club Penguin Rewritten! Make sure to follow my Twitter!: @Clubby8911 Youtube Profile
15. Clubby, Clubby A professional network of the creatives, where you can connect and collaborate
Clubby, Creatives, Can, Connect, Collaborate
16. Finding new talent and connecting with them is now faster and simple for all the Content makers, while the content creators can connect with their peers and explore the possibilities of collaboration, and exhibit their skills through Clubby's online
Connecting, Content, Creators, Can, Connect, Collaboration, Clubby
17. What does Clubby mean? Typical of a club or club members
18. Clubby Beanie Buddy Ty 1998 First BBOC Beanie Baby and Buddy in Ty"s Beanie Baby Official Club TheVillageCorner
19. Favorite Add to Clubby II Ty Beanie Baby and collector set; set includes coin, membership card, and certificate CapitalCollection
Clubby, Collector, Coin, Card, Certificate, Capitalcollection
20. Definition of Clubby in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Clubby mean? Information and translations of Clubby in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
22. Adjective If you describe an institution or a group of people as Clubby, you mean that all the people in it are friendly with each other and do not welcome other people in.
23. Clubby Beanie Buddy Ty 1998 First BBOC Beanie Baby and Buddy in Ty"s Beanie Baby Official Club TheVillageCorner
24. Clubby - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
25. • Clubby was a Beanie Baby that was available in 1998 exclusively by mail order to those who joined the Beanie Babies Official Club by purchasing a kit More crossword answers We found 7 answers for the crossword clue Clubby .
Clubby, Club, Crossword, Clue
26. Re: Best Clubby Bulls for Charolais Cow « Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 07:40:05 PM » I don’t claim to know much about whites or clubbies but the Char X Monopoly cross is pretty popular here in Western Canada.
Clubby, Charolais, Cow, Claim, Clubbies, Char, Cross, Canada
27. Clubby II was the first Beanie Baby to be included in a BBOC kit
28. Some Clubby II bears had a tush tag name of Clubby but a correct swing tag name of Clubby II! Product information Product Dimensions 7.09 x 2.36 x 3.15 inches Item Weight 5.3 ounces ASIN B002FIU2H6 Manufacturer recommended age
29. Clubby the bear is one of a kind ! ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
30. Clubby was only available to members of the Beanie Babies Official Club (BBOC)
31. Clubby was the first bear to wear a button on its chest
32. Clubby's 6th generation tush tag came in three variations.
33. The Hot New Thing in Clubby Silicon Valley? An App Called Clubhouse
Clubby, Called, Clubhouse
34. Some of the Clubby Beanie Babies were included with the annual BBOC membership kit
35. Clubby IV came in three different versions, each with a different color BBOC pin on its chest
Clubby, Came, Color, Chest
36. Silicon Valley has always been a Clubby place
37. Synonyms for Clubby in Free Thesaurus
38. 5 synonyms for Clubby: clubbish, cliquish, snobbish, snobby, clannish
Clubby, Clubbish, Cliquish, Clannish
39. View deals for Hotel Clubby Sapporo, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
40. Synonyms for Clubby include sociable, convivial, companionable, outgoing, gregarious, social, extroverted, clubbable, extraverted and clubable
Clubby, Convivial, Companionable, Clubbable, Clubable
41. SportClubby is the first reference platform for Sport and Wellness bookings
42. - Find the clubs - Follow your favourite clubs - Book your activities and invite your friends - Share your passions directly through the app - Pay for a single lesson or buy an app subscription! Can't find your facility on the app? Introduce SportClubby to your facility and help us create the largest sports community
Clubs, Can, Create, Community
43. Translation for 'Clubby' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
44. Inside the Clubby Business of Government Travel: A Skift Deep Dive
45. Clubby From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Clubby club‧by / ˈklʌbi / adjective informal a Clubby place is where everyone is very friendly to each other, but people who are outside their group are not very welcome the Clubby atmosphere of the media Examples from the Corpus Clubby • The result is a Clubby …
Clubby, Contemporary, Club, Corpus
46. Clubby 83 followers on LinkedIn
47. By Clubby on Thursday August 18, 2016 @03:13PM Attached to: Twitter Has Suspended 235,000 Accounts Since February For Promoting Terrorism If being kicked off Twitter makes you angry enough to murder strangers, probably your ex's comments about your sexual inadequacies will beat Twitter to the punch on that one.
48. Clubby is the youngest Maximal ever recorded, aged just 4 and wielding a club
49. When Clubby II was first introduced, his tush tag said, “Clubby”
50. It was later corrected to say, “Clubby II.” Not all the coins that come in the Clubby II kit are silver …
Corrected, Clubby, Coins, Come
51. Hotel Clubby Sapporo offers 118 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and slippers
Clubby, Conditioned, Coffee
Definition of clubby. : characteristic of a club or club members: such as. a : displaying friendliness especially to other members of the same social group : sociable. b : open only to qualified or approved persons : select, elite.
very friendly; intimate; chummy: He became clubby with the bartender, who slipped him many free drinks. socially exclusive; cliquish: Their group is very clubby and unfriendly. inclined to join clubs. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out!
A lot of people use it as a pre-club warm-up bar, but it's not heavily clubby. The music tends towards hip hop and funky dance but it depends which staff member has control of the CD deck. There's almost a summery clubby glaze before it goes into darker tribal realms, which is a nice introduction for CD 2.