clown (noun) · clowns (plural noun)
clown (verb) · clowns (third person present) · clowned (past tense) · clowned (past participle) · clowning (present participle)
1. Clown definition is - farmer, countryman
2. How to use Clown in a sentence.
3. Clown definition, a comic performer, as in a circus, theatrical production, or the like, who wears an outlandish costume and makeup and entertains by pantomiming common situations or actions in exaggerated or ridiculous fashion, by juggling or tumbling, etc
4. Clown, familiar comic character of pantomime and circus, known by distinctive makeup and costume, ludicrous antics, and buffoonery, whose purpose is to induce hearty laughter.
5. Storyline A little boy's birthday party gets ruined when his entertainment (Clown) cancels
6. His father finds a Clown suit and becomes the new entertainment but something is weird about it, there is an evil curse and it won't come off
7. This is a compilation of all the best jump scares from the original Clown videos on weeefamfun
8. Some of the creepiest Clown scares including, Clown under th
9. The idea of a killer Clown in media has continued into the modern day, with movies like 2014's Clown and TV shows like American Horror Story: Freakshow
10. In American Horror Story's case, the portrayal of the murderous Clown Twisty was evidently so offensive that it sparked outrage from Clowns of America International.
11. Clown is the only neutral team role, which is also one of the 13 roles in Flicker which appear in Regular Mode
12. The Clown's goal is to get voted out, not killed
13. Once the Clown gets voted out, they can drag someone down with them.
14. The Clown is a strategic Killer, able to control and corral Survivors by throwing bottles of The Afterpiece Tonic to create clouds of noxious gas that cover large areas for a short amount of time
15. The evil Clown is one of the forms the demonic It assumes to murder dozens of children in the fictional Derry, Maine
16. Perhaps the most frightening Clown in pop culture, Pennywise was believed to have inspired a Clown hysteria in 2016 following a rash of scary Clown sightings.
17. Clown suffered from bad acting but it was a truly refreshing horror film
18. The film is about a cursed Clown
19. The spectre of the “creepy Clown” has gotten a lot of attention as of late
20. Beginning in August 2016, creepy (and fake) Clown sightings spread across the U.S
21. Clown is a 2014 American horror film directed by Jon Watts, produced by Mac Cappuccino, Eli Roth and Cody Ryder, and written by Watts and Christopher Ford
22. The visual effects for the Clown monster were done by Jagdeep Khoza, Alterian, Inc
23. Gacy was a member of a Chicago-area "Jolly Joker" Clown club and frequently performed in Clown attire and makeup at children's parties, charity fundraisers and other events as his alter
24. Clowning is a style of comedy, not a style of makeup
25. Most Clowns use greasepaint for their faces, since this kind doesn't wash off as easily as water-based paint or Halloween paint
26. Browse 35,765 Clown stock photos and images available, or search for Clown face or vintage Clown to find more great stock photos and pictures
27. An entertainer who wears silly clothes and makes people laugh by performing tricks without speech infml A Clown is also someone who behaves in a foolish or stupid way: The people running this school are …
28. Interestingly, Clown was born from an idea that first appeared in a fake fan-made trailer on the Internet, claiming to be an upcoming Roth film
29. Over 1,000 Clown Pictures & Images to Download! Related Images: circus funny mime carnival person
30. From wacky to cute to creepy, choose the perfect Clown picture from our huge collection
31. A circus or birthday Clown displayed with white face makeup, a red nose, exaggerated eyes and smile, and two tufts of hair (red or blue)
32. Synonyms & Antonyms of Clown (Entry 1 of 2) 1 a comically dressed performer (as at a circus) who entertains with playful tricks and ridiculous behavior a Clown wearing big floppy shoes and a red wig
33. # Clown # joe biden # election 2020 # 2020 election # first presidential debate # happy # movie # trailer # joker # Clown # season 8 # rupauls drag race # Clown # 08x10 # Clown # nightmares # glas 2017 # my nightmare # movie # hello # horror # trailer # Clown # season 3 # silly # episode 19 # Clown …
34. It has a ruffled collar, ruffled sleeves and pant leg hems, and pompom buttons for that classic Clown look with a modern twist on the patterns.
35. Clownfish Voice Changer is an application for changing your voice
36. The World Clown Association is the premier Clown association
37. Professional Clown wigs are a vital part of creating the illusion that a Clown presents
38. A Clown wig is bright, funny, exaggerated, and changes a person's look so completely that he or she can step fully into their Clown character
39. Professional Clown wigs should …
40. What does Clown mean? To behave like a buffoon or jester
41. You are never too old to join a Clown college by playing these Clown related games
42. Maybe you are a classically trained Clown or maybe you learned to Clown on the streets
43. Either way, you can juggle, throw knives, get shot from a canon, or dress up in your favorite Clown attire to make balloon animals
44. A Clown is someone who makes people laugh, like the guy with the red nose and oversize polka dotted tie
45. It can also be an insult — a rude buffoon can be called a Clown
46. In recent years, Clown shoes became the movie industry's favorite accessory
47. It was one of the highest-grossing movies of 2017.Shia LaBeouf channeled his tortured rodeo Clown father in …
48. Clown (n.) 1560s, Clowne, also cloyne, "man of rustic or coarse manners, boor, peasant," a word of obscure origin; the original form and pronunciation are uncertain.Perhaps it is from Scandinavian dialect (compare Icelandic klunni "clumsy, boorish fellow;" Swedish kluns "a hard knob; a clumsy fellow," Danish klunt "log, block"), or from Low German (compare North Frisian klönne "clumsy person
49. Examples from the Corpus Clown • Howie is a well-known writer and Clown
50. • Her orange-red hair was worn bouffant, and her orange lipstick made her look like a small circus Clown
51. • Maguire, matter of fact, is much like the class Clown who sits three bar stools away watching the game.
52. Another way to collect vintage Clown figurines is to collect those modeled after the same famous Clown, such as Emmett Kelly, or Clown character, such as Pierrot
53. Features of vintage Clowns You can find old Clown figurines for sale that were made of a variety of different materials, including porcelain Clowns as well as Clowns made of glass
54. Take classes at Los Angeles' only Clown School! Training in Clown, Jester, Circus Tricks, Commedia dell'Arte, and more
55. A father puts on an old Clown suit to save his son’s birthday party
56. Ricardo González Gutiérrez, the Clown known as Cepillín, in an undated photo
57. Find 67 ways to say Clown, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
58. Clowns.com can transform your kids birthday party, holiday, or event into an exciting, unforgettable experience
59. Imagine the look on your kid’s face as they interact with their favorite character, make friends with a new Clown, eat cotton candy, and play in a bounce house.
60. Scary mask funny dark circus Joker creepy carnival Clowns halloween laugh horror black costume circus tent art happy balloons amusement park party smile fun balloon scary Clown sad knife night Sachin Bharti
61. "Clown costumes tend to exaggerate the facial features and some body parts, such as hands and feet and noses
62. Three brothers (Nathan Forrest Winters, Brian McHugh, Sam Rockwell) are trapped in an old house with three escaped killers wearing Clown suits.
63. "Clown world" was a phrase used in the subculture from about 2015
64. Its users claim it simply means that the world is so "crazy" in its embrace of social justice politics (read: not racist) that the only people who could conceivably be running it are Jews Clowns, hence "Clown world".
65. Want to know which Clown Shoes beers are coming out when? Now you can! Check out our Beer Calendar so you can stay up to date on our current (and upcoming) offerings
66. The bad news: you’ll be working the night shift and dealing with psychotic Clowns
1. a comic performer, esp. in a circus, who wears an outlandish costume and makeup and pantomimes common situations in exaggerated fashion, often also juggling, tumbling, etc. 2. a joker or buffoon; jester. 3. a prankster or practical joker. 4. Slang. a boor, oaf, or fool.
The English word clown was first recorded c. 1560 (as clowne, cloyne) in the generic meaning "rustic, boor, peasant". The origin of the word is uncertain, perhaps from a Scandinavian word cognate with clumsy.
The plural form of clown is clowns.
clown around (with someone) Fig. to join with someone in acting silly ; [for two or more people] to act silly together. The boys were clowning around with each other. The kids are having fun clowning around.