clout (noun) · clouts (plural noun)
clout (verb) · clouts (third person present) · clouted (past tense) · clouted (past participle) · clouting (present participle)
1. Clout definition is - a piece of cloth or leather : rag
2. How to use Clout in a sentence.
3. Clout Influence or power in political and community circles
4. Clout definition, a blow, especially with the hand; cuff: The bully gave him a painful Clout on the head
5. To have Clout is to have influence or power
6. In popular culture, people with Clout are seen as popular and cool.
7. My personal favorite is the New Clout Magazine ‘C symbol’ Windbreaker (1st pic)
8. Clout is a winking approximation of a key Marxist concept
9. Clout products design and manufactures vape pens and quartz accessories for the oil and concentrate markets
10. Clout quarts bangers are manufacture using …
11. Please note, CloutHub is not yet optimized for an Ipad in landscape mode
12. Clout (Citizens of Louisville Organized and United Together) held an assembly Oct
13. CloutHub is a Next-Generation Social Network For Social, Civic and Political Networking
14. Follow Offset on YouTube: http://qualitycontrol.lnk.to/OffsetYouTubeWatch the official Music Video for “Clout" featuring Cardi B by Offset.A FREENJOY Product
15. Clout: noun authoritative power , authority , controlling power , directing power , dominancy , dominion , eminence , force , hegemony , importance , influentiality
16. Clout was, originally, an all-female South African rock group formed in Johannesburg in 1977, best known for their hit single, " Substitute "
17. Clout noun (HIT) [ C ] informal the act of hitting someone or something with your hand or with a heavy object: If the photocopier stops working, just give it a Clout.
18. Clout is a new age term for “Swag”
19. Clout can be used in two forms, noun/adjective
20. Oh, in that case Clout is just another teen colloquialism for influence
21. Solovey 10 Pack Clout Oval Goggles Retro Mod Thick Frame Round Lens Sunglasses Plaid Clout Glasses for Women,Girls,Men,Teenagers,Boys, Medium 4.7 out of 5 stars 615 $13.99 $ 13
22. Clout Collection Take your style up a notch
23. Clout Collection specializes in streetwear clothing and apparel for the people by the people
24. Clout can also mean to hit someone really hard — either the hit you give (“that’s a big Clout he just landed”) or the act of hitting (“she Clouted him with a baseball bat”)
25. Of course, the sense of having power and the actual hitting are related, since Clout is something to …
26. Case Law on UNCITRAL Texts (Clout) × or start browsing by
27. Clout (band), a South African rock group Clout, 2006, by Noah23 "Clout" (Offset song) "Clout", a song by Ty Dolla Sign from the 2018 album Beach House 3; Other uses
28. Clout (nail), used for attaching sheet material to wooden frames Clout, United States; Clout archery, in which arrows are shot at a distant flag; Market Clout
29. Clout was an original all-female South African rock group formed in Johannesburg in 1977, best known for their hit single, "Substitute".Clout's first and big
30. Clout takes a look at who might, and might not, go to work for President-elect Joe Biden
31. Enjoy Designer Shoes for Womens and Mens, Boys and Girls with the latest trends in footwear Clout Shoes
32. Clout Lyrics: Diamonds on fleek / Bitch, I ain't talking about the heat, oh / Put it on, streets / We straight out the streets / We straight out the streets / Straight out the streets to a
33. [Middle English, cloth patch, shred of clothing, probably from Old English clūt.] Clout 2 (klout) n
34. Influence; pull: "Doctors have banded together into large negotiating groups in efforts to increase their Clout" (George Anders)
35. Solovey 10 Pack Clout Oval Goggles Retro Mod Thick Frame Round Lens Sunglasses Plaid Clout Glasses for Women,Girls,Men,Teenagers,Boys, Medium 4.7 out of 5 stars 621 $13.99 $ 13
36. 106 synonyms of Clout from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 123 related words, definitions, and antonyms
37. Clout: a hard strike with a part of the body or an instrument.
38. Clout Turnkey Leave The Heavy Lifting To Us
39. Clout Turnkey helps advisors stand out by sourcing and distributing content that is personalized to the firm and individual client profiles
40. Clout is a 500-patient prospective, multicenter, single-arm registry evaluating real-world patient outcomes after treatment of lower extremity DVT with ClotTriever®
41. 1975, Len O'Connor, Clout--Mayor Daley and His City, page 74: Having relinquished his Clout in City Council to run for a place on the county board, and having lost stature by reason of his failure to win the presidency, Duffy was in no position to seek the party chairmanship for himself 2011
42. Clout Automates VIP - Everywhere You Go.
43. Team Clout- is game development professionals with many years of experience and passion for games
44. Explore releases from Clout at Discogs
45. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Clout at the Discogs Marketplace.
46. Find 21 ways to say Clout, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Clout (Citizens of Louisville Organized and United Together) held an assembly Oct
48. CloutHub is a social network for meaningful civic, social, and political networking and engagement
49. Clout goggles / various color Clout goggles / retro sunglasses / modern retro sunglasses / round lens sunglasses / Kurt Cobain sunglasses BadLuckyStore
50. Favorite Add to Kurt Cobain Light Blue Bold Retro Oval Mod Frame Sunglasses Clout Goggles Glass UniqueNote
51. 691k Followers, 808 Following, 20 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Borges (@borges.Clout)
52. Clout definition: If you Clout someone, you hit them
53. The latest tweets from @FNTClout
54. Clout list A secret list of people who, through advantageous connections and relationships with people of affluence, authority, or political influence, are given preferential consideration during an admissions or appointments process
55. 7 hours ago · US Seen Falling Short Countering China’s Rising Geopolitical Clout By Steve Herman
56. High quality Clout gifts and merchandise
57. Clout were originally a five-piece, South African all-girl group formed in 1977, best known for their song "Substitute", which sold millions of copies
58. Clout's version reached number two in the UK singles chart for three weeks in June 1978
59. Clout was brand new, and Beggs had them record this song as their first single - sort of
Clout Slang-Meaning. Clout is slang for respect, reputation, etc.. It's often used by rappers in their songs to remind everyone they have respect from their peers (criminals) and even some of their enemies. Having clout means that you are likely feared in the streets due to your reputation and you have taken actions to earn that respect.
Definition of clout (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to cover or patch with a clout clouted his worn-out shoe with a piece of leather. 2 : to hit forcefully He clouted 19 home runs last year.
Urban Dictionary: clout. Urbandictionary.com Clout is being famous and having influence. Influence or power in political and community circles. Originally popularized by Chicago journalist Mike Royko to describe local movers and shakers when Richard J. Daley was mayor in the Sixties and early Seventies. Usage spread nationally.
clout list (Noun) A usually secret list containing the names of people who are to be given special access, benefits, or influence in a political or social situation, especially as a result of having personal, professional, or financial relationships with those in authority.