CLIQUE [klēk, klik]
clique (noun) · cliques (plural noun)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Clique disapproving : a small group of people who spend time together and who are not friendly to other people See the full definition for Clique in the English Language Learners Dictionary
2. Clique definition, a small, exclusive group of people; coterie; set
3. Childhood soulmates Georgia and Holly are only a few weeks into the so-called best years of their lives at university in Edinburgh, when Georgia gets drawn into the elite Clique of alpha-girls, led by lecturer Jude McDermid
4. To form, associate in, or act as a Clique
5. [French, from Old French, latch or from obsolete French Cliquer, to click, clink, of imitative origin.] cliqu′ey, cliqu′y, cliqu′ish adj.
6. · All You Need is Clique Cutter & Buck's unique line of affordable, sporty basics. There is a Clique style for every occasion.
7. Clique PRODUCTS ARE MADE USING QUALITY, LONG LASTING MATERIALS. DESIGNED FOR MOVEMENT, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE THROWS AT YOU.
8. Clique, your premier Louisville salon, was created to step up where other salons were missing out
9. With tableside mixology, timeless music, or craft cocktails that will awaken your senses, Clique Bar & Lounge is undeniably one of the best lounges in Las Vegas
10. The Crossword Solver found 54 answers to the Clique crossword clue
11. 17 synonyms of Clique from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 related words, definitions, and antonyms
12. Clique: a group of people sharing a common interest and relating together socially.
13. Each Clique will often have a definitive style of clothing, music, hobby etc
14. Sometimes a group of friends is actually a Clique
15. Another determining factor is that Cliques often focus on maintaining their popularity or status
16. ShopCorporateApparel.com offers a large selection of high quality Clique Corporate Apparel
17. Clique is a simple addon that enables powerful click-casting and hover-casting on your unit frames and in the 3D game world. You can bind virtually any mouse or keyboard combination to a spell or macro
18. The Clique (516)IMDb 5.21 h 27 min2016X-RayPG When seventh grader Claire Lyons moves with her family, she suddenlybecomes the "new girl" in school, and as such the object of abuse by allthe cool girls who make up The Clique.
19. "Clique" is a song by American rappers Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Big Sean from West's record label GOOD Music's debut compilation album, Cruel Summer (2012)
20. Clique, c’est le nouveau média d’information qui ne s’intéresse pas à l’actualité mais au monde actuel.
21. A young girl tries to fit in with a Clique of popular middle school girls after moving into the guest house of one of their homes.
22. The group mentality of a Clique often leads employees to take embarrassing photos and videos of other employees and post them on social media
23. They may even expose members of the Clique on social media.
24. Book 1 of 1: The Clique: The Manga by Lisi Harrison and Yishan Li Dec 12, 2016
25. Paperback Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick, Clique
26. How Clique Helps Ecosystem Builders? The leading organizations of the 21st century are relationship-driven
27. Find 26 ways to say Clique, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. / klɪk / a small group of people who spend their time together and do not welcome other people into that group: Our golf club is run by a very unfriendly Clique (of people)
29. There's a Clique at work that never …
30. A Clique is an exclusive group of people or friends
31. Before Rudolph pulled Santa's sled through the fog, the Clique of flying reindeer never let him play their reindeer games.
32. In the mathematical area of graph theory, a Clique (/ ˈkliːk / or / ˈklɪk /) is a subset of vertices of an undirected graph such that every two distinct vertices in the Clique are adjacent; that is, its induced subgraph is complete.
33. “At work, joining a Clique can give you a feeling of security, a sense of identity,” says Katherine Crowley, co-author of Mean Girls At Work and Working With You Is Killing Me
34. Georgia falls into an elite Clique of alpha-girls and a world of lavish parties and seduction
35. All Clique Fitness pieces are designed for purpose, with movement, performance and recovery as our focus
36. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupClique · Kanye West · JAY Z · Big SeanClique℗ 2012 Getting Out Our Dreams, Inc./The Island Def Jam Music GroupRel
37. A Clique of a graph G is a complete subgraph of G, and the Clique of largest possible size is referred to as a maximum Clique (which has size known as the Clique number omega(G))
38. However, care is needed since maximum Cliques are often called simply "Cliques" (e.g., Harary 1994)
39. A maximal Clique is a Clique that cannot be extended by including one more adjacent vertex, meaning it is not a
40. Clique is a simple addon that enables powerful click-casting and hover-casting on your unit frames and in the 3D game world
41. Clique combines the amazing Russian quality and tradition with natural artesian water of Latvia and the finest premium wheat grains grown in Europe
42. Clique (third-person singular simple present Cliques, present participle cliquing, simple past and past participle Cliqued) (intransitive) To associate together in a clannish way; to act with others secretly to gain a desired end; to plot
43. Often used in the form Clique together
44. Clique definition: If you describe a group of people as a Clique , you mean that they spend a lot of time Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
45. “Clique” is the third single off of G.O.O.D
46. A Clique is a subset of vertices of an undirected graph G such that every two distinct vertices in the Clique are adjacent; that is, its induced subgraph is complete
47. Cliques are one of the basic concepts of graph theory and are used in many other mathematical problems and constructions on graphs.
48. Clique's expert salon stylists are standing by to provide a luxurious hair care experience
49. Clique features a full service spa environment
50. Clique - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
51. Inflections of 'Clique' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Cliques v 3rd person singular cliquing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Cliqued v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
52. • So, even moderate fame still eluded him, and Nicholson remained unknown outside of a small Hollywood Clique
53. • There was a really heavy little Clique, the same ones that ousted the governor
54. • Admittedly, they went to North Carolina as a fractious team with too many Cliques
55. Origin Clique (1700-1800) French Cliquer “ to make a noise ”