1. Clinical definition is - of, relating to, or conducted in or as if in a clinic: such as
Clinical, Conducted, Clinic
2. How to use Clinical in a sentence.
3. Clinical synonyms, Clinical pronunciation, Clinical translation, English dictionary definition of Clinical
4. Involving or based on direct observation of a patient: a Clinical diagnosis; Clinical research.
5. Clinical definition, pertaining to a clinic
6. Clinical 2017 TV-MA 1h 44m Horror Movies A psychiatrist is plagued by flashbacks to a terrifying attack as she treats a new patient who was horribly disfigured in an accident.
7. Clinical laboratory scientist/medical technologist (CLS/MT) a laboratory professional who has all the skills possessed by a Clinical laboratory technician as well as the ability to perform complex analyses, fine line discrimination, and correction of errors
Clinical, Cls, Complex, Correction
8. ClinicalTrials.gov is a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported Clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world
Clinicaltrials, Clinical, Conducted
9. See listed Clinical studies related to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Clinical, , Covid
10. There are 605 specialists practicing Clinical Psychology in Redmond, WA with an overall average rating of 4.1 stars
11. There are 10 hospitals near Redmond, WA with affiliated Clinical Psychology specialists, including EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland , Overlake Medical …
12. Clinical Labs of Hawaii is a medical laboratory testing company offering a full range of Clinical, anatomical, drug, and blood tests in Hawaii.
13. To complement our home care products, iS Clinical offers an array of luxurious, powerful and
Complement, Care, Clinical
14. Clinical is a 2017 American horror thriller directed by Alistair Legrand and written by Luke Harvis and Alistair Legrand
15. We are your trusted partner in Clinical diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and scalable translational research solutions to proven Clinical laboratory services and diagnostics development
16. Find 13 ways to say Clinical, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. Synonyms for Clinical in Free Thesaurus
18. 11 synonyms for Clinical: unemotional, cold, scientific, objective, detached, analytic, impersonal
19. Evidence-based Clinical decision support tools and calculators for medical professionals
20. Clinical trials demonstrated similar safety and efficacy profiles in people with some underlying medical conditions, including those that place them at increased risk for severe COVID-19, compared to people without comorbidities
Clinical, Conditions, Covid, Compared, Comorbidities
21. Clinical psychology, branch of psychology concerned with the practical application of research methodologies and findings in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
22. Clinical psychologists classify their basic activities under three main headings: assessment (including diagnosis), treatment, and research
23. In assessment, Clinical psychologists administer and interpret psychological
24. Clinical research is medical research involving people
25. There are two types, observational studies and Clinical trials
26. Care Access is seeking experienced Clinical Trial Raters for a new exciting Alzheimer's study in Redmond, WA
27. This is a per-diem Clinical rater opportunity
28. Purpose: The Clinical Trial Rater is responsible for administering and interpreting quantitative tests for the measurement of psychological variables related to diseases and disorders, examples of which include, but are not limited to
29. ‘Clinical drug trials’ ‘In this study we describe the Clinical and laboratory features of the patients with and without mycobacteraemia.’ ‘Most patients in Clinical trials had osteolytic bone metastases on …
30. Volunteering for a Clinical Trial Many people aren’t sure if volunteering for a Clinical trial is the right decision
31. A few important facts about how all Clinical trial volunteers are protected may help someone make a better decision
32. That’s why we deliver Clinically relevant and economically valuable innovations to help enhance the quality of life for our patients and improve Clinical …
33. Clinical definition: Clinical means involving or relating to the direct medical treatment or testing of Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
34. Clinical stroke director provides helpful tips on how to spot a stroke Someone in the U.S
35. Clinical research has led to the development of new drugs, new surgical procedures, and devices, and new behaviors designed to advance the public's health
36. Clinical trials - also known as Clinical studies or research protocols - are conducted to test whether a new drug, new prevention strategy, or new screening test is safe and effective in people
37. The Clinical year is made up of seven rotations and all students are required to participate in each rotation
38. The core Clinical placement, called the preceptorship, runs for four months in a family medicine environment
Core, Clinical, Called
39. Clinical research is a type of study of Clinical or biomedical questions through the use of human subjects
40. Clinical research studies do not necessarily all involve medical treatments or experimental therapies
41. Clinical research can include observational studies, in which people are followed over a period of time to determine health outcomes.
42. Clinical trials are medical research studies to test new ways to prevent, detect, or treat diseases
43. Clinical trials use volunteers, who agree to participate in these types of studies
44. Clinical trials offer hope for many people and provide an opportunity to …
45. Clinical psychology is the psychological specialty that provides continuing and comprehensive mental and behavioral health care for individuals and families; consultation to agencies and communities; training, education and supervision; and research-based practice
Clinical, Continuing, Comprehensive, Care, Consultation, Communities
46. Clinical Laboratory Science, also called Medical Laboratory Science or Medical Technology, is the health profession that provides laboratory information and services needed for the diagnosis and treatment of disease
47. Clinical Laboratory Scientists perform a variety of laboratory tests, ensure the quality of the test results, explain the significance of laboratory tests, evaluate new methods
48. Clinical (adj.) 1780, "pertaining to hospital patients or hospital care," from clinic + -al (2)
Clinical, Care, Clinic
49. As an academic health center, faculty participate in cutting-edge research and Clinical trials.
Center, Cutting, Clinical
50. A conditional recommendation to use Clinical judgment, including consideration of patients’ values and preferences and local and national policy if available, to guide management decisions including admission to hospital and to the intensive care unit (ICU), rather than currently available prediction models for prognosis (very low certainty).
Conditional, Clinical, Consideration, Care, Currently, Certainty
51. The University of Arizona's doctoral program in Clinical Psychology is a charter member of The Academy of Psychological Clinical Science, which is a coalition of doctoral training programs that share a common goal of producing and applying scientific knowledge to the assessment, understanding, and amelioration of human problems
Clinical, Charter, Coalition, Common
52. Researchers from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) affiliated with the CHOP Epilepsy Neurogenetics Initiative (ENGIN) have compiled a complete genetic and Clinical analysis of …
Children, Chop, Compiled, Complete, Clinical
53. Clinical trials have different purposes
54. Clinical significance on ClinVar aggregate records (VCV and RCV) ClinVar aggregates the values of Clinical significance provided in submitted records (SCV) by the variant (VCV records) or the variant/condition combination (RCV records)
Clinical, Clinvar, Condition, Combination
55. Clinical trial news from Drugs.com
56. The Clinical search engine that thinks and works the way you do, making it easier to find and apply relevant knowledge
57. Clinical psychology, the understanding, preventing, and relieving psychologically-based distress or dysfunction; Clinical research, to determine the safety and effectiveness of medications etc
58. Clinical significance, the practical importance of a treatment effect; Clinical trial, experiments or observations done in Clinical research