1. Examples of Cliff in a Sentence Standing at the edge of the Cliff, we watched the waves crash on the shore far below
2. Rock climbers scaling steep Cliffs Recent Examples on the Web The next day is spent in further exploration of the ice waves and ice tunnels followed by a last day doing a rigorous hike along a winding Cliff …
Climbers, Cliffs, Cliff
3. Cliff synonyms, Cliff pronunciation, Cliff translation, English dictionary definition of Cliff
4. A Cliff is a mass of rock that rises very high and is almost vertical, or straight up-and-down
5. Cliffs are very common landscape features
6. They can form near the ocean (sea Cliffs), high in mountains, or as the walls of canyon s and valley s
Can, Cliffs, Canyon
7. Waterfall s tumble over Cliffs.
8. A critical point or situation beyond which something bad or undesirable may occur: The committee is right up to the Cliff with no deal in sight.
Critical, Committee, Cliff
9. 8 synonyms of Cliff from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Cliff: a steep wall of rock, earth, or ice.
11. First Pokémon The first Pokémon Cliff uses in battle will be Aerodactyl, a Rock and Flying-type Pokémon
12. Cliff is a corporate tracking and document management system, providing sophisticated tools for data entry, tracking, searching and reporting
13. The Cliff is a dramatic mystery about a Crime Detective who is sent to a small community in Iceland to help a local policewoman investigate a suspicious accident
Cliff, Crime, Community
14. Cliff’s is the go-to place for family fun! We know that once you enter Cliff’s Amusement Park, you will be on an ultimate adventure exploring the fun and thrills around every corner.
15. What greater lesson can a sport or a coach impart?” - Coach Cliff Keen
Can, Coach, Cliff
16. A Cliff is a vertical or very steep natural wall of rock
17. Cliffs are common on coasts, in mountainous areas, escarpments and along rivers
Cliffs, Common, Coasts
18. Cliffs are usually formed by rock that is resistant to erosion and weathering
19. Sedimentary rocks most likely to form Cliffs include sandstone, limestone, chalk, …
20. Find 11 ways to say Cliff, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Cliff (plural Cliffs) A vertical (or nearly vertical) rock face.
22. A high area of rock with a very steep side, often on a coast: Keep away from the edge of the Cliff - you might fall.
23. Sir Cliff Richard OBE (born Harry Rodger Webb; 14 October 1940) is an English singer, musician, actor, and philanthropist who holds both British and Barbadian citizenship
24. Cliff is a male SkyWing dragonet prince who was first introduced in Escaping Peril
25. 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 Biography 3.1 The Jade Mountain Prophecy 3.2 Legends 4 Relationships 4.1 Peril 4.2 Ruby 4.3 Scarlet 5 Family Tree 6 Quotes 7 Trivia 8 Gallery 9 References Cliff is very
26. A Cliff is a steep and often sheer rock face
27. If you stand on the edge of a Cliff and peer over, you'll be able to see the waves crashing on the rocks below
28. But if you don't watch your step, you could fall right off that Cliff.
29. Cliff, steep slope of earth materials, usually a rock face, that is nearly vertical and may be overhanging
30. Structural Cliffs may form as the result of fault displacement or the resistance of a …
31. The Cliff Restaurant offers a world class menu with an unsurpassed dining experience
32. The Cliff Lodge at Snowbird is one of North America’s most iconic ski lodges
33. Cliff investing is a way for companies to incentivize employees when they are first hired
34. Having trouble understanding Shakespeare or 1984, come to CliffsNotes Literature Study Guides for help! Book summaries, quizzes, study help and more FREE! CliffsNotes free study guides are written by teachers and professors for students as a supplement to their reading
35. CliffVIEWPILOT.COM, Cresskill, New Jersey
Cliffviewpilot, Com, Cresskill
36. Team and repository tags Cliff – Command Line Interface Formulation Framework Cliff is a framework for building command line programs
37. Cliff vesting is the process by which employees earn the right to receive full benefits from their company’s qualified retirement plan account at a specified date, rather than becoming vested
38. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Nature, Geology, Geography Cliff Cliff / klɪf / noun [countable] DN a large area of rock or a mountain with a very steep side, often at the edge of the sea or a river COLLOCATIONS adjectives high/low The Cliffs here are the highest in Britain
Contemporary, Cliff, Countable, Collocations, Cliffs
39. Steep (= sloping at a high angle) The Cliffs were steep and dangerous
40. Cliff is an eligible bachelor in Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
41. Cliff is a wandering traveler who has found himself in Mineral Town
42. Welcome to The Cliff! We are located at 577 South Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Cliff, Coast, Ca
43. Cliff’s Fire Extinguisher Company provides Metro Atlanta and Georgia Fire Sprinklers, Fire Extinguishers, , Fire Alarms & Fire Suppression Systems, including kitchen fire systems, paint spray booth systems and clean agent systems
Cliff, Company, Clean
44. An ambulance at the bottom of a Cliff Something that is helpful only after one is already injured or in trouble
45. The idea is that, while an ambulance at the bottom of a Cliff can help people who fall off the Cliff, a fence at the top would be more beneficial
46. Cliff Robertson, Actor: Spider-Man
47. Clifford Parker Robertson III became a fairly successful leading man through most of his career without ever becoming a major star
48. Cliff performing "We Don’t Talk Anymore" on German TV show "Starparade" in October 1979.Remember to subscribe to stay up to date with all new releases on the
49. The edge of a Cliff (= a high area of rock with a very steep side, often on a coast), where the…
50. They built rooms, crafted pottery and raised children in the Cliff …
Crafted, Children, Cliff
51. See 3 authoritative translations of Cliff in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
52. Cliff (Japanese: クリフ Cliff) is one of the Leaders of Team GO Rocket in Pokémon GO.
53. Cliff was the first Team GO Rocket Leader encountered by one of Professor Willow's assistants
54. Blanche and Professor Willow, while testing an unsuccessful prototype of the Rocket Radar, were suddenly approached by Cliff, warning them that they were "encroaching on Team GO Rocket territory."
55. The Cliff Club, located in the west wing of The Cliff Lodge in Little Cottonwood Canyon, features 54 luxury condominiums
Cliff, Club, Cottonwood, Canyon, Condominiums
56. The Cliff House was a peaceful Maine retreat, rich with verdant lawns, wild roses, and suspended between an enormous expanse of sky and the ever-changing sea
57. Around 1910, Elsie Jane, then in her late 70s, turned over control of The Cliff House to her son, Charles, to manage the Inn and his his older brother
Control, Cliff, Charles
is that cliff is a vertical (or nearly vertical) rock face or cliff can be (music) (clef) while rock is (uncountable) the naturally occurring aggregate of solid mineral matter that constitutes a significant part of the earth's crust or rock can be an act of rocking or rock can be a style of music characterized by basic drum-beat, generally riffs, ... Jul 19 2019
In geography and geology, a cliff is a vertical, or nearly vertical, rock exposure. Cliffs are formed as erosion landforms by the processes of weathering and erosion. Cliffs are common on coasts, in mountainous areas, escarpments and along rivers.
cliff edge noun (LAND) › [ C usually singular ] the edge of a cliff (= a high area of rock with a very steep side, often on a coast), where the ground falls very steeply down: Suddenly the back of the car was hanging over the cliff edge. More examples. Their method of hunting to drive herds over cliff edges.
cliff a steep high rock face, esp one that runs along the seashore and has the strata exposed A high, steep, perpendicular or overhanging face of a rock; a precipice.