1. Clientele definition is - a body of clients
2. How to use Clientele in a sentence.
3. The clients or customers, as of a professional person or shop, considered collectively; a group or body of clients: This jewelry store has a wealthy Clientele.
Clients, Customers, Considered, Collectively, Clientele
4. Clientele synonyms, Clientele pronunciation, Clientele translation, English dictionary definition of Clientele
5. A body of customers or patrons: a restaurant's Clientele
6. A body of customers or patrons: a restaurant's Clientele
7. Clientele Center has all the features you need to drive smarter client relationships and you can try it out for free right now
Clientele, Center, Client, Can
8. For policy terms and conditions visit Clientele.co.za or contact us on 011 320 3000
Conditions, Clientele, Co, Contact
9. Clientèle Contact Tel: 011 320 3000, E-mail: [email protected]Clientele.co.za, Operating Hours:Monday - Fridays: 08h00-17h00Saturdays: 09h00-12h00
Client, Contact, Clientele, Co
10. Les plats signés du chef conquièrent rapidement une clientèle fidèle.: The Chef's own signature dishes are fast gaining a loyal Clientele.: Nous avons développé une clientèle fidèle de collectionneurs qui nous suivent avec beaucoup de plaisir et de joie.: We have developed a loyal Clientele of collectors who follow us with great pleasure and joy
Chef, Conqui, Client, Clientele, Collectionneurs, Collectors
11. Clientele, located at Menlo Park Mall: Vintage and Collectible athletic shoes and apparel
12. Clientele ITSM is a hybrid IT service management (ITSM) suite that provides managed service providers and external service organizations with support for different types of incidents, service requests, request for comments (RFCs), service level agreements and more
13. all the customers of a business considered as a group: The beauty clinic, with its growing Clientele, moved to its present site in 2008
Customers, Considered, Clinic, Clientele
14. A mixed/diverse/wide Clientele The pub attracts a mixed Clientele …
15. Clientele beauty products are carefully formulated to provide daily care for your skin
Clientele, Carefully, Care
16. Clientele skin care covers all the essentials with facial washes, cleansing creams, illuminators, firming serums, and …
Clientele, Care, Covers, Cleansing, Creams
17. As nouns the difference between Clientele and client is that Clientele is the body or class of people who frequent an establishment or purchase a service, especially when considered as forming a more-or-less homogeneous group of clients in terms of values or habits while client is a customer, a buyer or receiver of goods or services.
Clientele, Client, Class, Considered, Clients, Customer
18. Clientele ITSM The most reliable ITSM software for MSPs
19. Clientele translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'chargé de clientèle',chargée de clientèle',client',chenillette', examples, definition, conjugation
Clientele, Charg, Client, Chenillette, Conjugation
20. Find 17 ways to say Clientele, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Clientele (usually uncountable, plural Clienteles) The body or class of people who frequent an establishment or purchase a service, especially when considered as forming a more-or-less homogeneous group of clients in terms of values or habits. quotations ▼
Clientele, Clienteles, Class, Considered, Clients
22. The Clientele of a place or organization are its customers or clients
Clientele, Customers, Clients
23. I have built up a loyal Clientele for my clothes
24. Synonyms: customers, market, business, following More Synonyms of Clientele
25. Helen's Clientele encompasses a broad range of different ages, races and social statuses
26. Due to its mixed Clientele over the years, the Record Rack has a varied product array
27. Pulqueria's Clientele is a mix of young downtowners, well-traveled older people and Mexican expats who drop in …
28. For policy terms and conditions visit www.Clientele.co.za or contact us on 011 320 3000
Conditions, Clientele, Co, Contact
29. For policy or The Rewards programme terms and conditions visit www.Clientele.co.za or contact us on 011 320 3000
Conditions, Clientele, Co, Contact
30. Definition of Clientele in the Definitions.net dictionary
31. What does Clientele mean? Information and translations of Clientele in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
32. Dividend Clientele: A group of shareholders with a preference regarding how much a company will pay out in dividends, often for tax reasons
33. Clientele (noun) The body or class of people who frequent an establishment or purchase a service, especially when considered as forming a more-or-less homogeneous group of clients in terms of values or habits
Clientele, Class, Considered, Clients
34. "Helen's Clientele encompasses a …
35. What does Clientele mean? The clients of a professional person or practice considered as a group
Clientele, Clients, Considered
36. The Clientele is a London-based indie pop band, currently composed of lead singer/guitarist Alasdair MacLean, drummer Mark Keen and bassist James Hornsey.
Clientele, Currently, Composed
37. Clientele Elastology Age Blocker SPF 30, 1.2oz
38. Clientele Peptide Wrinkle Concealer Neutral
39. The Clientele could really be referred to as "Old Reliable." You can always count on them to put out a good record of mid-tempo moody tunes, but just don't expect them to step outside of their fairly narrow comfort zone
Clientele, Could, Can, Count, Comfort
40. Bonfires is a very nice (and likely final) addition to a solid collection of Clientele records, but there isn't anything
41. What is the difference between Client and Clientele? What is the difference between Client and Clientele? : Client : (noun) ( 1) Person who receives help or advice from a professional person such as lawyer or an architect and so on Today evening we have a meeting with our client
42. • The Clientele ranges from young revellers to local residents, culture vultures to sober-suited lawyers reluctant to go home
43. • Administrators at the hospital conceded that they had limited outings as they sought to learn about their Clientele
44. • The Border Bar attracts a young Clientele.
45. The Clientele effect is the theory a company's stock price will change because of investor reaction to a tax, dividend or other policy change.
Clientele, Company, Change
46. What is the Clientele Effect? The Clientele effect is a theory which states that different policies attract different types of investors, and changes to the policies will cause a shift in demand for the company’s stock by investors, impacting its share price.
Clientele, Changes, Cause, Company
47. Clientele Definition: customers collectively
Clientele, Customers, Collectively
48. Examples: they have an upper class Clientele
49. The Clientele are a three piece who formed in Hampshire in 1997, initially through a love of Felt, Galaxie 500, Television, Love and The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band.Later the influence of 70s AM radio songwriters like Jimmy Webb or Willie Nelson made itself clear, along with a dual interest in minimalist arrangements and jazz chords and rhythms.
Clientele, Coast, Clear, Chords
50. Clientele, like cotton or pressure or jogging, is usually uncountable; it refers to all clients or customers in aggregate.Most mass nouns, however, can be used when drawing a distinction between classifications or other subsets of the concept, in which case multiple subsets would be referred to with the plural: peoples, sciences, fishes, soaps, etc.
Clientele, Cotton, Clients, Customers, Can, Classifications, Concept, Case
51. Alone & Unreal: The Best of the Clientele is a well-chosen, emotionally powerful selection of songs that works well as an introduction to any poor soul who may have missed out on the group the first time around, but it also works perfectly as a summation of one of the most enriching musical experiences of the guitar pop era.
CLIENTELE [ˌklīənˈtel, ˌklēənˈtel]
clientele (noun) · clienteles (plural noun)
Client is a single customer while a clientele is a collection of your clients. Furthermore, your clientele can also be categorized by region, product or service etc. So in this sense you can have multiple clientele.
Clientele(noun) the condition or position of a client; clientship. Clientele(noun) the clients or dependents of a nobleman of patron. Clientele(noun) the persons who make habitual use of the services of another person; one's clients, collectively; as, the clientele of a lawyer, doctor, notary, etc.
The word ‘clientele’ is a group word and it can be followed by a singular verb or a plural verb depending on the meaning, e.g. The young lawyer’s clientele is from the highest rung of the society.
clientele groups. groups of citizens whose interests are affected by an agency or a department and who work to influence its politics. departments. one of the major subdivisions of the federal government, represented in the president's cabinet.