cleverness (noun) · clevernesses (plural noun)
See also: Cleverness
1. Cleverness synonyms, Cleverness pronunciation, Cleverness translation, English dictionary definition of Cleverness
2. 26 synonyms of Cleverness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 72 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Cleverness
4. Cleverness: mental skill or quickness
5. Cleverness is the quality someone has when they're funny and smart or inventive
6. If you're wise and witty, your Cleverness is likely to make school a breeze
7. It takes Cleverness to solve a tricky logic problem, and it takes a slightly different kind of Cleverness to tell …
8. Find 33 ways to say Cleverness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Princeton's WordNet (2.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: inventiveness, ingeniousness, ingenuity, Cleverness (noun) the power of creative imagination brightness, Cleverness, smartness (noun)
10. In many ways, The Cleverness serves as a precursor to wisdom
11. 'Cleverness' is a 10 letter word starting with C and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Cleverness' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cleverness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cleverness will help you to finish your crossword today.
12. Cleverness is a crossword puzzle clue
13. Cleverness is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
14. The Clever condition, also called Cleverness (Japanese: かしこさ Cleverness), is one of the five different Contest conditions.Prior to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it was known as the Smart condition.
15. Cleverness meaning The property of being clever.
16. We found 13 answers for “Cleverness”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Cleverness.Cleverness may be defined as “The quality of being clever“The power of creative imagination“The property of being ingenious”
18. Synonyms for Cleverness are for example acumen, aptitude and astuteness.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
19. Keep language simple IN your account of our leaderless Council (May 26), there's a specification suggesting 'wisdom above Cleverness ' and a 'skilled negotiator' who can 'steer it through' an extensive restructuring
20. Cleverness If disasters occur it is not because of stupidity but usually because of over-Cleverness.
21. Synonyms for Cleverness include intelligence, talent, ability, brains, sagacity, adroitness, brilliance, genius, intellect and precociousness
22. Then she strewed the meal all about the cellar, and was quite pleased with her Cleverness, and said, “How very neat and clean it looks!” (Fairy Tales, by The Brothers Grimm) The cook came up the side like a monkey for Cleverness, and as soon as he saw what was doing, “So ho, mates!” says he
23. To be too contrived or arrogant in one's Cleverness or intelligence, to the point of being irritating to others
24. (especially British English) the quality of being quick at learning and understanding things synonym intelligence (1) Brain size and Cleverness do not go together
25. ‘the Cleverness of her strategy’ ‘Your compilers seem to have confused Cleverness with wisdom.’ ‘However, her Cleverness and talent for witty banter makes it so she never comes across as being oppressed.’ ‘Reinventing and inverting images of Irishness, Jordan associates him with intelligence, Cleverness, and wit.’
26. Definition of Cleverness in the Fine Dictionary
27. Meaning of Cleverness with illustrations and photos
28. Pronunciation of Cleverness and its etymology
29. Related words - Cleverness synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
30. Example sentences containing Cleverness
31. On this page you will find the solution to Cleverness crossword clue crossword clue
32. Cleverness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Cleverness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
34. The comedian's Cleverness makes people not only laugh, but also think about life.La inteligencia del comediante no solo hace reír a la gente, sino también pensar sobre la vida.
35. Cleverness (4 Occurrences) 1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the Good News-not in wisdom of words, so that the cross of Christ wouldn't be made void.
36. Another word for Cleverness: intelligence, sense, brains, wit, brightness Collins English Thesaurus
37. Cleverness (countable and uncountable, plural Clevernesses) The property of being clever
38. For the Cleverness and sheer volume of his work, many consider Loyd to be the greatest puzzlist of all time
39. It is as this dissonant crescendo of drama builds that the novel's Cleverness reveals itself
40. They're embarrassingly on the nose and incredibly douchey in their own self-satisfied Cleverness.
41. Explore 43 Cleverness Quotes by authors including Thomas Huxley, Ludwig Wittgenstein, and Francois de La Rochefoucauld at BrainyQuote.
42. As nouns the difference between intelligence and Cleverness is that intelligence is (uncountable) capacity of mind, especially to understand principles, truths, facts or meanings, acquire knowledge, and apply it to practice; the ability to learn and comprehend while Cleverness is the property of being clever.
43. Cleverness translation in English-Latin dictionary
44. Instead, Cleverness is a honed skill that takes time, dedication and above all, a commitment to cultivate an appreciation for not only doing the least amount of work possible, but also the ability to pick the least amount of work possible that will also afford the most leverage in actually solving the problem.
45. Find 33 ways to say Cleverness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. To some, Cleverness means manipulation
47. The Cleverness of Ladies is an omnibus of five short stories by Alexander McCall Smith
48. In the first story, The Cleverness of Ladies, Mma Ramotswe is engaged by Mr Gefeli, the owner of the Gabarone Comets football team to investigate if his star goal-keeper, James Pikani, is taking bribes to let goals through.
49. These things cannot be achieved by the Cleverness of even the wisest governments alone, nor by the natural workings of the free market
50. Questions About Cunning and Cleverness One of the coolest things about Animal Farm , besides the talking pigs, is the fact that we know all these things the animals don't
51. The story of Fabrizia transports us to Northern Italy and underlines not the Cleverness of a daughter but the wisdom (despite its prejudice) of her father, to her great disappointment
Cleverness: mental skill or quickness. Synonyms: adroitness, dexterity, finesse... Antonyms: artlessness, ineptitude, ineptness... Find the right word.
Synonyms for cleverness in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for cleverness. 32 synonyms for cleverness: intelligence, sense, brains, wit, brightness, nous, suss, quickness, gumption, sagacity, smartness, astuteness, quick wits, smarts.
This reference page can help answer the question what are some adjectives commonly used for describing CLEVERNESS. amazing, certain, considerable, extraordinary . extreme, great, human, little. mere, more, much, natural. own, remarkable, such, superficial. usual, wonderful.