1. Cleverer meaning Comparative form of clever: more clever.
Cleverer, Comparative, Clever
2. However, there are inexplicable exceptions: The Free Dictionary says the comparative and superlative form of clever is Cleverer and cleverest
Comparative, Clever, Cleverer, Cleverest
3. 'Cleverer' sounds perfectly natural to me, and is usually neater than 'more clever'.
4. While Cleverer is a bit of a mouthful, it is a proper comparative, though more clever would be more common
Cleverer, Comparative, Clever, Common
5. Cleverer or More clever? Posted on May 7, 2013 May 7, 2013 by meghac
6. While Cleverer is a bit of a mouthful, it is a proper comparative, though more clever would be more common
Cleverer, Comparative, Clever, Common
7. The dictionary says that 'Cleverer' and 'more clever' are both used as comparatives, and that 'cleverest' and 'most clever' are both used as superlatives
Cleverer, Clever, Comparatives, Cleverest
8. Yes, Cleverer is an adaptation of clever
9. As in, Marsha is Cleverer than Mark, but Madison is the cleverest of all
10. The surest way to be deceived is to think oneself Cleverer than the others.
11. Indeed, both can be used, although 'Cleverer' sounds fugly as hell to me
12. We always assume that they are Cleverer than we in the European Union are
13. Expand_more Wir unterstellen immer, daß sie Cleverer sind als wir, die Europäische …
14. Former teacher David Didau believes it is - and he's outlined what he thinks are key factors in his new book, Making Kids Cleverer: A Manifesto For Closing The Advantage Gap
15. How do you boost your child's IQ? DAVID DIDAU DELVES INTO PSYCHOLOGY, COGNITIVE SCIENCE, SCHOOL AND HOME LIFE IN HIS NEW BOOK, MAKING KIDS Cleverer.
Child, Cognitive, Cleverer
16. (comparative Cleverer, superlative cleverest) You can also use more clever and most clever
Comparative, Cleverer, Cleverest, Can, Clever
17. Mr Morton is undoubtedly Cleverer than Mr Kirkby, but he will be hard put to match his popularity
18. Synonyms for Cleverer include better, shrewder, smarter, wiser, better-informed, astuter, sharper, craftier, keener and sager
19. By being confident about yourself and your work, you'll present as Cleverer than someone who is very smart and intelligent, but not confident
20. See 5 authoritative translations of Cleverer in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
21. The will to live, which forms the inmost core of every living being, exhibits itself most conspicuously in the higher order of animals, that is, the Cleverer ones; and so in them the nature of the will may be seen and examined most clearly
Core, Conspicuously, Cleverer, Clearly
22. I hope your candidate's campaign is a little bit "Cleverer" than you are when they go after this.
Candidate, Campaign, Cleverer
23. In 'Making Kids Cleverer: A manifesto for closing the advantage gap', David Didau reignites the nature vs
24. My sister was always a lot Cleverer than I was
25. Even More Cleverer continues with special guest and erotic fiction enthusiast, Alice Levine on fact-bringing duty
26. What treat did Paul McCartney leave for his dog, how long is a tapeworm and just why is 'the cat let out of the bag'? If you've got some facts for us, email bemoreCleverer@gmail.com or tweet us @bemoreCleverer!
27. Synonyms for be Cleverer than include pull a fast one on, outsmart, get the better of, gull, make a fool of, outmaneuver, outmanoeuvre, outplay, out-think and outwit
28. Doing 'brain exercises' such as watching Countdown, playing Sudoku or taking a shower with your eyes closed can make us all up to 40% Cleverer within …
Countdown, Closed, Can, Cleverer
29. Cleverer te čestitati Božić i Novu godinu attendants vegetable oil gyogyou joint venture kostum premeditated murder bad melon more seeds, bad man more discussion konkretny voertuig Bathophobia plumb-line jeweled exhibition etc
30. Cleverer: superlative: cleverest: DEFINITIONS 4
31. In 'Making Kids Cleverer: A manifesto for closing the advantage gap', David Didau reignites the nature vs
32. Piracy didn’t fade, it just got Cleverer
33. This doesn't ultimately prove dogs are Cleverer, just that their significantly longer interaction with humans (they were domesticated at least …
Define cleverer. cleverer synonyms, cleverer pronunciation, cleverer translation, English dictionary definition of cleverer. adj. clev·er·er , clev·er·est 1. a. Mentally quick and original; bright: a clever student.
I’m fairly sure that both “cleverer” and “more clever” are correct, but in my opinion “more clever” sounds more natural. For an adjective that ends in -er like clever or eager, adding another -er makes it sound almost like stuttering. Adam is clever. Ben is more clever.
adjective, clev·er·er, clev·er·est. mentally bright; having sharp or quick intelligence; able. superficially skillful, witty, or original in character or construction; facile: It was an amusing, clever play, but of no lasting value.
Exhibiting ingenuity or imagination; creative or artful: a clever experiment. b. Witty; amusing: an evening of clever repartee. c. Characterized by cunning or shrewdness: clever manipulation of public opinion. 3. New England Easily managed; docile: "Oxen must be pretty clever to be bossed around the way they are" (Dialect Notes). 4.