claw (noun) · claws (plural noun)
claw (verb) · claws (third person present) · clawed (past tense) · clawed (past participle) · clawing (present participle)
1. The pincerlike extremity of specific limbs of certain arthropods: lobster Claws
2. Any part or thing resembling a Claw, as the cleft end of the head of a hammer.
3. A Claw is a curved, pri inted appendage found at the end of a toe or finger in most amniotes (mammals, reptiles, birds)
4. Verb (used with object) to tear, scratch, seize, pull, etc., with or as if with Claws: The kitten Clawed …
5. Find 43 ways to say Claw, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Upcoming dates for Virtual Claw: VC9: April 9-11 VC10: June 11-13 VC11: Aug 13-15
7. The Claw brand is a trusted leader in the cannabis and wellness products industry built on a passion for enriching cannabis and supporting access to a clean, healthy cannabis lifestyle
8. Online Claw Machine Games, 24/7 available, offering high quality prizes and arcade experience
9. The Claw at USF – it’s just about golf
10. WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE Claw THE WINTER CARD
11. July 2, 2020 10:35 PM Check out upcoming events happening at The Claw
12. BBQ Claws make the work of pulling pork, beef, and poultry safe and easy
13. Claw is a fun but little-known side-scrolling 2D platformer game from Monolith
14. The Adrenaline Vault's detailed review explains why action fans should take a look: "Based roughly during the 15th century, Claw takes us to an almost parallel earth where the known world is ruled by the Cocker Spaniard Kingdom.
15. Claw 21 has been rescheduled for November 24-28, 2021 at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in downtown Los Angeles, California! You can see all our COVID-19 updates here
16. Claw is a 2D platformer developed and published by Monolith Productions as a PC exclusive in 1997
17. Get the Claw MLS solutions you've been looking for with Real Estate Webmasters
18. Claw subscribers have access to a host of resources and the association is a member-owned entity.
19. Claws is an item class of one-handed melee weapons that require intelligence and dexterity, have a moderately high base critical strike chance, high base attack speed and have a x Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks or x% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as …
20. One of the sharp curved nails at the end of each of the toes of some animals and birds: Our cat likes to sharpen her Claws on the legs of the dining table.
21. Claw Clips Large Hair Claw Clip Leopard Print Jumbo Hair Jaw Clip Tortoise Claw Clip for Women Long Thick Hair Non-Slip Ponytail Holder Strong Hold Hair Grip Catch Barrette Accessories (6Pcs) 4.7 out of 5 stars 432
22. It has been reported that the marionette of the "Giant Claw" monster, made by a model-maker in Mexico City, cost producer Sam Katzman a mere $50.
23. Two species of cat's Claw are used as medicine
24. Red Claws Crab Shack opened in June 2016 and is located in Cooper Street Plaza across from The Parks at Arlington Mall
25. Claw came to solve the health-conscious patients concerns when the market still had a monopoly board of nylon wicked, plastic, untested, unregulated, no name cartridges
26. Claw (Community Led Animal Welfare), Johannesburg, South Africa
27. Claw is a welfare organisation, renowned as the pioneer of community based primary veterinary
28. Cat’s Claw is a popular herbal supplement derived from a tropical vine
29. The Claw Machine is a great way to generator names, words and numbers
30. Give it a go in your next class :-) Try more Random Name Pickers! Claw Machine - Random Claw Machine Name generator - Random number List - Random Generator
31. Use the Claw Crane Machine Full Screen
32. Claw (plural Claws) A curved, pointed horny nail on each digit of the foot of a mammal, reptile, or bird
33. A mechanical device resembling a Claw, used for gripping or lifting
34. A slender appendage or process, formed like a Claw, such as the base of petals of the pink.
35. The Claws of a bird or animal are the thin, hard, curved nails at the end of its feet
36. The cat tried to cling to the edge by its Claws
37. Countable noun [usually plural] The Claws of a lobster, crab, or scorpion are the two pointed parts at the end of its legs which are used for holding things.
38. Hair Claw Clips Grip Big x 2 pcs, Hair Barrettes Non-Slip Tight Simple Cute Retro Vintage Korean Style Hair Pins Accessories for Women Girls BettyDreamShop
39. 4.5 out of 5 stars (12) $ 8.98 FREE shipping Bestseller Add to Favorites Matte Square Large Size Handmade Claw Clips
40. Claw provides desperately needed veterinary services to dogs and cats, as well as vital animal care education to pet owners in Johannesburg's poorest township areas.
41. Cat’s Claw might make the immune system more active, which could increase symptoms of autoimmune diseases
42. If you have an autoimmune disease, consult your health care provider before using cat’s Claw
43. Little is known about whether it’s safe to use cat’s Claw during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
44. Claw is a common Attack card for The Defect
45. For zero Energy, Claw deals an escalating amount of damage that also amps up your other Claw cards
46. As a common card, Claw can be found as a post-battle reward and be purchased from the Merchant
47. Upgrading Claw increases the base damage of the card from 3 to 5
48. Claws added to your deck after Claw is played, such as through Discovery, Hello …
49. Claw is a 2D side-scroller platform video game published by Monolith Productions in 1997 about an anthropomorphic pirate cat who sets on a quest to find an ancient amulet while fighting enemies and solving puzzles
50. Claw machines with toys can make great conversation pieces and unexpected gifts, and you can choose from a selection here on eBay
51. Types of prizes that can be won from a Claw machine
52. The types of prizes you're likely to find or include depends largely on the type of Claw machine you purchase.
53. Claw BBQ is Dubai’s favorit Souk al Bahar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Tel: +971 (0) 4432 2300
54. Start playing Clawee today - 100% real Claw machines, 100% real prizes and 100% real home delivery! Yes, the same crane machines we love to play - with a dash of extra pazaz, controlled from your phone! Join over 2,000,000 players to get Clawing and winning real prizes on the 21st century crane game! 🎁 New Prizes every day 🎁 Free shipping for VIP members 🎁 Collect freebie tickets for
55. Claw your way back, into something, out of something, etc
56. Gradually achieve something or move somewhere by using a lot of determination and effort: She Clawed her way to the top of her profession
57. ♢ Slowly, he Clawed his way out from under the collapsed building.
58. Claw, also known as Captain Claw, is a cartoon-style 2D side-scrolling platformer created by Monolith Productions and released in 1997
59. You are the pirate Captain Nathaniel Joseph Claw, the Surveyor of the Seven Seas (which is a cat), and you have …
60. Hair Claw Clips Grip Big x 2 pcs, Hair Barrettes Non-Slip Tight Simple Cute Retro Vintage Korean Style Hair Pins Accessories for Women Girls BettyDreamShop
61. 4.5 out of 5 stars (12) $ 8.98 FREE shipping Bestseller Add to Favorites Large Hair Claw, Leopard and Wood Grain Hair Clamp, Hollow Alloy Hair Jaw, French Vintage Style, Fashion
62. The famous 'How To Claw' Guide is back for it's 1 year anniversary! But this time it's bigger and better than ever before.KontrolFreeks: https://t.co/kjo112i
63. The Claw was a covert organization of the Malazan Empire's best assassins.1 Some veterans of the Malazan military referred to them as "hunters" while young Ganoes Paran called them a "cult".23 Temper called them a pale imitation of the Talon.4 1 Inspiration and Creation 2 History 3 Organization 4 Operating Procedures 5 Recruitment 6 Appearance 7 Weapons 8 In Gardens of the Moon 9 In Deadhouse
64. The game of my childhood and a true hidden gem! watch the LGR review to see what i'm talking about! visit the Claw recluse fan made site as well and join the discord server, fanbase is still active creating modded versions of the game, custom maps, setting new records etc
verb (used with object) to tear, scratch, seize, pull, etc., with or as if with claws : The kitten clawed my sweater to shreds. to make by or as if by scratching, digging, etc., with hands or claws : to claw a hole in the earth. verb (used without object)
claw, chela, nipper, pincer(noun) a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods. Synonyms: pair of tweezers, kid, nestling, tiddler, fry, nipper, hook, pair of pincers, pincer, shaver, tyke, minor, tike, small fry, tweezer, youngster, chela, child.
Kids Definition of claw. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a sharp usually thin and curved nail on the finger or toe of an animal (as a cat or bird) 2 : the end of a limb of some animals (as an insect, scorpion, or lobster) that is pointed or used for grasping.
Definition of claw. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a sharp usually slender and curved nail on the toe of an animal. 2 : any of various sharp curved processes especially at the end of a limb (as of an insect) also : a limb ending in such a process.