clarify (verb) · clarifies (third person present) · clarified (past tense) · clarified (past participle) · clarifying (present participle)
1. Clarify definition is - to make understandable
2. How to use Clarify in a sentence.
3. Find 41 ways to say Clarify, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. 21 synonyms of Clarify from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Clarify: to remove usually visible impurities from.
6. Clarify definition, to make (an idea, statement, etc.) clear or intelligible; to free from ambiguity
7. Clarify is a tool that lets you and your team easily share knowledge and explore industrial data - together
8. Clarify Health’s analytics platform cuts through the fog
9. With Clarify candidates use their achievements to apply to jobs, showcasing what they've done and can do
10. Clarify is a free, high quality dictionary app for all your devices.
11. Clarify care is a cloud-based analytics software that precisely scores and benchmarks provider performance to instantly identify the most clinically-relevant ways for you and your partners to improve the quality and efficiency of care delivery
12. Clarify is no longer being offered for sale
13. Try the 64-bit beta version of Clarify for macOS
14. Read about the discontinuation of Clarify
15. Looking for the Clarify 1 installers?
16. Clarify synonyms, Clarify pronunciation, Clarify translation, English dictionary definition of Clarify
17. Several ministers are also here to Clarify on some of these issues and concerns.
18. Collins sought to Clarify on Thursday that she was not criticizing McCain for his absence but simply noting that he and Graham would both play an important role in the Benghazi investigation.
19. Clarify 'Clarify' is a 7 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Clarify We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Clarify will help you to finish your crossword today
20. Synonyms for Clarify in Free Thesaurus
21. 24 synonyms for Clarify: explain, resolve, interpret, illuminate, clear up, simplify, make plain, elucidate, explicate, clear the air about
22. Orkel uses Clarify to innovate and get more value from their machine data
23. Clarify is a tool that lets you and your team easily share knowledge and explore industrial data - together
24. Clarify 2 is a Faster, Simpler Alternative to Screen Recording
25. That is why we created Clarify 2 - so that you could …
26. What does Clarify mean? The definition of Clarify is to make something more clear or easier to understand
27. (verb) An example of to Clarify is fo
28. See 3 authoritative translations of Clarify in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
29. What is the opposite of Clarify? Antonyms for Clarify (opposite of Clarify)
30. Inflections of 'Clarify' (v): (⇒ conjugate) clarifies v 3rd person singular Clarifying v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." clarified v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." clarified v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively
31. Clarify means to clear up confusion and make it all understandable
32. It also means to remove impurities in a liquid; you Clarify butter by gently heating it.
33. Clarify 2.0 includes a number of enhancements over previous versions, including: Support for more models, including weibull regression, seemingly unrelated regression equa-tions, and the additive logistic normal model for compositional data
34. Clarify is a free, high quality dictionary app for all your devices.
35. Clarify is a dictionary app for your iPhone/iPad that offers: - Instant access to trusted dictionary and language resources - More than 30 different languages - Access to 700 dictionaries - Instant look up in selected quality internet resources - An …
36. Try to Clarify your thoughts by producing a mind map or similar to show all the processes involved.: The Opposition is demanding that the government stop spinning the issue and Clarify its position.: It will be important to Clarify the privacy and use monitoring issues that surround digital books and e-books in a library context.: It is important to Clarify that you cannot be sent to jail for
37. Just to Clarify, I'm not a programmer
38. Clarify translate: làm cho sáng sủa
39. SageMaker Clarify is integrated with Amazon SageMaker Data Wrangler, making it easier to identify bias during data preparation
40. You specify attributes of interest, such as gender or age, and SageMaker Clarify runs a set of algorithms to detect any presence of bias in those attributes.
41. Clarify Information Technology and Services Theale, Berkshire 5,608 followers Helping global businesses achieve sustained commercial success in an ever-changing world.
42. Clarify (v.) early 14c., "make illustrious, glorify, make known" (a sense now obsolete), from Old French clarifiier "Clarify, make clear, explain" (12c.), from Late Latin clarificare "to glorify," literally "to make clear," from Latin clarificus "brilliant," from clarus "clear, distinct" (see clear (adj.)) + combining form of facere "to make, to do" (from PIE root *dhe-"to set, put").
43. Clarify - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
44. Inflections of 'Clarify' (v): (⇒ conjugate) clarifies v 3rd person singular Clarifying v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." clarified v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
45. Learn how to Clarify effectively and improve your communication.
46. Here's how to Clarify stocks and broths at home
47. 4 Steps to Clarifying Stock Whether you need to know how to Clarify beef stock, chicken stock, fish stock, or broths use these …
48. What does reClarify mean? To Clarify again
49. Clarify is fantastic to work with Clarify is fantastic to work with
50. Today, I’m extremely happy to announce Amazon SageMaker Clarify, a new capability of Amazon SageMaker that helps customers detect bias in machine learning (ML) models, and increase transparency by helping explain model behavior to stakeholders and customers
51. NEOSTRATA Clarify Mandelic Acid Clarifying Cleanser Part of the Clarify Collection, this soap-free foaming gel cleanser is formulated with Mandelic Acid, a gentle yet effective Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that is ideal for exfoliating oily skin
52. It also contains a Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) and Salicylic Acid, known to help Clarify pores and improve
53. Clarify Health provides the breakthrough technology and analytics platform to personalize and optimize patient care journeys
54. Dramatic standoffs help Clarify Washington’s new outlook in a post-Trump era, but also create unpredictable and sometimes chaotic outcomes on the diplomatic stage.
55. Hi Clarence, Your use of "Clarify with" is fine
56. Reporters asked him to Clarify his position (= say exactly what his beliefs are) on welfare reform
57. Clarify how/what etc The report aims to Clarify how these conclusions were reached
58. 2 to make something cleaner or purer by heating it clarified butter → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Clarify • As it is thereby illustrated and