1. A Clandestine meeting of conspirators surreptitious applies to action or behavior done secretly often with skillful avoidance of detection and in violation of custom, law, or authority
Clandestine, Conspirators, Custom
2. Clandestine definition, characterized by, done in, or executed with secrecy or concealment, especially for purposes of subversion or deception; private or surreptitious: Their Clandestine meetings went undiscovered for two years.
Clandestine, Characterized, Concealment
3. Clandestine synonyms, Clandestine pronunciation, Clandestine translation, English dictionary definition of Clandestine
4. Clandestine is a 2-player or singleplayer stealth/hacking game set in 1996
5. Clandestine He arranged a Clandestine meeting between his client and the candidate
Clandestine, Client, Candidate
6. If there occurred the least Clandestine proceeding, it was only when the danger was not felt—when not the least risk appeared.
7. Clandestine is hard-driving, toe-tapping Texas Celtic sound
8. Trivia: One of the main characters in "Clandestine…
9. DIA HUMINT Officers perform a wide variety of functions to support the mission, including overt and Clandestine collection of intelligence across a spectrum of sources and methods, management of the collection and reporting cycle, and direct intelligence support to collectors and collection operations.
Clandestine, Collection, Cycle, Collectors
10. Some common synonyms of Clandestine are covert, furtive, secret, stealthy, surreptitious, and underhanded
Common, Clandestine, Covert
11. While all these words mean "done without attracting observation," Clandestine implies secrecy usually for an evil, illicit, or unauthorized purpose and often emphasizes the fear of being discovered
12. A Clandestine meeting of conspirators
13. Secrecy, the practice of hiding information from certain individuals or groups, perhaps while sharing it with other individuals; Clandestine operation, a secret intelligence or military activity; Music and entertainment
14. Clandestine, a 1991 album by Entombed; Clandestine (band), a Celtic music band from Texas, U.S
15. Clandestine, a short film included with the special
16. Clandestine Airsoft will be moving at the end of March, because of this there will be a period of time where no orders can be shipped
17. Upon the successful completion of the professional trainee program, individuals may be chosen for the Clandestine service trainee program, which is designed to train and certify individuals to successfully recruit and handle foreign sources who can provide access to vital human intelligence.
Completion, Chosen, Clandestine, Certify, Can
18. Clandestine is a 2-player or singleplayer stealth/hacking game set in 1996
19. Something that is Clandestine is hidden or kept secret, often because it is illegal.
20. Covert and Clandestine are two types of operations that are very confusing to most people although there is a significant difference between a covert operation and a Clandestine operation
Covert, Clandestine, Confusing
21. By Clandestine Laboratories in the USA: –A) Pseudoephedrine Route •Precursor is Sudafed from the drug store and involves the use of reducing agents like hydrogen or hydrogen iodide and red phosphorus
22. Synonyms for Clandestine in Free Thesaurus
23. 29 synonyms for Clandestine: secret, private, hidden, underground, concealed, closet, covert, sly, furtive, underhand, surreptitious, stealthy, cloak-and-dagger.
Clandestine, Concealed, Closet, Covert, Cloak
24. A Clandestine operation is an intelligence or military operation carried out in such a way that the operation goes unnoticed by the general population or specific enemy forces
25. Until the 1970s, Clandestine operations were primarily political in nature, generally aimed at …
26. The Directorate of Operations (DO), less formally called the Clandestine Service, is one of the smallest components of the US Central Intelligence Agency
Called, Clandestine, Components, Central
27. It was known as the Directorate of Plans from 1951 to 1973; as the Directorate of Operations from 1973 to 2005; and as the National Clandestine Service (NCS) from 2005 to 2015.
28. ‘She was a Clandestine officer of the CIA and she had worked undercover around the world.’ ‘The Clandestine route the escaped slaves traveled became known as the Underground Railroad.’ ‘The area is also a haven of illegal immigrants, the majority who are involved in the Clandestine activities.’
29. Clandestine photography, commonly referred to as surveillance photography, is the photographing in secrecy of a person, object, activity or location.
30. Clandestine (adj.) "secret, private, hidden, furtive," 1560s, from Latin clandestinus "secret, hidden," from clam "secretly," from adverbial derivative of base of celare "to hide" (from PIE root *kel-(1) "to cover, conceal, save"), perhaps on model of intestinus "internal." Related: Clandestinely.As a noun form, there is awkward clandestinity (Clandestineness apparently being a dictionary word).
Clandestine, Clandestinus, Clam, Celare, Cover, Conceal, Clandestinely, Clandestinity, Clandestineness
31. A Clandestine lab is used primarily for manufacturing illicit drugs
32. Drugs such as MA, amphetamine, MDMA (ecstasy), methcathinone, PCP, LSD, and fentanyl are often produced illicitly in Clandestine labs
33. This stated, most Clandestine labs in the U.S
34. This item: Clandestine by James Ellroy Paperback $24.36
35. “Hank” Crumpton, a twenty-four-year veteran of the CIA’s Clandestine Service, offers a thrilling account
Crumpton, Cia, Clandestine
36. At a Clandestine meeting, the two spies exchanged secret information
37. The robbers’ midnight entry into the bank was Clandestine and went completely unnoticed by the authorities
38. In the prison, some of the inmates have developed a Clandestine means of selling drugs.
39. The National Clandestine Service (NCS) (formerly known as the Directorate of Operations), a semi-independent directorate-level service within the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), is the main United States intelligence agency for coordinating human intelligence (HUMINT) services
Clandestine, Central, Cia, Coordinating
40. Clandestine Smoke is an online smoke shop offering you the best in glass water pipes and bongs & smoking accessories in Midland & west texas
41. Clandestine definition: Something that is Clandestine is hidden or kept secret, often because it is illegal
42. Synonyms for Clandestine include covert, furtive, private, secret, stealthy, surreptitious, underground, underhand, backstairs and behind-the-scenes
43. The definition of Clandestine is something that is done in secret
44. A meeting in a hidden location is an example of Clandestine
45. Clandestine falls perfectly into the "so bad, it's great" category with its cutscenes
Clandestine, Category, Cutscenes
46. One type of Clandestine lab is the “super” lab, which is a large, highly organized lab that can manufacture 10 or more pounds of MA per production cycle
Clandestine, Can, Cycle
47. The other types of Clandestine labs are …
48. Clandestine Laboratory Training
49. NES is the worldwide leader in Clandestine laboratory safety training for first responders in law enforcement, hazmat, firefighter, and civil support teams
50. Established in 1987, NES continues to provide training programs and products for first responders to Clandestine laboratories, chemical suicides, marijuana grows, marijuana extraction labs, and other
Continues, Clandestine, Chemical
51. Differentiates Clandestine from covert, using Clandestine to signify the tactical concealment of the activity
Clandestine, Covert, Concealment
52. Clandestine (comparative more Clandestine, superlative most Clandestine) Done or kept in secret, sometimes to conceal an illicit or improper purpose
Clandestine, Comparative, Conceal
53. The Clandestine is a student blog at Kings College London, whose main focus is providing a space for marginalised genders to share their
54. In Freemasonry, Clandestine is defined as a Lodge that is unrecognized by the predominant Grand Lodges of the world
55. To put it even simpler, if the Lodge or group isn’t recognized by the largest and oldest of the Masonic groups, it’s considered “Clandestine” and Masons from those Lodges are not supposed to be involved with members of
56. Clandestine is the story of Spencer Lancaster, the heir to the Lancaster Hotel group and Olivia Miller a reformed drug addict and model on the out
57. Clandestine Cargo is a task in Pillars of Eternity
58. Find 33 ways to say Clandestine, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
CLANDESTINE [klanˈdestən, ˈklandesˌtīn]