1. Clampdown definition is - the act or action of making regulations and restrictions more stringent
2. How to use Clampdown in a sentence.
3. Clampdown synonyms, Clampdown pronunciation, Clampdown translation, English dictionary definition of Clampdown
4. An imposing of restrictions or controls: "Advertisers and broadcasters would raise howls of protest against any strong Clampdown" .
5. Clampdown definition, crackdown
6. An action by a government or other authority to stop or control an illegal or unacceptable activity: In the wake of the attacks, a temporary security Clampdown at border crossings has created major traffic jams
Control, Clampdown, Crossings, Created
7. A Clampdown on sth In a Clampdown …
8. The Clash - Clampdown (Official Audio) Follow On Spotify - http://smarturl.it/TheClashTTListen On Apple Music - http://smarturl.it/TheClash_AppleMusicAmazon
9. Clampdown (n.) – a severe or concerted attempt to suppress something
10. Clampdown is an Autobot from the Generation 1 continuity family
11. Assigned to an Earth police force as head of the Interplanetary Personnel Exchange Program along with his brother Deep Cover, Clampdown (クランプダウン Kuranpudaun) is a tough, dedicated cop who works tirelessly along with his human partners.
Cover, Clampdown, Cop
12. Find 5 ways to say Clampdown, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Clampdown is a boutique record pressing plant in Vancouver, Canada
14. Clampdown - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. Provided to YouTube by EpicClampdown · The ClashLondon Calling℗ 1979 Sony Music Entertainment UK LimitedReleased on: 1979-12-14Guitar, Piano, Vocal, Composer
Clashlondon, Calling, Composer
16. ‘a Clampdown on crime’ ‘Both are concerned about restrictions and Clampdowns on civil liberties.’ ‘But fear and trepidation about the web also crept to the fore, leading to Clampdowns and concerns about the internet's ‘potential for evil’.’
Clampdown, Crime, Concerned, Clampdowns, Civil, Crept, Concerns
17. A D G A D A taking off his turban they say is this man a Jew working for the Clampdown D G A they put a poster saying "We earn more than you" we"re working for the D A Clampdown D G D A we will teach our twisted speech to the young believers D G D A we will train our blue eyed men to be young believers A D G A The judge said five to ten but I
18. ‘a Clampdown on crime’ ‘Both are concerned about restrictions and Clampdowns on civil liberties.’ ‘But fear and trepidation about the web also crept to the fore, leading to Clampdowns and concerns about the internet's ‘potential for evil’.’
Clampdown, Crime, Concerned, Clampdowns, Civil, Crept, Concerns
19. "Clampdown" went through several name-changes in it's inception, with an early demo version under the title Working and Awaiting appearing on the Vanilla Tapes bonus CD on the 25th Anniversary Edition of London Calling.It was apparently also briefly known as For F--ks Sake, before the lyrics were added and the title of Clampdown (a shortening of Working for the Clampdown) was settled on.
Clampdown, Changes, Cd, Calling
20. It may signal a broader Clampdown on the common practice of sharing passwords among relatives and friends to avoid paying for the popular streaming service
21. Clampdown n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
22. A Clampdown is a sudden restriction on a particular activity by a government or other authority
23. Voting was held under a tight security Clampdown across the country
24. American English: Clampdown / ˈklæmpdaʊn /
25. Clampdown (plural Clampdowns) A sudden repressive or punitive restriction or control
Clampdown, Clampdowns, Control
26. 1945, Earl Browder, Political Affairs: The suspension of the writ of habeas corpus is merely one step towards the imposition of martial law, toward a total Clampdown on all forms of …
27. What does Clampdown mean? The definition of a Clampdown is a forcing or enforcing of limits
28. (noun) An example of a Clampdown is a parent putting
29. • Human rights observers said it was the most swingeing Clampdown that the world had known on the free use of cyberspace
30. • If the military were to seize power under Bourbollon, the Clampdown would be fierce
31. Clampdown on • The governor has ordered a Clampdown on illegal immigration.
32. I also found the lyrics: "You start wearing blue and brown/working for the Clampdown." could be used as references to Hitler's private armies, the SA and the SS, who's uniforms were blue and brown.
33. The Clampdown averages 55 feet per second (FPS) as I have measured the velocity ratings of the darts fired from it with my ProChrono Digital chronograph, so it …
34. The Clampdown is essentially a re-shell of the Jolt EX-1
35. It appears to be made out of a clamp, hence the name Clampdown
36. 'Cause they're working for the Clampdown They put up a poster saying we earn more than you! When we're working for the Clampdown We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers The judge said five to ten, but I say double that again I'm not working for the Clampdown No man born with
37. About Clampdown "Clampdown" is a single and a song by The Clash from their album London Calling
Clampdown, Clash, Calling
38. It is sometimes called "Working for the Clampdown" which is the main lyric of the song, and …
39. Russia slows down Twitter, part of social media Clampdown
40. And working for the Clampdown So you got someone to boss around It makes you feel big now You drift until you brutalize You made your first kill now In these days of evil presidentes Working for the Clampdown But lately one or two has fully paid their due For working for the Clampdown Gitalong, gitalong Working for the Clampdown Gitalong, gitalong
41. See authoritative translations of Clampdown in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
42. Clampdown is a Detroit based tribute to the seminal Punk band The Clash
43. A Clampdown on internal party democracy brought this effort to a dead end
44. Hoi's sentencing comes amid a mounting Clampdown on dissent, including over the Internet
45. Transformers Masterpiece MP-14C Clampdown is a limited edition online only release sold exclusively on Takara Tomy mall and limited to 2000 pieces
46. MP-14C Clampdown pays homage to the Diaclone origin of the Transformers toys as his decos and color scheme reflect the original Diaclone release complete with his light-bar.
Clampdown, Color, Complete
47. The Clampdown Wicker Park, Chicago, Illinois
48. Bad news for people who share a Netflix account with another household as Clampdown begins
49. 1 day ago · The National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS, at the weekend tasked the federal government led by President Muhammadu Buhari, to Clampdown, eliminate bandits and kidnappers in …
50. Owners of second homes who benefit from lucrative tax breaks by falsely claiming they are holiday lets face a Clampdown from the taxman, the Treasury …
Definition of clampdown. (Entry 1 of 2) : the act or action of making regulations and restrictions more stringent a clampdown on charge accounts, bank loans, and other inflationary influences — Time.
The song began as an instrumental track called "Working and Waiting". It is sometimes called "Working for the Clampdown" which is the main lyric of the song, and also the title provided on the album's lyric sheet.
a clampdown on sth In a clampdown on tax fraud, more than 400,000 companies and public servants were audited last year. If there was no telling when the crown lawyers might attempt a clampdown, there were long periods when they left the libel laws virtually unenforced.
a petty gangster or ruffian. There is no doubt that meth is destructive, and a clampdown is justified. Critical journalists continue to languish in prison and inside the courtrooms the breadth of the clampdown is on full display. Since Francis seemed to be the polar opposite, they had every reason to hope the clampdown would be lifted.