1. We decided to bring out the cake early because the kids were Clamoring for it.
2. Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Clamoring Ghulture should be placed in the Discussion Topic
3. Clamoring Sentence Examples Lankha was asleep above, and the Clamoring of the cell block was gone
4. Her instincts were Clamoring. In a time of confusion, there will be many siren voices Clamoring …
5. Clamoring is an alternative form of clamouring
6. Clamouring is an alternative form of Clamoring. As verbs the difference between clamouring and Clamoring is that clamouring is while Clamoring is.
7. He remembered that all these manuscripts had been refused by the very magazines that were now Clamoring for them
8. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) Whilst Chandos had been conversing with the two knights a continuous stream of suitors had been ushered in, adventurers seeking to sell their swords and merchants Clamoring over some grievance, a ship detained for the carriage of
9. Related words are clamors, clamored, clamorer, clamorous and Clamoring
10. Definition of Clamoring in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Clamoring mean? Information and translations of Clamoring in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. Synonyms for Clamoring include agitating, appealing, barking, bawling, baying, bellowing, blustering, claiming, crying and debating
13. 4 synonyms for clamouring: Clamoring, clamour, hue and cry, clamor
14. Definition of Clamoring for in the Idioms Dictionary
15. What does Clamoring for expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
16. While the liability standoff between EGLE and the airport drags on, residents in the affected area, located between the airport and the Thornapple River, are “Clamoring for clean water
17. Families Clamoring for camp experiences filling up fast Scott McDonnell 1 day ago As more states open vaccines to all, others lift masking restrictions; California to resume in-person prison
18. The trumpets' Clamoring could be heard in every city, hamlet, village, mountain and valley
19. Humanity is Clamoring at the impossibility of remaining in ignorance.
20. Soldiers 'Clamoring' for RQ-7 Shadow Drone Replacement, General Says Soldiers from the 2nd Infantry Division conduct flight tests and maneuvers at …
21. ‘Investors have been Clamoring for Chinese stocks like children pining for more dessert.’ ‘I lowered my head just to hide the snort that clamored to get out.’ ‘Perhaps it was the hormones raging within my body, Clamoring to get released.’
22. Synonyms for Clamoring in Free Thesaurus
23. 4 synonyms for Clamoring: clamour, clamouring, hue and cry, clamor
24. What are synonyms for Clamoring?
25. Clamoring - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Clamoring (US), clamouring (UK) adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (demanding noisily)
27. Clamoring synonyms, Clamoring pronunciation, Clamoring translation, English dictionary definition of Clamoring
28. The effect of this style was, for example, more hidden, but also less Clamoring, more pleasant vocals appeared
29. You know, a room full of women Clamoring to win a date with me.
30. Stevens Point Mayor Clamoring For RoboCop Statue
31. The Public Still Isn’t Clamoring for Changes to the Supreme Court By Dan McLaughlin
32. Hundreds of donors and former lawmakers, who have not been Foreign Service officers but are close to the president, are said to be Clamoring for about 35 ambassadorship slots available.
33. Sivo, a young ‘Stripe for debt’ led by a veteran operator, seems to have investors Clamoring Connie Loizos @Cookie / 2 days Kate Hiscox is having a moment.
34. After a year of living in close quarters, many of these families are Clamoring for some extra breathing room
35. 1 day ago · Families Clamoring for camp experiences filling up fast
36. Clamoring For Change, Decorah, Iowa
37. This page supports our newly revised and developing civil dialogue website, "Clamoring for Change" (www.Clamoringforchange.com)
Definition of clamorous. 1 : marked by confused din or outcry : tumultuous clamorous city streets. 2 : noisily insistent clamorous demands.
Definition of clamor. (Entry 1 of 3) 1a : noisy shouting a clamor of children at play. b : a loud continuous noise the clamor of the waterfall.
[ klam-er ] / ˈklæm ər /. a loud uproar, as from a crowd of people: the clamor of the crowd at the gates. a vehement expression of desire or dissatisfaction: the clamor of the proponents of the law.
blare, blaring, cacophony, clamor, din(noun) a loud harsh or strident noise. Synonyms: commotion, ruction, clamoring, cacophony, rumpus, blare, tumult, din, clamouring, ruckus, hue and cry, clamour, blaring.