1. Clambered synonyms, Clambered pronunciation, Clambered translation, English dictionary definition of Clambered
2. Climb with hands and feet: She Clambered up the boulders
3. [ klam-ber, klam-er ] See synonyms for: clamber / Clambered / clambering on Thesaurus.com verb (used with or without object) to climb, using both feet and hands; climb with effort or difficulty.
4. : to climb awkwardly or with effort especially by using both the hands and the feet We Clambered over the rocks
5. 4 synonyms of Clambered from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Clambered
7. Clambered: to move (as up or over something) often with the help of the hands in holding or pulling
8. / ˈklæm.bɚ / to climb up, across, or into somewhere with difficulty, using the hands and the feet: They Clambered over/up the rocks
9. / ˈklæm.bɚ / to climb up, across, or into somewhere with difficulty, using the hands and the feet: They Clambered over/up the rocks
10. Aristide Clambered back to his seat, took the child on his knees, and commiserated it profoundly
11. LOCKE He deposited it on the vacant seat, Clambered up behind the wheel, and started
12. [ klam-ber, klam-er ] See synonyms for: clamber / Clambered / clambering on Thesaurus.com verb (used with or without object) to climb, using both feet and hands; climb with effort or difficulty.
13. Toby Clambered up beside her, spilling the juice
14. Reaching the wall, Deidre ignored the scrape of concrete against her hands and knees as she Clambered on top
15. The exercise felt good, and he ran and leapt and Clambered up trees until he was panting
16. He stalked off into the forest, away from the castle and cliff.Â Toby Clambered through the brush and trees after him, the angel's footsteps loud where Rhyn's were silent.Â Rhyn found a deer path and followed it until he reached a snowy meadow.Â Crossing it, he continued to look for a place to st
17. Word unscrambler results Unscramble letters Clambered Words made from letters Clambered
18. Unscrambled words made from anagrams of Clambered
19. We have unscrambled the letters Clambered (abcdeelmr) to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with friends and Text Twist and other similar word games.
20. Over mast and sailyard Clambered the clustering vine, and dark masses of grapes hung from the branches
21. He Clambered over the stringpiece, right at the heels of his impatient but grateful passenger
22. Frederick toilsomely Clambered up to the promenade deck and crept into the …
23. The word Clambered is the past form of clamber in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
24. The bus swayed as the boys Clambered into it, whooping and laughing
25. Clambered 'Clambered' is a 9 letter word starting with C and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Clambered We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Clambered will help you to finish your crossword today.
26. What is the opposite of Clambered? Antonyms for Clambered (opposite of Clambered).
27. Synonyms for Clambered in Free Thesaurus
28. They Clambered into a Wolseley Hornet two-seater car and headed into the town to seek out acquaintances of a squadron-mate
29. Definition of Clambered in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Clambered mean? Information and translations of Clambered in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
31. I Clambered up, to photograph it
32. We Clambered amongst the stones together
33. Si set his gun down and Clambered up the side of the car
34. It open noiselessly, and he Clambered through
35. Over this Clambered a luxuriant growth of grape vines
36. They Clambered cautiously into trains and hid under seats
37. I led the way this time as we Clambered up into the
38. / ˈklæm.bə r/ to climb up, across, or into somewhere with difficulty, using the hands and the feet: They Clambered over/up the rocks
39. The bus swayed as the boys Clambered into it, whooping and laughing
40. Clam‧ber /ˈklæmbə $ -ər/ verb [ intransitive always + adverb/preposition] to climb or move slowly somewhere, using your hands and feet because it is difficult or steep clamber over/across etc They Clambered over the slippery rocks.
41. He had Clambered in beside his wife, and was holding one of her hands in his
42. But his low gunwale ground against the heavy craft, and the remain - ing correspondent Clambered aboard
43. The man trembled as with a chill as he started to his feet, Clambered over the fence, and mounted his wheel.
44. ‘She Clambered onto her feet, tidying up the bathroom as fast as she could.’ ‘I ventured on to the Danube's east bank and Clambered aboard a trolleybus bound for City Park.’ ‘With a practised flip, he righted the dinghy and held it steady while we Clambered aboard.’
45. Clambers; Clambered; clambering
46. The children Clambered over the rocks
47. The passengers Clambered aboard.
48. Clamber (v.) "to climb with difficulty using hands and feet," late 14c., possibly frequentative of Middle English climben "to climb" (past tense clamb), or akin to Old Norse klembra "to hook (oneself) on." Related: Clambered; clambering.
49. They Clambered up the stone walls of a steeply terraced olive grove.
50. Words and phrases that rhyme with Clambered: (4 results) 2 syllables: ambered, cambered, chambord, tamboured Words and phrases that almost rhyme
51. The bus swayed as the boys Clambered into it, whooping and laughing
52. Clambers; Clambered; clambering
53. The children Clambered over the rocks
54. The passengers Clambered aboard.
55. They Clambered up the stone walls of a steeply terraced olive grove.
56. Clambered blip lanaro verward Illinois (u.E.) (Geo) bungalov half wave ramification echotijd de dois em dois dias licuar hurry shipping vastagabb vége vminek alatni strojevi za obradu betona bewoning candent (adj.) skidmark former name for Commonwealth Day koronka iceboxes gekennzeichnet western direction landwards diazo tab (character
57. ‘She Clambered onto her feet, tidying up the bathroom as fast as she could.’ ‘I ventured on to the Danube's east bank and Clambered aboard a trolleybus bound for City Park.’ ‘With a practised flip, he righted the dinghy and held it steady while we Clambered aboard.’
58. Clambered is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Clambered meaning, Clambered word synonyms, and its similar words
59. Clambered meaning in Urdu is مشکل سے چڑھنا and Clambered word meaning in roman can write as mushkil say charhna.
60. The children Clambered up the steep bank
intransitive verb : to climb awkwardly or with effort especially by using both the hands and the feet We clambered over the rocks. They clambered up the hill. Other Words from clamber Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about clamber
The essential meaning of 'climb' is to ascend, to move upwards, go up a slope, incline, or staircase (He climbed info the car and drove away.) 'Clamber' combines the meaning of 'climb' with the idea that the climb is awkward, difficult and laborious; to climb up, across or into somewhere with difficulty, using the hands and the feet.
Clamber in a sentence
Synonyms for clamber up. arise. escalate. go up. rise. soar. ascend. back. bestride.