1. Claimed synonyms, Claimed pronunciation, Claimed translation, English dictionary definition of Claimed
2. Claimed , claim·ing , claims 1
Claimed, Claim, Claims
3. Find 50 ways to say Claimed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Ron Johnson falsely Claimed there was no violence on the Senate side of the US Capitol during the January 6 insurrection, …
5. The person who Claimed the dependent will get the same letter
6. UNClaimed PRIZES With over 92,000 winners each day, prizes go quickly! Check out UnClaimed Lotto and Scratch Games prizes below.
7. **Indicates top prizes Claimed and unClaimed for all four active Billionaire Club Series presentations now delivered or deliverable to retailers
8. Joe Biden, D-Del., Claimed he was arrested at the U.S
9. However, if you have been Claimed or could have been Claimed as a dependent on another tax return, you are not eligible for a stimulus payment
10. As stated by user Stinkerbellkity, if you have been Claimed as a dependent or you could be Claimed as a dependent, you must check a box on your return indicating that.
Claimed, Could, Check
11. "Claimed is paranormal romance at its best! With intense action, fiery hot scenes, and a hero worth dying for-literally!-Claimed is a book not to be missed." --Cynthia Eden Claimed "has Action, Science, Romance and my favorite it's sexy! It's so sexy it's steamy
12. Claimed ** I got the for an honest review from NetGallery.** Isa and Marc
13. "Claimed" is the eleventh episode of the fourth season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead, which aired on AMC on February 23, 2014
14. 46 synonyms and near synonyms of Claimed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 antonyms and near antonyms
15. Claimed: as in alleged, so-called
16. Vera Baird, Labour, (Former) Redcar MP Total claim: pounds 14,707.42 ACA: pounds 4,915.45 Office claim: pounds 8,926.71 Ms Baird, who lost her seat at the election, Claimed pounds 448.49 for a printer against her office allowance.
17. Claimed , claim·ing , claims 1
Claimed, Claim, Claims
18. Synonyms for Claimed in Free Thesaurus
19. Claimed (The Wolven Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Willard, Stein, Q, K.V.
20. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Claimed (The Wolven Series Book 1).
21. If you Claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC), you can expect to get your refund by the first week of March if:
Claimed, Credit, Child, Can
22. If you are the custodial parent and If someone else Claimed your child inappropriately, and if they file first, your return will be rejected if e-filed
Custodial, Claimed, Child
23. For tax years beginning after 2017, applicants Claimed as dependents must also prove U.S
24. If a taxpayer or taxpayer's spouse is Claimed as a dependent on someone else's return, the standard deduction on the taxpayer's return is generally reduced and calculated according to the Standard Deduction Worksheet for Dependents on page 32 of the IRS Instructions for Form 1040 and 1040-SR U.S
25. The standard deduction for an individual Claimed on another …
26. If you Claimed yourself, and your parents Claimed you, one of you has to make the correction to the tax return
27. The copyright owner who Claimed content in your video may be a television network, a movie studio, a website that makes online videos, a recording artist, their record label, or another third party who owns or is authorized to manage the rights to the content.
Copyright, Claimed, Content
28. President Donald Trump has repeatedly Claimed without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen from him through widespread fraud, but it’s far from the first time he’s cried foul
29. Lost property can be Claimed between 10 a.m
30. 4 death [transitive] DIE if a war, accident etc claims lives, people die because of it – used especially in news reports The earthquake has so far Claimed over 3,000 lives
31. President Joe Biden once Claimed that he had been arrested at the age of 21 for trespassing in the Capitol, describing a crime that is similar to those for which some participants in the January 6 Capitol riot currently face federal charges.
Claimed, Capitol, Crime, Currently, Charges
32. Claimed by Cicada, Pending Permission, July 9, 2019
33. A woman who falsely Claimed she had married Pete Davidson was arrested Thursday for trespassing at the comedian’s Staten Island home, sources said
34. Ron Johnson falsely Claimed in 2010 that Greenland — a largely ice-covered island — was named for its once-green landscapes.
35. Ted Cruz Claimed Democrats want to let "illegal aliens" and "child molesters" vote
Cruz, Claimed, Child
36. WaPo falsely Claimed that President Trump called a chief investigator and asked the official to “find the fraud” and told the person they would be a “national hero” for it
Claimed, Called, Chief
37. 3 hours ago · Fact check: Madison Cawthorn falsely Claimed there are ‘zero dollars’ spent on homeless veterans
Check, Cawthorn, Claimed
38. 2 days ago · After a man Claimed to have killed 16 people in multiple states, law enforcement official confirmed Sunday that he is now the primary suspect in the killing of his ex-wife and three others found