See also: Circumscribed Well Circumvent Circa Circumstances Circumspect Circumference Circle Circuit Circumscribe Circuitous Circadian Circumcision Circumstantial Circulate Circulation Circumnavigate Circulatory
1. Circumscribed definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
2. “Circumscribed.” Merriam-Webster.com Medical Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/Circumscribed
3. Circumscribed In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
4. A firm, well Circumscribed nodule with a …
5. For travelers like me Circumscribed by the pandemic, aromas offer the chance to revisit cherished journeys
Circumscribed, Chance, Cherished
6. Circumscribed literally means "to draw around". A Circumscribed circle of a triangle for example is the circle that passes through all three vertices
7. Where 'Circumscribed' usually means drawn around the outside of something, the word
8. Circumscribed Masses Masses with Circumscribed margins are a common finding on mammography. Well-defined lesions are more commonly benign, but it imperative that the radiologist evaluating a mass differentiate those that are characteristically benign from the indeterminate or suspicious lesions.
Circumscribed, Common, Commonly, Characteristically
9. Their movements have been severely Circumscribed since the laws came into effect
10. There followed a series of tightly Circumscribed visits to military installations
11. Circumscribed meaning is, a shape is restricted within any other shape
12. Circumscribe (third-person singular simple present circumscribes, present participle circumscribing, simple past and past participle Circumscribed) To draw a line around; to encircle
Circumscribe, Circumscribes, Circumscribing, Circumscribed
13. Circumscribe definition: If someone's power or freedom is Circumscribed , it is limited or restricted
14. Such patterns, Circumscribed by human self-constitution in the natural and cultural context, are significant only retroactively
Circumscribed, Constitution, Cultural, Context
15. Like the worm-aneurism itself, atheroma of the abdominal arteries arises from a Circumscribed acute and subacute endo-arteritis.: Portions of these foreign bodies are often found in the bronchia as well, giving rise to Circumscribed lobular pneumonia.
16. A Circumscribed circle or circumcircle passes through all vertices of a plane figure and contains the entire figure in its interior
Circumscribed, Circle, Circumcircle, Contains
17. Definition of Circumscribed in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Circumscribed mean? Information and translations of Circumscribed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
19. A well Circumscribed mass lesion with no microcalcifications or architectural distortions would be more in favour of a benign lesion
20. • In the middle of the drawing was a circle Circumscribed by a square
21. • The church's role was tightly Circumscribed by the new government
22. • Travel is only one of many instances of Circumscribed existence
23. • But they are still highly Circumscribed in their authority, and wholly dependent upon their salaried employment.
24. Twice the radius) of the unique circle in which \(\triangle\,ABC\) can be inscribed, called the Circumscribed circle of the triangle
Circle, Can, Called, Circumscribed
25. Circumscribed and inscribed circles show up a lot in area problems
26. Vertex radius polygon inscribed circle Circumscribed
27. Two terms that get confused in Geometry are the words Circumscribed and inscribed
28. In geometry, the Circumscribed circle or circumcircle of a polygon is a circle which passes through all the vertices of the polygon
Circumscribed, Circle, Circumcircle
29. A polygon which has a Circumscribed circle is called a cyclic polygon.All regular simple polygons, all triangles and all rectangles are cyclic.
Circumscribed, Circle, Called, Cyclic
30. In geometry, the Circumscribed circle or circumcircle of a polygon is a circle that passes through all the vertices of the polygon
Circumscribed, Circle, Circumcircle
31. Not every polygon has a Circumscribed circle
32. A Circumscribed mass in mammography is a mass where the contour is clearly defined along at least 75% of its surface
Circumscribed, Contour, Clearly
33. Circumscribed masses first indicate benign lesions.
34. ‘The Egyptian system has allowed a carefully Circumscribed amount of competition for legislative seats.’ ‘His authority is Circumscribed by the advisory jurisdiction of the cabinet.’ ‘A political party is a team of individuals Circumscribed by very similar parameters.’
Carefully, Circumscribed, Competition, Cabinet
35. In geometry, a Circumscribed sphere of a polyhedron is a sphere that contains the polyhedron and touches each of the polyhedron's vertices
36. When it exists, a Circumscribed sphere need not be the smallest sphere containing the polyhedron; for instance, the tetrahedron formed by a vertex of a cube and its three neighbors has the
Circumscribed, Containing, Cube
37. In geometry, the Circumscribed circle or circumcircle of an isosceles triangle is a circle that passes through all the vertices of the isosceles triangle
Circumscribed, Circle, Circumcircle
38. Visually, the Circumscribed polygons conform more closely to the circle
Circumscribed, Conform, Closely, Circle
39. There is less area outside the circle and inside the Circumscribed polygon; likewise, there is more area inside the circle and outside the inscribed polygon.
40. Circumscribed CCC CCC designs are the original form of the central composite design
Circumscribed, Ccc, Central, Composite
41. A benign Circumscribed neoplasm arising from the subcutaneous tissue of the neck
42. (Nuchal-Type Fibroma, NCI Thesaurus) A well Circumscribed lesion of the bone, most frequently arising from the posterior mandible
43. (Ossifying Fibroma, NCI Thesaurus) A mucinous cystic tumor of the ovary characterized by the presence of one or more well Circumscribed solid nodules in the wall of
Cystic, Characterized, Circumscribed
44. Synonyms for Circumscribed in Free Thesaurus
45. 1 synonym for Circumscribed: limited
46. What are synonyms for Circumscribed?
47. Circumscribed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (restricted) circunscripto adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
48. Followers of the religion abstain from alcohol consumption and other Circumscribed
49. Antonyms for Circumscribed include boundless, dimensionless, endless, illimitable, immeasurable, indefinite, infinite, limitless, measureless and unbounded
50. To improve this 'Regular polygon Circumscribed to a circle Calculator', please fill in questionnaire
Circumscribed, Circle, Calculator
51. We have been given that triangle RST is Circumscribed about circle A
52. Armstrong was the company president, though his powers were Circumscribed
53. Circumscribed[′sər·kəm‚skrībd] (mathematics) A closed curve (or surface) is Circumscribed about a polygon (or polyhedron) if every vertex of the polygon (or polyhedron) is incident upon the curve (or surface) and the polygon (or polyhedron) is contained in the curve (or surface)
Circumscribed, Closed, Curve, Contained
54. A polygon (or polyhedron) is Circumscribed about a closed curve
Circumscribed, Closed, Curve
55. Sonographically, fat necrosis can present as a cyst, complex cystic or a solid mass with well Circumscribed, ill-defined or spiculated margins and architectural distortion of the surrounding tissues (Figure 1c, e)
Can, Cyst, Complex, Cystic, Circumscribed
56. Every triangle can be Circumscribed by a circle, meaning that one circle — and only one — goes through all three vertices (corners) of any triangle
Can, Circumscribed, Circle, Corners
57. A Circumscribed triangle is a triangle with a circle inside
58. To draw a Circumscribed triangle, you first draw a triangle
59. What causes Circumscribed palmar hypokeratosis? The cause of Circumscribed palmar hypokeratosis is unknown
Causes, Circumscribed, Cause
Definition of circumscribe. transitive verb. 1a : to constrict (see constrict sense 1) the range or activity of definitely and clearly his role was carefully circumscribed.
A circumscribed circle of a triangle for example is the circle that passes through all three vertices. Usually called the circumcircle . Where 'circumscribed' usually means drawn around the outside of something, the word inscribed means something drawn inside a figure. (C) 2011 Copyright Math Open Reference.
A circumscribed circle of a triangle for example is the circle that passes through all three vertices. Usually called the circumcircle. Where 'circumscribed' usually means drawn around the outside of something, the word inscribedmeans something drawn inside a figure.
Circumscribed literally means "to draw around". A circumscribed circle of a triangle for example is the circle that passes through all three vertices. Usually called the circumcircle.