circumference (noun) · circumferences (plural noun)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Circumference
2. See the full definition for Circumference …
3. The Circumference of a circle is equal to the diameter multiplied by π Derived forms of …
4. What is Circumference? Circumference is basically the length when measured through the boundary of a circle
5. It is same as the perimeter of other polygons, just that it has a special name called 'Circumference'
6. Definition of Circumference The Circumference of a circle is the linear distance of a circle's edge
7. It is the same as the perimeter of a geometric figure, but the term 'perimeter' is used exclusively for polygons. Circumference is often misspelled as circumfrence.
8. A Circumference is also the distance around the widest part of a round object, or a line enclosing a circular space
9. The Circumference of an area of any size or shape is its complete outside edge: [ C ] …
10. Circumference is the distance around a circle
11. We can find the Circumference using either the diameter or radius of a circle
12. For circles, the perimeter gets the name Circumference.
13. The Circumference of a circle is the distance around the outside of the circle
14. For shapes made of straight edges this line is called the perimeter but for circles this defining line is called the Circumference.
15. Write down the formula for finding the Circumference of a circle using the diameter
16. In this equation, "C" represents the Circumference of the circle, and "d" represents its diameter
17. The distance around a circle on the other hand is called the Circumference (c)
18. The Circumference (C) of a circle is its perimeter, or the distance around it
19. The Circumference is defined as the distance around something round or rounded, especially the distance around the edge of a circle
20. An example of Circumference …
21. Therefore, the Circumference depends only on the size of r
22. That is why you only need to enter r here to get the Circumference The calculator will only accept positive value for r since a distance cannot be negative As a reminder, if r = 4 cm for instance, Circumference = 2 ×3.14 ×4 = 25.12 cm
23. The Circumference of a circle is the length of the outside boundaries of the circle
24. The length of that string is the Circumference
25. To find the Circumference of an ellipse, use the following formula: where C is the Circumference, and a and b are the lengths of the semi-axes of the ellipse.
26. C is a Circumference of the circle
27. Circumference to Diameter Calculator
28. Circumference of a circle is defined as the distance around it
29. A Circumference is also the distance around the widest part of a round object, or a line enclosing a circular space
30. The Circumference of an area of any size or shape is its complete outside edge: [ C ] …
31. Circumference: 1 n the length of the closed curve of a circle Type of: length the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place n the boundary line encompassing an area or object “he had walked the full Circumference of his land” “a danger to all races over the whole Circumference
32. The Circumference of a circle is the distance around the circle's edge from one point, meeting back at that point
33. Knowing how to calculate a circle's Circumference can be useful in math class but also in real-life situations such as craft projects and construction tasks.
34. Answer: The Circumference of a circle is the edge or rim of a circle itself
35. The glowing part in the circle above is the Circumference.
36. The Circumference formula is used to calculate the distance around a circle
37. Circumference formulas: C = 2πr or C = πd
38. If the diameter of the circle is given, then the formula for Circumference is πd, where d is the diameter
39. If the diameter of the circle is given as 21 centimeters, then the Circumference is 22/7 x 21, which equals 66 centimeters
40. In one revolution of a wheel, the distance covered by the wheel is equal to the Circumference of the wheel.
41. 21 synonyms of Circumference from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms
42. Find another word for Circumference
43. It therefore follows that \ (Circumference = \pi \times diameter\)
44. What is the Circumference of the circle? The Circumference is equal to 2 times pi times the radius
45. Circumference of a circle formula
46. The Circumference of a circle is calculated using the formula: 2 x π x radius, where π is a mathematical constant, equal to about 3.14159.It was originally defined as the ratio of a circle's Circumference to its diameter (see second formula below on why) and appears in many formulas in mathematics, physics, and everyday life.
47. Need a custom math course? Visit https://www.MathHelp.com.This lesson covers the Circumference of a circle
48. Students learn that the Circumference of a circle
49. Circumference or perimeter of a circle is defined as the distance around it
50. This online diameter to Circumference converter helps you to find the perimeter value from the given diameter at desired units.
51. We would get four pi times the area is equal to our Circumference squared and then to solve for the Circumference we just take the square root of both sides
52. So you would get the square root of four pi times the area is equal to r Circumference.
53. Area and Circumference of circle calculator uses radius length of a circle, and calculates the perimeter and area of the circle
54. 8 ways to abbreviate Circumference
55. How to abbreviate Circumference? Get the most popular abbreviation for Circumference updated in 2021
56. Circumference of the circle or perimeter of the circle is the measurement of the boundary of the circle
57. If we open a circle and make a straight line out of it, then its length is the Circumference
58. The Crossword Solver found 32 answers to the Circumference crossword clue
59. Earth's Circumference is the distance around Earth.Measured around the poles, the Circumference is 40,007.863 km (24,859.734 mi)
60. Measurement of Earth's Circumference has been important to navigation since ancient times
61. The Circumference of a circle is the distance around the circle
62. Formula for the Circumference of a Circle
63. Calculating the Circumference of a circle involves a constant called pi with the symbol π
64. Pi (π) is the ratio of the Circumference of a circle to its diameter
65. The Ellipse Circumference Calculator is used to calculate the approximate Circumference of an ellipse
66. Welcome to How to Calculate Circumference with Mr
67. J! Need help with finding the Circumference of a circle? You're in the right place! CORRECTION = #2 equ
68. Circumference, diameter and radii are measured in linear units, such as inches and centimeters
69. Circumference definition: The Circumference of a circle, place, or round object is the distance around its edge
70. Circumference = 2 × π × radius
71. Also, Circumference = π × diameter
72. Let's find the Circumference of the circle
73. Circumference = 2 × π × radius …
74. The Circumference of a circle is the same as the length of a straight line folded or bent to make the circle
75. The Circumference of a circle is measured in meters, kilometers, yards, inches, etc
76. There are two ways of finding the perimeter or Circumference of a circle.
77. Eratosthenes' method to calculate the Earth's Circumference has been lost; what has been preserved is the simplified version described by Cleomedes to popularise the discovery
78. Circumference Definition and Formula
79. The Circumference of a circle is its perimeter or distance around it
80. #4 Find the Circumference of a Circle Given the Area
81. Problem: Find the Circumference of a circle that has an area of 78.5 m
82. The Circumference of the Earth isn't great in cosmic terms, and neither is the speed of an airplane
83. The Circumference of a circle can be found by multiplying pi by the diameter of the circle
84. The mathematical constant pi is the number you get when you divide a circle's Circumference by its diameter.