See also: Circumstances Circumspect Circumvent Circumspection Circumference Circumscribed Circumstantial Circumspectly Circumcise Circumambient Circum Circumspective Circumstantiate Circumcised Circumstantially Circuming Circummed Circumspice Circumvented Circumventing Circumvention Circumcision Circumlocution Circumnavigate
1. Circum- definition, a prefix with the meaning “round about, around,” found in Latin loanwords, especially derivatives of verbs that had the general senses “to encompass or surround” (Circumference; Circumjacent; Circumstance) or “to go around” by the means or in the manner specified by the verb (Circumnavigate; Circumscribe); on this basis forming adjectives in English with the
2. Derivatives of verbs that had the general sense “to encompass or surround” (Circumference; Circumstance) or “to go around” in the manner specified by the verb (Circumnavigate; Circumscribe); on this basis forming adjectives in English with the meaning “surrounding” that named by the stem (Circumpolar).
3. The definition of Circum means around or about
4. An example of Circum is Circumnavigate, which means to go completely around something.
5. Circum- Combining form indicating a circular movement, or a position surrounding the part indicated by the word to which it is joined.
6. Quick Summary The prefix Circum- which means “around” and the Latin root word circ which mean “ring” both are influential in making up English words
7. For instance, the prefix Circum- gave rise to the words Circum ference and Circum stances, whereas the root circ gave rise to circ le and circ ulation.
8. Welcome to CircumToy, the great fun online shopping store to find comics ornaments, collectibles & accessories! Mint Condition Guaranteed
9. Circum Pacific Properties manages a large inventory of apartment rental properties in Portland, Oregon
10. Circumvallate placenta increases your risk of certain pregnancy complications, including: Low birth weight
11. Find 5 ways to say Circum, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Circum-, prefix. Circum- comes from Latin, where it has the meaning "round, around.'' This meaning is found in such words as: circuit, circuitous, Circumcise, Circumference, Circumlocution, Circumnavigate, …
13. The Circum Square Post railing system is constructed with mechanical threaded connections to ensure an exact, precise and secure fitting
14. All railings are fully assembled in our factory and then deconstructed into fully assembled sections to ensure the most efficient installation. Circum Square Post Railing System Materials
15. Subduction zone The Ring of Fire (also known as the Pacific Ring of Fire, the Rim of Fire, the Girdle of Fire or the Circum-Pacific belt) is a region around much of the rim of the Pacific Ocean where many volcanic eruptions and earthquakes occur.
16. Circum- word-forming element meaning "around, round about, all around, on all sides," from Latin adverb and preposition Circum "around, round about," literally "in a circle," probably accusative form of circus "ring" (see circus)
17. Check 'Circum' translations into English
18. Look through examples of Circum translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
19. Circum- definition: around; surrounding ; on all sides Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. Circumvallate placenta is a rare condition that occurs when the amnion and chorion fetal membranes of the placenta fold backward around the edges of the placenta.
21. English words for Circum include about, around, round, round about, near and nearby
22. Synonyms for Circum in Free Thesaurus
23. Definition of Circum- in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Circum- mean? Information and translations of Circum- in the most comprehensive …
25. Definition of Circum in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Circum mean? Information and translations of Circum in the most comprehensive …
27. : a mark ˆ, ⌢, or ˜ originally used in Greek over long vowels to indicate a rising-falling tone and in other languages to mark length, contraction, or a particular vowel quality Examples of Circumflex in a Sentence
28. Back in June, Circum indicated that it is planning a liquidity event - meaning a chance to buy and sell shares - to allow new and existing investors to participate in the development of its projects
29. Premier African Mulls Circum Sale To Repay Debt, Award Shareholders
30. Circumneutral definition is - nearly neutral : having a pH between 6.5 and 7.5.
31. Circum (around) + stare (to stand) This general meaning of the word is not part of the pomp and Circumstance you might hear and see at a graduation (that is an outdated usage that means "formal ceremony about important occasions").
32. Looking for online definition of Circum- or what Circum- stands for? Circum- is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
33. Then, the measure of the Circumradius of the triangle is simply .This can be rewritten as .
34. Circum RAINBOW BOWL - Puik - Design - Amsterdam - Glass dish - Dish - Handmade - Rainbow glass - Cookie dish PuikDesign
35. Circum Property, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
36. Circum is a family-run business informed by more than 40 years’ experience in property development
37. Circum in a sentence - Use "Circum" in a sentence 1
38. These volcanics form part of the Circum-Superior Belt
39. Prime Minister of Yuktobania at the time of the Circum Pacific War
40. Click for more sentences of Circum: 5
41. English words for Circum include about, around, round, round about, near and nearby
42. Premium Wired closed-back Circum-aural portable headphones compatible with all smartphones
43. What is the definition of Circum-? What is the meaning of Circum-? How do you use Circum- in a sentence? What are synonyms for Circum-?
44. The Circum Baikal Railway is a historic train line in the Irkutsk region of Russia
45. Today, the Circumbaikal railway is a 74 kilometres track that runs from Slyudyanka station to Port Baikal, passing 4 stations and running through 38 tunnels.
46. Stellia are the ultimate closed-back Circum-aural headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of the materials used, such as the full grain leather of the headband, ear cups and cushions
47. Central America & the Circum-Caribbean
48. The Central American and Circum-Caribbean region is an ecological, human, and material corridor of great relevance to hemispheric exchanges, both historically and contemporarily
49. Definition & Meaning: Word Root Circum Circus is a prefix that comes from Latin Circum ‘round’ and means about or around
50. Let’s look at the word ‘Circumscribe’ that refers to drawing a circle around an object or to limiting something or someone
51. While Circum means around or about, scribe – …
52. To provide a comprehensive Circum-Arctic perspective , these three records are combined with our recently published studies of EC aerosol concentrations and isotopic signatures from two long-term campaigns from Abisko (northern Scandinavia; n = 17) and Tiksi (northeast Siberia; n = 17) and a winter study (n = 6) from Barrow .
53. ACES at WARS: The classified document about Circum-Pacific War was revealed was a special magazine report published by GAZE on July 10, 2020
54. This report concerns the 25th anniversary of the Belkan War and Vincent Harling's promised release of classified documents from the Circum-Pacific War
55. Circum Minerals General Information Description
56. Cloud Kings Vape Lounge Cabanatuan Circum, Cabanatuan City
57. CLOUD KINGS VAPE LOUNGE CABANATUAN Circum BRANCH! Premium E-Juices Vape and Pod System Vape Accessories Friendly People Quality
CIRCUM- stands for Around (Prefix) Suggest new definition. This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Science, medicine, engineering, etc. Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
circum-. The definition of circum means around or about. An example of circum is circumnavigate, which means to go completely around something.
circum-. circum-, prefix. circum- comes from Latin, where it has the meaning "round, around.'' This meaning is found in such words as: circuit, circuitous, circumcise, circumference, circumlocution, circumnavigate, circumstance, circumvent, circus.