1. Chronology definition is - the science that deals with measuring time by regular divisions and that assigns to events their proper dates
2. How to use Chronology in a sentence
3. Chronology, any method used to order time and to place events in the sequence in which they occurred
4. The systems of Chronology used to record human history, which are closely related to calendar systems, vary in scope, accuracy, and method according to the purpose, degree of sophistication, and skills of the peoples using them.
Chronology, Closely, Calendar
5. A list or explanation of events in the order in which they happened: He gave a detailed Chronology of the events of the past three days.
6. 9 synonyms of Chronology from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Chronology
8. Chronology: a relating of events usually in the order in which they happened.
9. What does Chronology mean? The definition of Chronology refers to the way events unfolded or were arranged in time
10. "The first neon tubes were used to illuminate the Grand Palais in Paris in this year." "Phoenicians, sent by an Egyptian pharaoh, circumnavigate the continent of Africa in this year." If you answered 1965, 1910, and circa 600 B.C., you're on a winning streak in Chronology, …
Continent, Circa, Chronology,
11. ‘A Chronology of major events (broken down by year, and not further by month or date) and a subject guide follow the introduction.’ ‘The book also has a very useful Chronology of events from 1947 to this year.’ ‘Each box includes a Chronology of cultural and historical events to …
12. A Chronology is like a timeline: it tells what happened when
13. A Chronology of your day would begin when you wake up and end when you go to sleep
14. Khronos is the Greek word for "time" and that's where Chronology comes from.
15. Chronology Red Wine unites Bordeaux and Rhône varietals in balanced harmony
16. In Chronology, you can! Go back and forth in time, change the past and save the present! A platform-adventure game about time travelling, puzzle solving and a friendship between an Old Inventor and a Snail
Chronology, Can, Change
17. Chronology is a mind-bending mix of puzzle, platform and adventure where you defy time by manipulating the past and the future, in order to fix the present
18. Find 139 ways to say Chronology, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. Robert Jordan Chronology A Conan Chronology by Robert Jordan (1987) was the attempt of Conan writer Robert Jordan to create a new Chronology including all Conan material written up to that point, including fifteen of the first sixteen volumes of the series of Conan pastiches published by Tor Books (omitting the eighth, Conan the Valorous).
Chronology, Conan, Create
20. Chronology (countable and uncountable, plural chronologies) (uncountable) the science of determining the order in which events occurred
Chronology, Countable, Chronologies
21. Chronology is an important aspect of archaeology, and several different methods are available to determine the age of various archaeological materials
22. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chronixx and the Chronology album, but VERY, VERY disappointed that the vinyl only has 10 songs
24. (General) Chronology is the science of locating events in time
25. An arrangement of events, from either earliest to latest or the reverse, is also called a Chronology or, particularly when involving graphical elements, a timeline or a living graph
26. The Chronology of a series of past events is the times at which they happened in the order in which they happened
27. She gave him a factual account of the Chronology of her brief liaison
28. Countable noun A Chronology is an account or record of the times and the order in which a series of past events took place.
29. The Chronology operates behind the scenes to represent the general concept of a calendar system
Chronology, Concept, Calendar
30. A distinction is made between astronomical (or mathematical) Chronology and historical Chronology
31. Temple Chronology 6 Restoration • 168 Dedicated • 35 Under Construction • 28 Announced Temples of the Restoration
32. Males and females alike can enjoy the stories featured in Chronology, although n Chronology is a large anthology of stories published at the beginning of 2015 by Curiosity Quills Press
Can, Chronology, Curiosity
33. Chronology is a product worthy of being purchased by all fans of puzzle games
34. The Chronology extends many years earlier than the medieval period, during which two major drought events in that region already were known from previous chronologies
35. Chronology is simply the sequence of events ranging from first to last, or from beginning to end
36. Chronology: Ron Carter Leaves “Stadium Jazz” Behind
37. “Chronology is a beautiful and entertaining puzzle platformer.” 93/100 – Shoost “The final product is a thoroughly charming experience that should be a staple of everyone's Steam library.” 90/100 – GamesXtreme “Braidand LIMBOare two outstanding indie games that have demonstrated fantastic art styles combined with new and complex gameplay in the puzzle genre.
Chronology, Charming, Combined, Complex
38. This confusion about ancient Chronology has profound implications for us today
39. Terminology used in the Chronology
40. Chronology is a timeline-style WordPress theme with a masonry post display, a customizable and attractive design, and tons of great features
41. With Woocommerce support, optimizations for SEO and Adsense, and premium support, Chronology is a must-have theme for any blog.
42. The following is a Chronology of Stephanie Brown's complete appearances in the Post Crisis continuity from creation until her solo Batgirl series
Chronology, Complete, Crisis, Continuity, Creation
chronology (noun) · chronologies (plural noun)
1 : the science that deals with measuring time by regular divisions and that assigns to events their proper dates. 2 : a chronological table, list, or account a chronology of the author's works.
From chrono- ("relating to time") + -logy ("study of, account of"), after New Latin chronologia. (uncountable) the science of determining the order in which events occurred. (countable) an arrangement of events into chronological order; called a timeline when involving graphical elements. Back to Top.
Definition of chronological. : of, relating to, or arranged in or according to the order of time chronological tables of American history His art is arranged in chronological order. also : reckoned in units of time chronological age. Other Words from chronological More Example Sentences Learn More about chronological.
Chronologies are actually an essential part of any good assessment, a vital foundation for analysis, and a useful tool to help a social worker develop rapport with service users.