chronology (noun) · chronologies (plural noun)
1. Definition of Chronologist : an expert in chronology Examples of Chronologist in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Work by dendro-Chronologists and ice-core experts points to an enormous spasm of volcanic activity in the 530s and 540s CE, unlike anything else in the past few thousand years.
2. Chronologist definition, a person versed in chronology
3. If multiple Chronologist’s abilities trigger during the same turn, the player whose turn would show up sooner in the natural turn order will get the first extra turn
4. For example, say Players B and C each control a level 7 Lighthouse Chronologist
5. Synonyms for Chronologist include chronologer, historian, annalist, archivist, diarist, chronicler, scribe, recorder, chronographer and registrar
6. Chronologist Progressive Rock from Austin, TX Solstice II, released 21 December 2019 1
7. Definition of Chronologist in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Chronologist mean? Information and translations of Chronologist in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Chronologist meaning A person skilled in chronology.
10. ‘Centuries ago, the Italian scientist and Chronologist Lombroso used phrenology to explain and predict criminal behaviour.’ ‘It seems that no serious Chronologist believed in an old earth.’ Word of the day
11. A learned Chronologist is about proving what wood this staff was made of, whether oak, ash, or crab-tree
12. The Tatler, Volume 1, 1899 "He was a keen Chronologist, and possessed a valuable collection of shells." Punch, or the London Charivari, Volume 159, July 14th, 1920
13. 1693, [John Locke], “§183”, in Some Thoughts Concerning Education, London: […] A[wnsham] and J[ohn] Churchill, […], OCLC 1161614482: That learned noise and dust of the Chronologist is wholly to be avoided
14. One of the most intriguing is Obeka, Brute Chronologist, an orc wizard who allows players to end their turn whenever they want
15. Beginnings The Biblical Chronologist began with the research of Dr
16. Chronologist is an instrumental progressive rock band based in Austin, TX comprised of guitarists Julian
17. Obeka, Brute Chronologist is a 3/4 legendary Ogre Wizard for four mana with a simple, yet endlessly complex ability
18. By tapping Obeka, Brute Chronologist, you can allow the acting player to end their turn.That's it; all of the baggage that comes with ending the turn prematurely applies to this ending as well
19. One of Commander Legends' most talked-about commanders is also one of the most difficult to build around: Obeka, Brute Chronologist. Her flavor text and Sundial of the Infinite ability immediately drew in casual and competitive players alike
20. Official youtube page of Chronologist, Progressive Metal from Austin, TX.
21. Chronologist acts as a miraculous elixir
22. Obeka, Brute Chronologist Commander / EDH Casual Combo Dash Encore Jank Multiplayer Reanimator Theme/Gimmick UBR (Grixis) Unearth
23. Solstice II by Chronologist, released 21 December 2019 1
24. ‘Centuries ago, the Italian scientist and Chronologist Lombroso used phrenology to explain and predict criminal behaviour.’ ‘It seems that no serious Chronologist believed in an old earth.’ Word of the day
25. Commander: Obeka, Brute Chronologist
26. Ender's Game - Obeka, Brute Chronologist Commander / EDH* Casual Jank Reanimator Theme/Gimmick UBR (Grixis) G o l d b r a n n e r
27. Posted by zoanzon November 1, 2020 November 1, 2020 Posted in Uncategorized Tags: Analysis Of, Card Analysis, Commander, Commander Legends, Legend: Obeka Brute Chronologist, Spoiler Season Post navigation
28. (Obeka, Brute Chronologist Art by Jesper Ejsing) A Showdown of Showdowns
29. This item: Lighthouse Chronologist $19.48
a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. John Speed died; an English chronologist, historian and antiquary. He is memorable as a "statesman, seaman, soldier, chemist and chronologist ."