1. Chronic: [adjective] continuing or occurring again and again for a long time
2. Suffering from a Chronic disease.
3. Chronic definition, constant; habitual; inveterate: a Chronic liar
4. Chronic is bold, iconoclastic, and addresses one of the most important and challenging problems facing modern medicine with compassion, love, and hope.” — Ying Zhang, MD, PhD, Professor of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Johns Hopkins University
5. Chronic is buds of cannabis (weed) that is extremely potent
6. In sight, Chronic has crystals of THC in plain sight
7. Competitive & Content Gaming Team: Chronic Began as a group of friends with an idea to shine light to talented creators and influencers of all sizes.
8. For Elyria and Lorain County news, trust Chronicle Telegram
9. Find 54 ways to say Chronic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are the leading causes of death and disability in the United States
11. Many Chronic diseases are caused by a short list of risk behaviors: Tobacco use and exposure to secondhand smoke.
12. JOIN THE Chronic DISCORD! https://discord.GG/dYCsUg9 ️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/FRChronic📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/frChronic/🎤 Discord: h
13. When it lasts for 3 to 6 months or more, it's called Chronic pain
14. About 25% of people with Chronic pain will
15. AFib used to be described as Chronic or acute, with Chronic AFib lasting longer than one week
16. After new guidelines were released in 2014, Chronic AFib is …
17. Of long duration; continuing: Chronic money problems
18. Lasting for a long period of time or marked by frequent recurrence, as certain diseases: Chronic colitis
19. Subject to a habit or pattern of behavior for a long time: a Chronic liar
20. [French chronique, from Latin Chronicus, from Greek khronikos, of time, from
21. George is resigning because of Chronic heart disease
22. There is a Chronic shortage of teachers.
23. Chronic doesn't traffic in clich or glamorize sickness
24. The Chronic is the debut studio album by American hip hop producer and rapper Dr
25. Acute sinusitis only happens for a short time (usually a week), but Chronic sinusitis can last for months
26. Sinusitis is considered Chronic after at least 12 weeks of symptoms
27. The report on Chronic care management solution market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global Chronic care management solution market over the period of 2017 to 2025.
28. What is Chronic diarrhea? Diarrhea is Chronic when it lasts more than 4 weeks
29. What causes Chronic diarrhea? Infections caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites; Trouble digesting food, such as lactose, gluten, or sorbitol; Irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, or
30. The Indica side of Chronic, on the other hand, only becomes apparent as the body is slowly taken over by a deep relaxation that can induce sleepiness in larger doses
31. The overall effects of Chronic are quite persistent.
32. The latest tweets from @FRChronic
33. Chronic prostatitis and the Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
34. Ciprofloxacin in the treatment of Chronic bacterial prostatitis: a prospective, non-comparative multicentre clinical trial with long-term follow-up.
35. Doctors often define Chronic pain as any pain that lasts for 3 to 6 months or more
36. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is the most common leukemia in adults
37. But The Chronic's real genius is the music
38. If you can't feel The Chronic pulsating through your veins, maybe your heart's not pumping.
39. Launched back in 1996 by Bryan Gee as a sister label to the legendary V Recordings, Chronic rapidly established itself as a purveyor of the biggest dancefloor tunes
40. Featuring a discography of rave-destroying tracks from the likes of Dillinja, Roni Size, DJ Die, Ray Keith and more, Chronic has smoked dancefloors across the globe with its
41. Chronic myeloproliferative disorders are a group of slow-growing blood cancers in which the bone marrow makes too many abnormal red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets, which accumulate in the blood.The type of myeloproliferative disorder is based on whether too many red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets are being made.Sometimes the body will make too many of more …
42. Chronic sinusitis may require different types of treatment
43. Surgery is sometimes needed in severe cases of Chronic sinusitis that do not respond to other methods
44. Chronic sinusitis is different than recurrent sinusitis because Chronic sinusitis symptoms never really go away for long periods of time.
45. What is "Chronic Lyme disease?" Lyme disease is an infection caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi.In the majority of cases, it is successfully treated with oral antibiotics.
46. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) means your kidneys are damaged and can’t filter blood the way they should
47. The disease is called “Chronic” because the damage to your kidneys happens slowly over a long period of time
48. Find a support group, especially if Chronic loneliness is a side effect of some other issue you might be dealing with, such as substance use, loss of a loved one, loneliness from a divorce or break up, a Chronic and isolating illness, etc
49. Chronic non-bacterial prostatitis, or Chronic pelvic pain syndrome This is a non-bacterial form of prostatitis that can have many causes and is harder to treat.
50. Dre's 1992 solo debut, The Chronic, transformed the entire sound of West Coast rap.Here Dre established his patented G-funk sound: fat, blunted Parliament-Funkadelic beats, soulful backing vocals, and live instruments in the rolling basslines and whiny synths
51. Hot baths or over-the-counter pain relievers can help when Chronic prostatitis causes muscle tenderness or spasms
52. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) means your kidney function slowly gets worse with time
53. ‘In Chronic patients, there are more acute phases, more ups and downs.’ ‘The council was branded heartless at the time because Kay suffers from spina bifida and Pearson is a Chronic asthmatic.’ ‘I was a Chronic patient with a ten-year history of back pain.’
54. Complex regional pain syndrome is a Chronic pain condition that most often affects the arms, legs, hands, or feet
55. Chronic kidney disease is the slow loss of kidney function over time