1. Chron.com: Trending headlines, Houston culture, events, sports, lifestyle and more
Chron, Com, Culture
2. Chron- definition, variant of Chrono- before a vowel: Chronaxie
Chron, Chrono, Chronaxie
3. Get the latest news on Houston, Texas, the United States and the world from the Houston Chronicle on HoustonChronicle.com.
4. Crohn's disease is a Chronic inflammatory disease of the digestive tract
5. Get up-to-date, breaking news for Houston and throughout the southeast Texas region on HoustonChronicle.com.
6. For Elyria and Lorain County news, trust Chronicle Telegram
7. Houston Chronicle death notices and Death Notices for Houston Texas area
8. Chron.com: Media of the United States; List of newspapers; The Houston Chronicle is the largest daily newspaper in Houston, Texas, United States
Chron, Com, Chronicle
9. Chron Updates; Digital Bulletin Board; Universal Economics; WIFI - Work Force; TVHN Awards System; Contact Us; International Business; USA & Global Gov/Contract;
Chron, Contact, Contract
10. Chron synonyms, Chron pronunciation, Chron translation, English dictionary definition of Chron
11. First off: What is Crohn’s disease? Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that causes Chronic inflammation in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Crohn, Causes, Chronic
12. Chronological Age Calculator: Name: Birthday Date: / / Test Date: / /
13. -Chron- - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Apparently from Chrono-, perhaps for resonance with eon
15. Chron (plural Chrons) A period of time between two geomagnetic reversals
16. Chronozone; subChron; superChron; Retrieved
17. Translation, English dictionary definition of Chron.
18. Bible Chronicles American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
19. The partnership represents the launch of good2gether's crisis resource, which provides Chron.com a central location for people to connect to relief effort organizations seeking volunteers, and financial and in-kind donations.
Crisis, Chron, Com, Central, Connect
20. What does Chron mean? Chronicle
21. Chron.cm has been informing visitors about topics such as Newspaper, Chron Houston and It Training for Employees
22. Answer your questions about fitness, health, nutrition and sports on Chron.com.
23. Looking for online definition of Chron or what Chron stands for? Chron is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
24. Chronos , time] Prefixes meaning time or timing .
25. File.Chron.com uses SSL to encrypt information including file uploads
26. Definition of Chron in the Definitions.net dictionary
27. What does Chron mean? Information and translations of Chron in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
28. Chron wants your feature pitches Alyssa Lopez, left, and Evelin Lopez were married in July of 2020 in a small ceremony at Mia Bella Houston after only three weeks of planning.
Crohn’s Disease Diagnosis. Crohn’s disease is usually diagnosed through endoscopy, in which a narrow tube with a light and camera is inserted either through the throat and down into the digestive system, or through the rectum into the colon; the latter type is called a colonoscopy.
Crohn's disease is a potentially serious disease. Inflammation in the digestive tract can cause serious complications such as bleeding, holes in the intestinal wall (perforation), pockets of infection (abscesses), and abnormal connections between the digestive tract and other parts of the body (fistulas).
There’s no specific Crohn’s disease test, per se. Rather, doctors diagnose the disease by using a combination of lab tests and imaging procedures, including endoscopies and colonoscopies.