1. Definition of chron in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does chron mean? Information and translations of chron in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
3. chron synonyms, chron pronunciation, chron translation, English dictionary definition of chron
4. A chron icle is a record of historical events that happen over ‘time.’ Chron icles are kept in chron ological order, that is, arranging events in the correct ‘time’ sequence in which they occurred.
5. chron object as input and extract the corresponding time interval
6. Cut() is used to create ordered factors from chron objects
Cut, Create, Chron
7. What does chron mean? Chronicle
8. The ROOT-WORD is CHRON which means TIME.It comes from the Greek word chronos
Chron, Comes, Chronos
9. Definition & Meaning: Word Root Chron The word root ‘chron’ means time, and it came from the Greek word khronos ‘time’
10. 1 day ago · Chron quiz
Crohn’s Disease Diagnosis. Crohn’s disease is usually diagnosed through endoscopy, in which a narrow tube with a light and camera is inserted either through the throat and down into the digestive system, or through the rectum into the colon; the latter type is called a colonoscopy.
Crohn's disease is a potentially serious disease. Inflammation in the digestive tract can cause serious complications such as bleeding, holes in the intestinal wall (perforation), pockets of infection (abscesses), and abnormal connections between the digestive tract and other parts of the body (fistulas).
There’s no specific Crohn’s disease test, per se. Rather, doctors diagnose the disease by using a combination of lab tests and imaging procedures, including endoscopies and colonoscopies.