1. Chromia is the brainchild of ChromaWay, a pioneering blockchain company. Back in 2012, Alex Mizrahi the CTO started working together on what can be called the first implementation of user-defined assets on a blockchain, called colored coins
2. Chromia (CHR) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Ethereum platform. Chromia has a current supply of 471,970,667.472656 with 429,797,324.226981 in circulation
3. The last known price of Chromia is 0.40462278 USD and is up 5.60 over the last 24 hours.
4. 17Mar: Chromia has partnered with 4IRE Labs to continue pushing the envelope for the use cases of blockchain
5. 22Mar: Chromia partners with Ankr in preparation for network expansion
6. What is Chromia? Chromia (by ChromaWay) is a new blockchain platform for decentralized applications, conceived in response to the shortcomings of existing platforms and designed to enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible
7. Chromia is both a blockchain and a relational database.
8. Chromia is excited to announce a unique tool which will open new possibilities for gaming on our blockchain: the Game Resource API (GRA). GRA is an important milestone which will enable enhanced functionalities for both game developers and gamers.
9. Chromia is a relational blockchain platform designed to enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible. It is built to support large-scale, mainstream applications
10. You can use this Chromia review to check if it is worth it to invest in this asset and how trusted or risky this investment could be.
11. In the proposed ecosystem, Chromia aim dapps to scale millions of users and offer toolkit to developer for building dapps with familiar paradigms. In the recent update on mainnet Chromia introduced staking mechanism for CHR token holder, however user …
12. "Chromia" the name explains why it is perfect for our jewelry
13. This is what Chromia is recognized for, four decades of finding rarest and exotic colored gemstones and experience of handcrafted jewelry made with rich 18KT gold only.
14. Chromia (by ChromaWay) is a new blockchain platform for decentralized applications, conceived in response to the shortcomings of existing platforms and designed to enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible
15. Chromia is both a blockchain and a relational database
16. What is Chromia? Chromia (by ChromaWay) is a new blockchain platform for decentralized applications, conceived in response to the shortcomings of existing platforms and designed to enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible
17. Chromia has made a 1:1 contract upgrade in response to Kucoin's hack
18. Definition of -Chromia (Entry 2 of 2) : state of pigmentation anisoChromia.
19. Chromia () Cryptocurrency Market info Recommendations: Buy or sell Chromia? Cryptocurrency Market & Coin Exchange report, prediction for the future: You'll find the Chromia Price prediction below
20. According to present data Chromia (CHR) and potentially its market environment has been in a bullish cycle in the last 12 months (if exists).
21. For the Transformers character, see Chromia (Transformers)
22. In Greek mythology, Chromia ( / ˈkroʊmiə /; Ancient Greek: Χρωμία, Khrōmía) is the daughter of Itonus, son of …
23. The latest tweets from @Chromia
24. Chromia is one of many female Autobots that fought alongside Elita One during the Great Cybertronian War
25. Chromia (CHR) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform
26. Chromia has a current supply of 413,059,795 with 330,179,108.507 in circulation
27. The last known price of Chromia is $0.027624 USD and is up 11.30% over the last 24 hours.
28. Programs which use staking information can be deployed both on the Ethereum and Chromia blockchains
29. (In the current implementation, the Chromia blockchain requires a trusted centralized service to query the Ethereum blockchain, but this will be improved in future implementations.)
30. Chromia users will be able to perform analytics on trusted, digitally signed, and secured shared data utilizing the Datrics drag and drop platform
31. Chromia's relational blockchain will integrate
32. The price of 1 Chromia (CHR) can roughly be upto $0.61600802 USD in 1 years time a 2X nearly from the current Chromia price
33. Where do I buy Chromia? There are many places to buy and exchange Chromia we list them all here
34. What will the Chromia Price be tomorrow? Our algorithm predicts that the Chromia Price can be upto $0.35490175 USD by tomorrow.
35. Because of its considerable stability, Chromia is a commonly used pigment
36. Chromia (CHR) price is down 2.80% in the last 24 hours
37. Chromia's ICO launched on May 28th 2019 and ran until May 28th 2019
38. Chromia's maximum supply is 234,130,774
39. Chromia is currently trading on 9 exchanges, with a 24hr trade volume of $242,124,914.
40. Chromia (CHR) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Ethereum platform
41. Chromia has a current supply of 471,970,667.472656 with 429,797,324.226981 in circulation
42. The last known price of Chromia is 0.38163538 USD and is down -5.74 over the last 24 hours.
43. Chromia is the commander of New Kalis, a task to which she is suited by her concern for those under her command.
44. Grimlock and Swoop spoke with Chromia while they visited New Kalis
45. Chromia features a fairly simple transformation, which is great for the 10+ year olds
46. Chromia-Kurs für heute ist 0,377063 $ mit einem 24-stündigen Handelsvolumen von 92.277.715 $
47. Creating a Chromia price prediction from collated data is an overall useful step in determining whether a long term investment is expected to be profitable
48. Using prior price data, predictive modelling and Investor sentiment scraped from various sources online, a Chromia (CHR) price prediction of around $0.50 – $1.00 USD is what our data
49. Known as Chromia Livia or Oli Santos
50. What is Chromia and CHR token? Chromia, formerly known as Chromapolis, is a blockchain and also a relational database
51. Chromia and CHR token is a project by ChromaWay, which is a Swedish technology company that has been active in the cryptocurrency industry since 2014
52. Even as Chromia braced herself on the wall, determined to walk away, she found herself caught up in the way the stupid lanterns that Starscream liked cast Windblade’s face in gentle shadows
53. Chromia followed the lines of gold down to Windblade’s mouth
54. Chromia is another sweet ride!Chromia has a design that is slightly different than Arcee and exactly like Elita-1.The three sisters make up an elite strike team to help kick some decepticon tailpipe.Chromia has the Mech Alive feature to show spinning gears for a realistic effect while the figure stand can become snap-on cycle cannons.She also includes a launching missile for taking out
55. Chromia (CHR) is a new coin and have a very good team
56. Chromia is one of Elita One's most skilled and trusted field commanders
57. Chromia, Stocksund, Stockholms Län, Sweden
58. Chromia is a platform that is both a blockchain and a relational database, built with both developers and
59. Chromia is the name used by several fictional characters in the Transformers series
60. The original Chromia was a character in the 1986 The Transformers animated television series, voiced by Linda Gary
61. Chromia, merkezi olmayan uygulamalar için yeni bir blok zinciri platformudur
62. Chromia daha önce Chromapolis olarak adlandırılmıştır
63. Chromia (CHR), Ethereum platformunda
64. Chromia (CHR) coin started off the new year with a price level of $0.021 but the year has been more than kind to the cryptocurrency as it is trading hands at $0.41 apiece, as of this writing
65. The all-time high was established by Chromia in early March at $0.70 while the cryptocurrency fell
66. Chromia was a tough bot, optics always scanning for the next fight
67. Chromia/Elita One; Chromia (Transformers) Elita One; Fluff; Suggestive Themes; Summary
68. Elita is overworked–again–and Chromia decided they needed to take a break so Elita can do something nice for herself
69. If Chromia benefits too, well, that’s just an added benefit
70. Chromia is a blockchain platform that is designed to enable the easy building of decentralized apps in the real world
71. The Chromia Platform originated from enterprise use-cases, pioneering work done in Land Registration and E-Currencies.
72. Chromia, Stocksund, Stockholms Län, Sweden
73. Chromia is a platform that is both a blockchain and a relational database, built with both developers
This article is about the figure in Greek mythology. For the chemical compound, see Chromium (III) oxide. For the Transformers character, see Chromia (Transformers). In Greek mythology, Chromia ( /ˈkroʊmiə/; Ancient Greek: Χρωμία, Khrōmía) is the daughter of Itonus, son of Amphictyon, himself son of Deucalion.
In Greek mythology, Chromia ( / ˈkroʊmiə /; Ancient Greek: Χρωμία, Khrōmía) is the daughter of Itonus, son of Amphictyon, himself son of Deucalion. She was also, in some traditions, the mother of Aetolus, Paeon, Epeius and Eurycyda by Endymion.
Chromia is both a blockchain and a relational database. This means that decentralized applications (dapps) can be written in a way that is familiar to developers all over the world, whether they work on large enterprise applications, games, or smaller projects.
Heterochromia is a difference in coloration, usually of the iris but also of hair or skin. Heterochromia is determined by the production, delivery, and concentration of melanin (a pigment). It may be inherited, or caused by genetic mosaicism, chimerism, disease, or injury.