chorus (noun) · choruses (plural noun)
chorus (verb) · choruses (third person present) · chorused (past tense) · chorused (past participle) · chorusing (present participle)
1. Chorus definition is - a company of singers and dancers in Athenian drama participating in or commenting on the action; also : a similar company in later plays
2. How to use Chorus in a sentence.
3. Burden, refrain, Chorus - The burden is the main theme or gist of a speech, book, or argument—or the refrain or Chorus of a song
4. Chorus, in drama and music, those who perform vocally in a group as opposed to those who perform singly
5. The Chorus in Classical Greek drama was a group of actors who described and commented upon the main action of a play with song, dance, and recitation.
6. Chorus.ai Conversation Intelligence for Sales Teams Analyzed by Chorus' Powerful AI.
7. Chorus is a simple, affordable, community-developed solution for monitoring open access to content and datasets reporting on funded research
8. Chorus minimizes open access compliance burdens while increasing access to content and data in supporting funder mandates.
9. Chorus Connection is the single most important step forward that Allegrezza has taken since its inception
10. Chorus Connection has allowed us to take a giant leap in a great new direction and we couldn't be happier
11. Chorus Aviation announces $100 million bought deal public offering and a concurrent $30 million private placement from AIMCo and NordStar Capital
12. ("Chorus" or the "Company") (TSX: CHR) announced today that it
13. Chorus noun [C] (SONG PART) a part of a song that is repeated, usually after each verse (= the set of lines that are new in each part of the song): I’ll sing the verses but I’d like all of you to join in the Chorus. Chorus …
14. Chorus is a strategic advisor and execution partner to executive teams and boards that desire optimized human capital that is tightly linked to an effective business strategy
15. Chorus.ai Product Overview: Learn how Chorus.ai helps sales, marketing, and customer success teams gather critical insights from customer conversations.
16. Chorus Communications is an award-winning Technology Consulting Firm that has built an unmatched reputation with its sales partners, suppliers, and customers
17. Founded in 1995, Chorus is highly regarded as a progressive Master Agency known for its top-level …
18. Run the Chorus Speed Test to check your broadband speed and learn what you could do to make it faster
19. Chorus Microsoft Cloud & Security Experts Using technology to put people first We believe that technology enables organisations to do great things and we help our clients achieve this by combining …
20. Chorus provides this test to help you measure your connection speed however speeds are indicative only as there are many factors that can impact connection speeds including home set up, your internet plan and network capacity.
21. Find the latest Chorus AVIATION INC (CHR.TO) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
22. Chorus balances the scale and spectacle of space exploration with frenetic, fast-paced action
23. Chorus Introduction of the Chorus 12-speed groupset is a further example of high-performance transmission specifically for an already large group of users wanting a top level yet versatile product
24. Those who appreciate Campagnolo top-of-the range functionality have always loved the Chorus model for its excellent price-performance ratio.
25. Get a look at some exciting space battles in Chorus, a new space-flight combat shooter releasing in 2021.Thanks for checking out gamescom 2020 on IGN
26. The Chorus may be traced back to the dramas of ancient Greece where a group of actors danced, sang and delivered lines
27. At first, the Chorus sang lyric hymns to honor Dionysus, the god of ecstasy and wine
28. 6 synonyms of Chorus from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related words, definitions, and antonyms
29. Chorus: an organized group of singers.
30. Chorus (song) or refrain, line or lines that are repeated in music or in verse Chorus effect, the perception of similar sounds from multiple sources as a single, richer sound; Chorus form, song in which all verses or stanzas are sung to the same music; Choir, a vocal ensemble; Chorus (Eberhard Weber album), a 1985 album by jazz composer Eberhard Weber
31. Digital Chorus pedals use short delay circuits in order to generate their effect and create Chorus without the phase sound
32. Chorus is built on the idea that good music is meant to be shared, and that the louder the song; the greater the fun
33. Act as either the host or the speaker, and enjoy music the way it’s supposed to be – in Stereo! Still hesitant? Here’s why you need to download Chorus, pronto: NO HIDDEN COSTS: Chorus is totally free, and always will be.
34. Chorus definition: A Chorus is a part of a song which is repeated after each verse
35. The CE-5 Chorus ensemble is BOSS' Ultimate compact Chorus pedal, covering a wide frequency range and featuring high- and low-cut filters
36. This lets users create any kind of Chorus effect-fromm a mild, natural Chorus to the clear and penetrating stereo Chorus effect popular in contemporary music
37. The Chorus of a song is meant to be the most memorable part, containing the ultimate message of the piece
38. In order to do this, Choruses generally rely on …
39. Chorus (n.) 1560s, in drama, "person who speaks the prologue and explains or comments on events on stage," from Latin Chorus "a dance in a circle, the persons singing and dancing, the Chorus of a tragedy," from Greek khoros "round dance; dancing-place; band of dancers; company of persons in a play, under a leader, who take part in dialogue with the actors and sing their sentiments at intervals."
40. Any $60.00 Series Pass purchased on 1/11/21 or later includes a 20% discount code for the new “Alive T-Shirt” and “Whispering Pines Posters” at the Lord Huron Store.Discount codes will be sent via email from [email protected]Chorus.com
41. A Chorus plant can be seen through the hole in the Purpur block wall
42. Chorus may refer to: Chorus tree, tree-like structures that are found in abundance throughout the outer islands of the End Chorus Plant, the blocks that make up Chorus trees Chorus Flower, a block found on Chorus trees that, when placed on end stone, grows a new Chorus tree Chorus Fruit, a food item that teleports the …
43. You can plug this Chorus into two amps and get some very cool spatial Chorus effects
44. This baby is definitely worth the money, if you are looking for a more professional Chorus to use
45. Chorus: In audio production, Chorus is one of the two standard audio effects defined by the Musical Instrument Digital Interface ( MIDI )
46. Chorus adds a swirling property to a sound that it is applied to, thickening the sound
47. Chorus is commonly used with instruments like the electric piano and
48. Chorus Home Care Packages* are delivered to people who require a level of aged care but are still able to live in their own home.Funded through Government subsidies to different levels depending on your needs
49. Chorus is proud to be able to support Perth and South West WA seniors stay independent in their own homes, through the support our Home Aged Care Packages provide.
50. It is typically sectional, which uses repeating forms in songs.Common forms include bar form, 32-bar form, verse–Chorus form, ternary form, strophic form, and the 12-bar blues.Popular music songs traditionally use the same music for each verse or stanza of lyrics (as opposed to songs that are "through
51. Chorus provides valuable resources for Primary Care Providers and Caregivers to help keep older road users safe and healthy
52. March is also Women’s History Month! Join Chorus in highlighting the contributions of women to road safety and the automotive industry.
53. Assets Staked with Chorus One: $0.00 Earn Rewards on Cryptoassets Chorus One helps you securely increase your crypto holdings by participating in decentralized networks.
54. Sales & General: 01275 398 900 [email protected]Chorus.co Accounts: 01275 398 900 [email protected]Chorus.co IT Support: 01275 398 928 [email protected]Chorus.co Address: 1 Serbert Way, Portishead, Bristol, BS20 7GD
55. Open Chorus is meant to be one stop for all MS data management, processing, and analysis
56. Chorus ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Chorus là gì: 1
57. Chorus NZ Limited Telecommunications NZ’s largest telecommunications utility, rolling out ultra-fast broadband (UFB) to 75% of the fibre footprint.
Self is often either the subject or the object of the chorus, mainly both, whereas in hymns God is nearly always both subject and object or at least one definitely. Hymns are more solid and teach a lot more truth. Chorus' tend to be a concession to the world or to ignorance or to lack of musical ability.
As nouns the difference between chorus and chorale is that chorus is a group of singers and dancers in the religious festivals of ancient greece while chorale is (theosophy) a form of lutheran or protestant hymn tune. is to echo a particular sentiment.
In music, chorus refers to: A part of the song that is repeated after a verse. Chorus may also refer to a group of singers who sings cantatas, church music, operas, and oratorios. It may also refer to the piece of music sang by a group of performers.
The key difference between refrain and chorus is that refrain is a repeated line or lines in a song , typically at the end of each verse while the chorus is a part of a song which is repeated after each verse, and accompanied by a melodic buildup.