choreography (noun) · choreographies (plural noun)
1. Choreography definition is - the art of symbolically representing dancing
2. How to use Choreography in a sentence
3. Choreography definition, the art of composing ballets and other dances and planning and arranging the movements, steps, and patterns of dancers
4. Choreography, the art of creating and arranging dances
5. Once the Choreography is finished, make sure everything flows well by practicing your routine as frequently as possible
6. Dance - Dance - Choreography: Choreography is the art of making dances, the gathering and organization of movement into order and pattern
7. Choreograph definition is - to compose the Choreography of
8. Choreography Meaning: "dance" (see chorus) + graphein "to write" (see -graphy)
9. See definitions of Choreography.
10. Choreography synonyms, Choreography pronunciation, Choreography translation, English dictionary definition of Choreography
11. Choreography seems the logical choice for a microservices infrastructure but there are some limitations including the fact that processes are spread out making it more difficult to manage the entire process
12. Definition of Choreography in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Choreography mean? Information and translations of Choreography in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. ‘The Choreography, music, lighting and most of all the dancing all combined to convey this pain.’ ‘Rather than learning set choreographies, students are encouraged to develop an understanding of the music and traditional movements, and to use this as a foundation for their own personal expression and creativity.’
15. "MI GENTE" - J Balvin Dance Matt Steffanina Choreography "Mi Gente" TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/a2HLM67_BG4 INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/MattSteffanina
16. Kyle was shocked to just be nominated, but to win the 2020 iHeart Music Award for ‘Favorite Music Video Choreography’ (BlackPink - Kill This Love) was a complete honor.
17. Think of your piece as a puzzle Gabrielle Lamb, founder and choreographer of New York City's Pigeonwing Dance, says, "I think of Choreography like building, like if you build a stone wall.You have a pile of rocks, and you have to pick out the ones that fit well together and put together a puzzle."
18. Choreography must be created by female choreographer
19. Career Choreography gives you the accomplishable step-by step game plan to enable you to identify, find, and secure the very right job, position, or profession that’s uniquely suited for you!And once you’re in that job, position, or profession, “Career Choreography” equips you with the strategies, insights, and wisdom to empower you to achieve huge and sustained career successes, as
20. Find 2 ways to say Choreography, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. In dance, Choreography is the act of designing dance
22. Choreography may also refer to the design itself, which is sometimes expressed by means of dance notation.A choreographer is one who creates dances
23. Dance Choreography is sometimes called dance composition.
24. Aspects of dance Choreography include the compositional use of organic unity, rhythmic or non-rhythmic articulation, theme and
25. A new model type in BPMN 2.0 is the Choreography Diagram
26. Learn this choreo! Get the TUTORIAL: http://senorita.tmilly.tvShawn Mendes, Camila Cabello - Señorita - Choreography by Jake KodishDancers: Jake Kodish, Tess
27. The Intimate Act of Choreography presents the what and how of Choreography in a workable format that begins with basics- - time, space, force -- and moves on to the more complex issues faced by the intermediate and advanced choreographer -- form, style, abstraction, compositional structures, and choreographic devices.
28. Professionally produced gymnastics floor music and Choreography for your next routine
29. When Choreography is created, is it protected by copyright? Yes and no.JaQuel Knight is facing this question today in his journey to copyright his iconic choreographic work with artists like Beyoncé and Megan Thee Stallion
30. • The Choreography remains a moment by moment response to the poems and, awkwardly, these themselves are not especially good
31. • Observation is the key to their Choreography
32. Origin Choreography (1700-1800) French choréographie, from Greek choreia
33. Fight Choreography has far more in common with dance Choreography than it does with actual martial arts
34. You learn martial arts techniques, but those are just the movements for the Choreography
35. You're working with a partner in Choreography
36. We offer professional dance Choreography without the professional price! With over 15 years in the dance industry, we have created a brand that allows us to share our passion for teaching and dancing at an affordable rate
37. We teach many styles of dance, and offer Choreography dance services for events such as Weddings, Quinceañeras, Sweet 16's
38. Choreography, in a Web services context, refers to specifications for how messages should flow among diverse, interconnected components and applications to ensure optimum interoperability
39. The term is borrowed from the dance world, in which Choreography directs the …
40. How many syllables in Choreography? 1 8 6 2 3 7 5 4 9 syllables
41. Divide Choreography into syllables: cho-re-og-ra-phy How to say Choreography: How to pronounce Choreography
42. Wondering why Choreography is 1 8 6 2 3 7 5 4 9 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
43. Choosing between microservices Choreography vs orchestration will make a difference in how seamlessly the services function behind the scenes and whether you succeeded in building a microservices architecture or distributed monolith
44. The Choreography is open-ended and primal, and important for how the piece is conceived, designed, implemented and experienced
45. The Department of Dance + Choreography maintains a production calendar full of opportunities for students to perform and choreograph
46. Jan 15, 2020 - Explore Holly Peart's board "Dance/Choreography Ideas", followed by 159 people on Pinterest
47. See more ideas about dance Choreography, Choreography, dance.
48. Houston Dance Stars is a New Concept of Choreography and Chambelanes for your Quinceañera or Sweet 16
49. Choreography: Choreography is the composition and arrangement of dance movements and patterns usually intended to be accompanied by music…To be protected by copyright…Choreography need not tell a story or be presented before an audience…Choreography may also represent a series of dance movements and patterns organized into a coherent whole.28
50. Los Angeles, CA About Youtuber Tim Milgram is a director and cinematographer with a Choreography and dance background based out of Los Angeles, CA
51. Choreography; Choreography flashcards, diagrams and study guides
52. Study Choreography sets on Quizlet for free
53. Memorize important Choreography terms, definitions and concepts
54. Nov 13, 2019 - Explore Emily's board "Choreography Costumes!", followed by 427 people on Pinterest
55. See more ideas about Choreography, highland dance, costumes.
56. The Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance and Choreography is a pre-professional program that fully prepares you for a career in the field of dance
57. You can work toward your degree with equal focus on performance and Choreography.
58. Chaos Choreography was probably my favourite book in the series so far, I enjoyed spending time with Verity and Dominic, the crazy dance show setting made a nice change, the Aeslin mice were on hand to add humour in the darker moments, we get to meet a few interesting new cryptids but most of all I absolutely loved getting to know grandma Alice.
59. Choreography is driven by events from the various services within a system
Choreography is the art of arranging dance performances. Choreography is also used to arrange ice skating , cheerleading , synchronized swimming , and a variety of other performance arts. Someone who composes choreographed pieces is known as a choreographer ; typically, a choreographer works as a performer before becoming a composer, so that he or she will have a deeper understanding of the art.
Great choreography must:
What is another word for choreography? arrange, blueprint, budget, calculate, chart, design, frame, lay out, map (out), organize, plan, prepare, project, scheme (out), shape, strategize (about) Words Related to choreograph. conspire, contrive, devise, intrigue, machinate, plot, put up.
Choreography is an artistic opportunity to express one's personality through the creation of dance. A choreographer designs and directs routines used in dances and performances. They love movement and the art of dance, but most of all love to inspire others by sharing their creative ideas.