choppy (adjective) · choppier (comparative adjective) · choppiest (superlative adjective)
See also: Choppy
1. Choppy definition is - being roughened : chapped
2. How to use Choppy in a sentence.
3. Choppy adjective rough, broken, ruffled, tempestuous, blustery, squally A gale was blowing and the sea was Choppy.
4. Uneven in style or quality or characterized by poorly related parts: The book was a Choppy …
5. / ˈtʃɒp.i / (of sea, lakes, or rivers) with a lot of small, rough waves caused by the wind (of a hairstyle) cut at different lengths: Her hair was cut in a Choppy bob.
6. The waters quickly turned Choppy after that as the virus spread around the world
7. 24 synonyms of Choppy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 93 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Choppy: lacking in steadiness or regularity of occurrence.
9. What does Choppy mean? The definition of Choppy is small rough waves, or something that makes quick moves, shifts and changes
10. The Choppy video playback could be triggered by the corruption of the video file or the video settings of your video player
11. Choppy Water (A Stone Bar has been added to your Cart Add a gift receipt for easy returns
12. Choppy - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
13. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Choppy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (sea: rough) picado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta")
14. Choppy Orc, a free online Puzzle & Skill game brought to you by Armor Games
15. Choppy Orc is a simple platform game about an orc that uses his axe to solve all his problems
16. Jul 17, 2020 - Explore Tricia Bayle's board "Medium Choppy haircuts" on Pinterest
17. Adjective When water is Choppy, there are a lot of small waves on it because there is a wind blowing
18. A gale was blowing and the sea was Choppy
19. Synonyms: rough, broken, ruffled, tempestuous More Synonyms of Choppy
20. ‘The Choppy, shoulder-length cut with lots of layers is a really good look for spring.’ Origin Early 17th century (in the sense ‘full of chaps or clefts’): from chop + -y .
21. Choppy usually describes what happens to the surface of a body of water during a storm
22. Strong wind blowing across a bay, for example, turns the water Choppy and rough
23. Something with a jerky, abrupt way of moving or flowing is also Choppy, whether it's a piece of music or a filmed scene in a movie.
24. Bourne , title=Well Tackled! , chapter=17 citation, passage=Commander Birch was a trifle uneasy when he found there was more than a popple on the sea; it was, in fact, distinctly Choppy .}}; Discontinuous, intermittent.
25. Synonyms for Choppy include rough, jerky, bumpy, jouncy, herky-jerky, jolting, lurching, jarring, bouncy and jouncing
26. At the reservoir, the Choppy water initially deterred the wary goslings from taking their first dip.
27. Kongregate free online game Choppy Orc - Simple platformer about an Orc that likes chopping stuff with his axe
28. If the OBS recording is Choppy, you can also try to disable Windows Game Mode to fix the issue
29. Look for Choppy wheat price action to repeat this week as traders try to figure out if this bull market is running out of feed
30. Harvest pressure on corn; cattle and hogs struggle with supply Rescue boats braved Choppy waters to pick up dozens of bodies and exhausted survivors yesterday after an Indonesian ferry sank in the Java Sea, but about
31. Although network speeds and the resolution of the video seem to play a role in the quality of video playback seen by meeting participants I have come across the "Choppy video" issue a few times from some of my users that have plenty of bandwidth and a lower resolution video
32. • A storm rages that night, bringing heavy winds and Choppy seas
33. • The laughter tumbled out of him in Choppy spurts
34. • The town planning ship ran into Choppy waters and it remains in uncertain seas
35. • The giant fund-raising event took place on Saturday but the Choppy waters caused some competitors to …
36. Choppy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (sea: rough) (mer) agité adj adjectif: modifie un nom
37. People are on pins and needles waiting for what Fed Chairman Powell has to say tomorrow about inflation, so things could be Choppy the next day or two
38. Choppy Water (A Stone Barrington Novel Book 54) - Kindle edition by Woods, Stuart
39. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Choppy Water (A Stone Barrington Novel Book 54).
40. If your calls sound Choppy or words get dropped regularly, it usually means you don’t have enough bandwidth between your network and Phone.com’s servers
41. Choppy: Forced to dress up in costume
42. Choppy Market: A stock market condition whereby prices swing up and down considerably but with no resulting overall price movement in either direction.
43. Choppy/Skipping Audio FAQ These are tips from owners concerning noise issues
44. Choppy was born in Tondo to a Bisaya mother and a Bicolano dad
45. Choppy: Forced to dress up in costume
46. 8 hours ago · March 23 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 rose in Choppy trading on Tuesday as investors marked time ahead of remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen for clues