1. By the 14th century, English speakers had adopted the slightly modified spelling "Chivalry" to describe their own well-armored, mounted warriors
2. Nowadays, when we say that Chivalry is not dead, we are …
3. In English law “Chivalry” meant the tenure of land by knights’ service
4. The court of Chivalry instituted by Edward III, with the lord high constable and earl marshal of England as joint judges, had summary jurisdiction in all cases of offenses of knights and generally as to military matters.
Court, Chivalry, Constable, Cases
5. Courtesy, politeness, gallantry, courtliness, gentlemanliness He always treated women with old-fashioned chivalry
Courtesy, Courtliness, Chi
6. Chivalry: Gallantry, courtesy and honor
7. From feelings of Chivalry or other reasons it is not in the nature of the male to inform on the female
8. The spirit of feudalism and of the old Chivalry had all but departed, but had left a vacuum which was not yet supplied.
9. About This Game Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player
10. In the 21st century, the word Chivalry evokes a kind of old-fashioned male respect for women
11. Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles
12. A Texas school district has pulled an assignment on Chivalry that prompted widespread outrage after images of the lesson circulated online
13. Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles
14. Men behaving courteously toward women — holding the door for them, offering them their jackets when it's cold — is called Chivalry
Courteously, Cold, Called, Chivalry
15. Many women consider Chivalry a lost art.
16. Chivalry toward Women - The Knight in Shining Armor Chivalry was the honor code of the knight and great importance was placed on courtesy towards women leading to the concept of a 'Knight in Shining armor
Chivalry, Code, Courtesy, Concept
17. In modern times the terms Chivalry and chivalrous are used to describe courteous behavior, especially that of men towards women.
Chivalry, Chivalrous, Courteous
18. Chivalry originally referred to the medieval knight’s code of honor but today references a range of – usually male – behaviors, from courtesy to overprotectiveness
Chivalry, Code, Courtesy
19. ‘During the Middle Ages, Chivalry was a code of brave and courteous conduct for knights.’ ‘They will consider different interpretations of the famous clash of August 22nd, 1485, within the broader context of medieval warfare and Chivalry.’
Chivalry, Code, Courteous, Conduct, Consider, Clash, Context
20. Chivalry (derived through the French cheval from the Latin caballus) as an institution is to be considered from three points of view: the military, the social, and the religious.
Chivalry, Cheval, Caballus, Considered
21. Military.—In the military sense, Chivalry was the heavy cavalry of the Middle Ages which constituted the chief and most effective warlike force
Chivalry, Cavalry, Constituted, Chief
22. Chivalry n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
23. Shallowater High School in Lubbock County, Texas, is catching heat for a "Chivalry" assignment that instructed female members of a class to "obey any reasonable request of a male" for the entire
County, Catching, Chivalry, Class
24. A "Chivalry" assignment given to students at Shallowater High School in Texas instructed girls to "dress in a feminine manner" to please men, "walk behind men daintily as …
25. A Texas school is under fire after it organized a “Rules of Chivalry Day” and encouraged female students to “obey” any “reasonable” demands made of them by male classmates
26. In Chivalry, Zach Hunter dares young men and women to view their lives as a quest, challenging them to develop their own personal code that will prepare them to defend others and live with civility and integrity
Chivalry, Challenging, Code, Civility
27. Zach reframes Chivalry in a modern context
28. A Texas high school’s scrapped role-play assignment was intended to show how medieval codes of Chivalry were used to obscure societal misogyny.
29. The latest tweets from @Chivalrygame
30. ‘I figure that Chivalry, honour, friendship and, of course, romance are all part of film noir as is the inner darkness of the central character - usually - and certainly the villains.’ ‘The scale rewards honor, Chivalry and courage, but also deducts for blatant foolishness and sheer idiocy.’
Chivalry, Course, Central, Character, Certainly, Courage
31. Students at a Texas school were given an assignment to live under the rules of Chivalry for one full day Image credits: BrandiDAddison “I really don’t think it was the teacher’s intention to have it be such a sexist lesson,” said Hannah Carreon, one of the seniors in the school.
Chivalry, Credits, Carreon
32. Chivalry definition: Chivalry is polite , kind , and unselfish behaviour, especially by men towards women
33. The “ladies in the class” were directed to demonstrate how the “code of Chivalry and standards set in the medieval concept of courtly love carries over into the modern day” by following the 10 rules listed
Class, Code, Chivalry, Concept, Courtly, Carries
34. Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles
35. The (Japanese: 騎士道の館 Hall of Chivalry) is an anime-exclusive location located in the Kalos region
36. Upon learning of the Hall of Chivalry, Ash and Goh traveled there with Farfetch'd and Scyther, respectively, to get some coaching from Wikstrom.
37. The Chivalry Prayer gives 7 bonus levels to a player's Attack when calculating hit chance, 7 bonus levels to a player's Defence when calculating block chance, and a 7% boost to a player's melee damage dealt
Chivalry, Calculating, Chance
38. Requirements for using Chivalry are completion of King's Ransom and the Knight Waves training ground miniquest, along with level 60 Prayer
39. Chivalry's drain rate is slower than its
40. A "Chivalry" assignment given to high school students in the Shallowater Independent School District instructed girls to "walk behind men daintily as if …
41. Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles
42. See also Chivalry (tech) Chivalry is a special ability for a military units
43. A unit with this skill gain attack and defense boost when it is the only unit with Chivalry in your army.
44. Chivalry (shĭv`əlrē), system of ethical ideals that arose from feudalism feudalism, form of political and social organization typical of Western Europe from the dissolution of Charlemagne's empire to the rise of the absolute monarchies.
45. Check out new gameplay from PAX East 2020 of the upcoming Medieval Multiplayer Combat game 'Chivalry 2'
Check, Combat, Chivalry
46. King Arthur Pendragon (Arthurian Legend) is the legendary King of Camelot for his Chivalry, honor, and benevolence
47. Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a firstperson slasher with a competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield
Castles, Chivalry, Competitive, Combat, Capture
48. With all the medieval flavour that was loved of earlier editions now back, this truly is the definitive edition of Chivalry and Sorcery
chivalry (noun) · chivalries (plural noun)